End of Days

Discussion in 'World 14' started by Von Hallander, Nov 7, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Yeah, but this part of the game is fun too:lol:

2. Only when your not flinging poo, I heard your pretty good at it :icon_wink::lol:

3. You've got it backwards, flinging poo is a great enjoyment :lol:

I've heard the receiving end isn't as much fun though

To truly have fun though, you've gotta throw it to the fan :icon_wink:

4. I've got it just right... I said "only when your not flinging poo!" you must have got some in your ears, I told you the fan wasn't a good idea. :icon_cool:

5. Crap, I must've got some on the screen

My bad, haha

I better go back to building troops to paint the town brown

6. Raven24

Raven24 Non-stop Poster

Dont try to be cleaver. Yes, TW is a business but NOT your business. You are here as a PLAYER in a game for entertainment purposes to have fun. You know exactly that I meant by my post. Dont try to twist things just to pose an arguement. It just makes you look foolish.

You play this game as a form of entertainment.

Many that play have lost sight of what this is..... A GAME. You all play much to serious and have become bitter and angry. Some of the posts I read completely shock me......Remember its a game.

Its time to get the fun back in the game.....and in W14.

7. orlpup

orlpup Well-Known Member

But when you invest so much time and money into something, is it still a game or does it become something more. I find reading the forum refreshing- if half the people believe half the things they say, then they need a dose of reality. I think it is funny to read that one tribe has another "on the run" for six months! lol Or a player pronouces doom and gloom in a prediction about an enemy! :lol:

Div's comments are always insightful, met's are always interesting and stellro's are always a good read. But your right- no one should take this so seriously!

8. Sir Warper

Sir Warper Still Going Strong

Ahhhh you see, now who's become hostile and angry, because I made a point of pointing out some obvious points.

Clearly someone has a slight case of the hypocrites. It's like a common cold in this forum nowadays, you call other people bitter then 'flame' me for making a post :icon_eek:

I should stop because clearly I'm not as smart as you and anyone with an argumentative side should just stop posting because YOU said so :icon_rolleyes:

9. Inactivity

Please help me i am going out somewhere for 10 days or more. How can i be inactive for a week or do some thing else by which anyone cant attack me and i too cant login for the 10 days or more.:icon_surprised:

10. stellro

stellro Contributing Poster

Join WOTB!!!!!

11. calarasi

calarasi Guest

OK and KO will atack him :)

12. the stig1992

the stig1992 Guest

but goh will attack him!!!!!

13. Matrix1314

Matrix1314 Guest

JOIN ZHG!!! lol

14. stellro

stellro Contributing Poster

c'mon stig - you can spot sarcasm :icon_wink:

15. alexperez

alexperez Guest

who's at war right now?

16. Sir Warper

Sir Warper Still Going Strong

~OK~, ~KO~, ~EGS~, WOTB, TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~
    VS
    ~GOH~, ~GOH~A, Gobi, Swiss

TheFOE, TheF0E, ~DW~, *ZhG*
    VS
    ZIP, ~ODD~

Of course you could say the Chaos family are against the Krakens but that would be admiting they're waring inactives ;)

17. Dean *H*

Dean *H* Guest

We don't post stats about it and tell everyone how great we are when doing it.

18. Matrix1314

Matrix1314 Guest

serious dean? what about the stats you all post when kraken was still around? before the merge?

Still can't think of kraken joining FOE have no effect against CHAOS.................

19. Dean *H*

Dean *H* Guest

Yes serious.