End game

DeletedUser

Im not bert, im called kyle haha. Im never played w29 before, got asked to play account and have some fun :D

DeletedUser

You wont be playing world 29 long so enjoy it while you can.

DeletedUser

Nice too see you like a challenge hope you enjoy the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87372

Aww, I always knew both of you Scot's would get on :)

Also (the new) Detroit, your welcome for those nobles, isn't it great to have the flexibility of direction in having all those nobles now, that having a load of villages just doesn't give you. Welcome to W29 :)

DeletedUser79621

Are they still able too restart?

They aren't but they are still on the world and therefore still count towards the number of players that need to be deleted and disappear in order for us to get even cheaper nobles.

here will tell you how many need to go.

DeletedUser

Aww, I always knew both of you Scot's would get on :)

Also (the new) Detroit, your welcome for those nobles, isn't it great to have the flexibility of direction in having all those nobles now, that having a load of villages just doesn't give you. Welcome to W29 :)

It is great, it enabled me to get great power of the day ;) haha

DeletedUser87372

Brilliant, we love a challenge. Get yourself huge as quickly as you can, as you will likely be taking on half of TLA at some stage in the near future. We love an active target :)

DeletedUser79621

Because I want this world to end so I can forget about it. One less player means 1 step closer to the finish line.

Try to learn a few things before assuming =]

DeletedUser

Nows the time Grind should either....

A.Hit delete.

B.Fight back.

C.Admit defeat and empty the villages for TLA too noble.

Question is which shall it be?

It still amazes me.. How you stack one tribe.. It's obvious everyone wants to be in the number 1 tribe so all the best players will go there, and you attack the less active, and weaker tribe and call it a super war..

Hmm..