End of Days

DeletedUser

Yea you are right. You are recruiting all the world , making alliance with everybody else just in order to try and take us down .

I love how you reckon Chaos or FOE are trying to recruit the whole world, but yet you still send mail to others not in the 3 tribes with comments like:

GOH will be accepting any members that want to help us on the fight against FOE .
Our relations so far were great and we know that lots of our members aree close even if we are on different tribes. We have no intention on changing these relations!

Now who's trying to recruit the whole world?

Deleted User - 832139

I think it was a fun move .. got a few new threads made some fun banter and all ... I liked the PnP Metty made .... and the comments that come out .. it also gave GOH time to move some troops about so all good fun :) .. No harm done to GOH as they saw through the deception easy enough as was guessed they would .. just a shame you did not take it in the fun it was intended to be ...

But the use of spies was a low turn of events for GOH as I was always lead to believe that you were above that kind of play .... but all is fun in a game of war :)

DeletedUser

I love how you reckon Chaos or FOE are trying to recruit the whole world, but yet you still send mail to others not in the 3 tribes with comments like:

Now who's trying to recruit the whole world?

Mate just count the villages in the CHAOS - FOE coalition, compare them with GOHs and come back with a better comment...

DeletedUser

Not quite sure on how to suck it up, matey

I've heard you're an expert at sucking it, maybe you could give some pointers?

zing you got me
that was really well though out perhaph you should do a little more nukeing and a little less talking
I can definately help you out with that.

DeletedUser54100

whats a matter smitty cant find somone to attack? and for the people commenting on kraken the only reason why they are still around is because we took pressure off of them from CHAOS...

DeletedUser

All in all - just pathetic really.

I must say Im more disappointed with FOE members for either thinking so little of us in regards to how inteligent we are after all this time - and moreso for actually going along with it.

Just shows that the mighty Chaos CANNOT defeat GOH on its own and has to resort to the most childish act Ive seen since joining this world in Feb 2008.

Everybody knew about this - I guess this is another one of those jokes Im just too old for.....

You certainly think a a lot of yourself mate.

Also, now you're saying everybody knew about this. May I wonder why did you bother make a pnp then? (which i already stated i didn't get the point of, as we were at war long time ago but that's another issue). May I add to the pnp the arrogance, and calling our diplomats weak. (which is obviously not true or else we would be in your place right now).

DeletedUser

zing you got me
that was really well though out perhaph you should do a little more nukeing and a little less talking
I can definately help you out with that.

You're right!

What was I thinking?

Going on a forum for talking? ZOMG! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I was going to say little more thinking and not as much talking but who am I kidding I sometimes have a hard time with that

I find that life is a lot more interesting when I just blurt stuff out without censoring myself

I guess I could send a nuke for ya

DeletedUser54100

You certainly think a a lot of yourself mate.

Also, now you're saying everybody knew about this. May I wonder why did you bother make a pnp then? (which i already stated i didn't get the point of, as we were at war long time ago but that's another issue). May I add to the pnp the arrogance, and calling our diplomats weak. (which is obviously not true or else we would be in your place right now).

your diplomats are certainly not strong i have seen FAIL grow more and more arrogant with every day and it puts to shame the old days of FAIL. FOE is nothing more but an arrogant and cocky shell of what it once was. OWNED is just a shame its honestly a mess.

DeletedUser

I find that life is a lot more interesting when I just blurt stuff out without censoring myself

I guess I could send a nuke for ya
Ram (222|781) crashtestmonkey F190.19 Nov-08-09 1:34:46 AM Rename
Origin Player: crashtestmonkey
Village: Poo Flingers (222|781) K72
Destination Player: smitty
Village: Super Smitty (124|618) K61
Arrival: Nov 12, 2009 00:40:32:305
Arrival in:

good village to hit fully describes how I think about myself

I dont know if I have time to stack the once incoming i have maybe I should leave my tribe and join another to get the heat off I need a break

DeletedUser33250

Arrival in:

I dont know if I have time to stack the once incoming i have maybe I should leave my tribe and join another to get the heat off I need a break

I hear positions in FOE are going spare, all you have to do to enter is join a kraken tribe of your choice :icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser

Arrival in:

:icon_eek: How'd you figure out it was ram speed?

*runs and hides from super shi...smitty*

Michael Wittman

bunch of rubbish. quit being little girls and do what needs to be done. or admit you cant do what needs to be done...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

Arrival in:

oh wait!!! you already did that with quest lol

stellro

I think it was a fun move .. got a few new threads made some fun banter and all ... I liked the PnP Metty made .... and the comments that come out .. it also gave GOH time to move some troops about so all good fun :) .. No harm done to GOH as they saw through the deception easy enough as was guessed they would .. just a shame you did not take it in the fun it was intended to be ...

But the use of spies was a low turn of events for GOH as I was always lead to believe that you were above that kind of play .... but all is fun in a game of war :)

Like I said - guess Im just too old for these kind of jokes......

DeletedUser

LMFAO! by the looks of how many empty boxes of tissues the goh members are using in this forum the joke went down very well.
The players who are not sour and are not bothered are really not good at showing this lol.