End game

DeletedUser

Nows the time Grind should either....

A.Hit delete.

B.Fight back.

C.Admit defeat and empty the villages for TLA too noble.

Question is which shall it be?

DeletedUser79621

It's going to be a bit of all of them I think.

Option A has been happening all throughout the war anyway.
Option B has been evident in very few players but some of those are still around.
Option C seems to be the case for some of the players as I have encountered players and villages with no troops in.

DeletedUser87372

The best is when you hit a village with nobles and a full nuke in and no defense, I have seen an awful lot of that lately :)

DeletedUser79621

I've had that too ^_^

I recently took one that was supporting elsewhere with offense... Good times.

DeletedUser

i think out of the 3 it.ll be A . with a bit of B thrown in. what you won.t see is any C

DeletedUser

The end wont be in sight, still take an awful time nobling all our villages up. Since most your tribe do nothing, being carried by a few good players

DeletedUser87372

We understand the mathematics of it, assuming all accounts within Grind remain active. That said, we know that very few actually are, and as such we believe there are quite a few that will go barb over the next couple months. When that happens there are a lot less villages to have to take to get there. Glad to see you are back, or at least someone is on your account, now we can have a bit of fun. It is always much more fun when there is a response to our attacks.

DeletedUser89005

We understand the mathematics of it
Hmmm...
we know that very few actually are, and as such we believe there are quite a few that will go barb over the next couple months
Hmmm...
It is always much more fun when there is a response to our attacks
that kinda depends on who is leading the dead account attacks jv..
i know your out there somewhere mr dallas, but for what its worth thank you.. and for me lizzie and others this is for you... for you grinders your worth it!!!

DeletedUser89005

p.s TLA never won, it was due to us that quit that gave them the ground, kinda pathetic i might add for those from TLA who wish to claim different.. in other words we gave up and gave them the routes in, not skill (not that i believe there is any) but a simple "we are done with it" had we have stayed, i can assure you things would be different!!!
p.s
FOOK TLA!!! :)

DeletedUser79621

Had you stayed TLA wouldn't have pushed as far but considering the fact we were ahead on conquers for the vast majority of this world I'm pretty sure you and the others quitting made no difference whatsoever. Eventually TLA would have pushed through you and we would ave won regardless.

Just man up Bert and admit the fact that TLA are better than GRIND and always have been.

DeletedUser87372

Grind could have been better than TLA at the start of the ware. They had significantly more villages than TLA did. What gave TLA the win was good leadership, good skill, activity, and players who are willing to stick through till the end, regardless of how boring hitting dead accounts may be.

If Bert, Ickle and Monegron1 had not quit, then we would have likely been 2 or 3 months behind where we are today, but certainly not a whole different end result. Funny how everyone who quits from Grind does so, not because of TLA's pressure or the state at which TLA has left Grind, but because they got tired of the game or hated someone else in Grind. When someone from TLA leaves it would seem (as far as Bert is concerned) that we are falling apart. How many months did you continue to make fun of our leader who decided to quit?

TLA are winning this war in every single way and have been since day 4 of this war, when we could change our focus to our once NAP tribe who decided to sneak attack us, break the NAP, and create their own downfall in an enemy. Those of us in TLA who wantt o see this through will see the very end, those in Grind can make it happen in a shorter amount of time and end their suffering quickly by following in the footsteps of the wonderful BigBert, or fight back and spend a bit more premium to prolong the death.

The choice is yours.

DeletedUser

The end wont be in sight, still take an awful time nobling all our villages up. Since most your tribe do nothing, being carried by a few good players

Good to see you back out of the hole. Shame you didnt leave your account with someone that respected your wishes. It kinda cost you a lot of villa's :icon_cry:

Catch you on skype?

Dal

DeletedUser

You know bert the only fooker round here in you your a fooling joke!!!!

DeletedUser

Erm, pro logic bert, but, uh...

It doesn't mean they didn't win just because people quit, it only means it was that much easier for them.

DeletedUser

p.s TLA never won, it was due to us that quit that gave them the ground, kinda pathetic i might add for those from TLA who wish to claim different.. in other words we gave up and gave them the routes in, not skill (not that i believe there is any) but a simple "we are done with it" had we have stayed, i can assure you things would be different!!!
p.s
FOOK TLA!!! :)

If a chess player resigns for any reason whatsoever it means ceding victory. The player that did not resign is declared the winner.

If you quit then you ceded the victory to TLA.

They won.

Simple.

DeletedUser

Not yet Dave but its getting closer.Only 33 more players to quit/get rimmed and then the nobles come faster.Sooner the better.

DeletedUser79621

Unfortunately Mikey, even the ones with 0 points count as players that need to go, meaning me need 46 to disappear.