END WORLD

DeletedUser

You are so terribly misinformed. To top it off you're so obviously too cowardly to even attempt to prove your statements. You're too scared to even put your ingame name out there.

I'll just leave this as what it is, because your argument is completely baseless and you refuse to back it up. I hope you enjoy your time on these forums, because talking trash apparently is all you're good at.

I'm done feeding the forum troll now. Sorry everyone.

Really, you don't know who I am in game? It seems pretty obvious based on names.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120715

Glen, your skills are equal to the respect we have on such a traitor as you are.

I believe you can do the maths ;)

DeletedUser119898

:) Im quite positive I supported you more then this as well-you got plenty of tribal support. Quit crying because you suck. And from what Im seeing from DST and ARCHER so do they <3

As you well know you should not talk about thinks you know nothing about , you only recently joined this server and you personaly have never supported me ! The mail was between me and the guy who asked you to co play his account ! And that vilka your talking about was a recap if i remember ,that i was asked by a tribe member to to ,to help the tribe .So don't comment on things that went off before you joined world 89 .
So wizards big players do support ... do they ? I think not ,or should that be they do but only each other.
Why don't you ask why the Fresh Prince Account Quit !
I've got mails and skype chat from a friend who was on world 89 .Who quit because he was disgusted by the lack of support the tribe was giving to the account ,and he and his co are great guys and very skilled players who knew when it was time to jump ship because there was something wrong something very very wrong !
Don't talk a out things you have no knowledge about .
How long have you played w89 Clarity ? Just over a week !
Please don't dirty the good name of a good close friend who you co play with.

DeletedUser120715

Satanz mate stop crying about actions you caused...You cant ask for supports every day and yet keep losing villages, keep losing defenses because you dont know how to stack and generally keep harming the tribe because of your lack of skills...You are a bad player with no intention of becoming better and a trash talker at skype rooms...You made yourself tiring for the rest of us. These are the results...Simple as that. Accept it and try get better for yourself and more helpfull for the future tribes you will be in!

DeletedUser120206

I must correct you on a few things.

The mail was between me and the guy who asked you to co play his account ! And that vilka your talking about was a recap if i remember ,that i was asked by a tribe member to to ,to help the tribe .

That was to hold a village off to allow Skippy to recap from the looks of things, after I recalled it to send support elsewhere for the tribe wherever necessary.

So wizards big players do support ... do they ? I think not ,or should that be they do but only each other.

I'm sure many near my account will vouch for me that myself and a few others send support to help hold down our area whenever necessary or called onto.

Why don't you ask why the Fresh Prince Account Quit !
I've got mails and skype chat from a friend who was on world 89 .Who quit because he was disgusted by the lack of support the tribe was giving to the account ,and he and his co are great guys and very skilled players who knew when it was time to jump ship because there was something wrong something very very wrong !

From the looks of things, he got hit by ARCHER and DST then lost villages 12 villages on St Paddys day, struggled to hold his own (potentially because of lack of tribal support).

Account history from 15th March until 23rd March.
http://prntscr.com/fap9yx
Account history from 24th March until 11th April.
http://prntscr.com/fapb4m

200 village account at the time when we got hit, let's assume he has 100 DVs on his account to defend himself. 5-6 DV stacks hold 10-13 nukes, the ODD he was gaining from 27th March until 5th April clarifies he DID receive support because of his ODD score increased by twice before 27th March.

Wizard intervened and granted wish on 2nd April, I highly doubt he never had tribal support or maybe he was exaggerating so he could bail his way out of the world because he couldn't hold the line and asked leadership to internal him or make up excuses to bail.

~Patrick

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh man, sad thing that this happened to Satanz so sad...so did he really get support? maybe some reports would be nice :) Lol*

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
After trailing through a lot of dung that were in violation of the rules, I would like to make the following statement:

Any insults against someone that isn't in-game related, or explicitly directed at someones' real life, is forbidden. If you keep doing those, I'm going to ban you.

So, for whom the shoe fits - if you wanna keep posting, you stop throwing around those insults. RL-related insults will very quickly escalate a ban from short to permanent, just so you're all aware.

If you wish to discuss the content of this post - drop me a PM, don't bring the thread off-topic.

That's all folks, as you were (except for the insulting, that you will cut out).

DeletedUser111574

Finally Thank you for that, Thought it would never end. Mods finally woke up after hibernation!:)

Let's get back to the war!

Deleted User - 10017355

I understand it is within the rules, but I don't understand how you can ask respect from others with that image as your signature.

I've also noticed no-one in Wizard has been willing/game to bag out someone they actually have a front with, just flinging pebbles across the map. Is this because you are just looking to take the spotlight away from Satanz ramblings, or do you all genuinely think that you have the 'tougher' frontlines to go up against, in comparison to your tribemate down the line.?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I must correct you on a few things.

That was to hold a village off to allow Skippy to recap from the looks of things, after I recalled it to send support elsewhere for the tribe wherever necessary.

I'm sure many near my account will vouch for me that myself and a few others send support to help hold down our area whenever necessary or called onto.

From the looks of things, he got hit by ARCHER and DST then lost villages 12 villages on St Paddys day, struggled to hold his own (potentially because of lack of tribal support).

Account history from 15th March until 23rd March.
http://prntscr.com/fap9yx
Account history from 24th March until 11th April.
http://prntscr.com/fapb4m

200 village account at the time when we got hit, let's assume he has 100 DVs on his account to defend himself. 5-6 DV stacks hold 10-13 nukes, the ODD he was gaining from 27th March until 5th April clarifies he DID receive support because of his ODD score increased by twice before 27th March.

Wizard intervened and granted wish on 2nd April, I highly doubt he never had tribal support or maybe he was exaggerating so he could bail his way out of the world because he couldn't hold the line and asked leadership to internal him or make up excuses to bail.

~Patrick

Just to clarify i quit the "Fresh prince" account on the 28th of March. At one point i was down to about 4 DV total in troops available across the entire 200 villages. I did receive lots of support from certain members of Wizard however given the size of the tribe at the time and size of some of the members compared with how big my front was at the time:

b34413c660f24a74984389822ff6727f.png

I feel like the help I got was nowhere near enough to do the job that was required at the time.

Given that blue is ally and every other colour is enemy i feel like the job i did up until i gave the account back to the leadership was fairly respectable especially considering the resources i had available to me at the time. Getting the entire account catted almost on a daily-weekly basis as well as dozens of trains daily is pretty draining especially when i considered the situation to be ultimately futile in the long run. I feel pretty proud that i held the line as long as i did really, especially as a mainly solo player and without the job that i did at the time and if i hadnt taken over the fresh prince account at the time that i did then dst/archer would have torn through k56. Im certain that other wizard players will back me up on this in that i did a good job while i was on the account.

Eventually i told otto i'd play the account for one more dst/archer op (24th - 28th of March where i lost exactly 3 villages for 6m ODD) after which i gave the account back to otto. I 'bailed' out as you put it because i burnt out doing 16 hour TW days where im constantly sniping/stacking/recapping all day every day. Ultimately i felt that the situation was a lost one, approximately 60% of the account was less than 6 hours noble distance from dst/archer. I feel like the situation was caused by a mishandling of the ex-monster players, for which i place the blame on the wizard leadership. I like the wizard leadership generally (no hard feelings and nothing personal) but it was a mistake plain and simple.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Just to clarify i quit the "Fresh prince" account on the 28th of March. At one point i was down to about 4 DV total in troops available across the entire 200 villages. I did receive lots of support from certain members of Wizard however given the size of the tribe at the time and size of some of the members compared with how big my front was at the time:

I feel like the help I got was nowhere near enough to do the job that was required at the time.

Given that blue is ally and every other colour is enemy i feel like the job i did up until i gave the account back to the leadership was fairly respectable especially considering the resources i had available to me at the time. Getting the entire account catted almost on a daily-weekly basis as well as dozens of trains daily is pretty draining especially when i considered the situation to be ultimately futile in the long run. I feel pretty proud that i held the line as long as i did really, especially as a mainly solo player and without the job that i did at the time and if i hadnt taken over the fresh prince account at the time that i did then dst/archer would have torn through k56. Im certain that other wizard players will back me up on this in that i did a good job while i was on the account.

Eventually i told otto i'd play the account for one more dst/archer op (24th - 28th of March where i lost exactly 3 villages for 6m ODD) after which i gave the account back to otto. I 'bailed' out as you put it because i burnt out doing 16 hour TW days where im constantly sniping/stacking/recapping all day every day. Ultimately i felt that the situation was a lost one, approximately 60% of the account was less than 6 hours noble distance from dst/archer. I feel like the situation was caused by a mishandling of the ex-monster players, for which i place the blame on the wizard leadership. I like the wizard leadership generally speaking but it was a mistake plain and simple.

I "bailed out" for a couple months on this world too so I wasnt around when this happened but I wanted to say I respect your honesty and from looking at that map, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to last a week in that position lol without massive amounts of support. From what I've heard about why the ex monster players left, you are 100% justified in blaming leadership for the position it put you in.

DeletedUser111574

I understand it is within the rules, but I don't understand how you can ask respect from others with that image as your signature.

I've also noticed no-one in Wizard has been willing/game to bag out someone they actually have a front with, just flinging pebbles across the map. Is this because you are just looking to take the spotlight away from Satanz ramblings, or do you all genuinely think that you have the 'tougher' frontlines to go up against, in comparison to your tribemate down the line.?

What is your name IGN? You sure talk a lot on the externals.

DeletedUser

Eventually i told otto i'd play the account for one more dst/archer op (24th - 28th of March where i lost exactly 3 villages for 6m ODD) after which i gave the account back to otto. I 'bailed' out as you put it because i burnt out doing 16 hour TW days where im constantly sniping/stacking/recapping all day every day. Ultimately i felt that the situation was a lost one, approximately 60% of the account was less than 6 hours noble distance from dst/archer. I feel like the situation was caused by a mishandling of the ex-monster players, for which i place the blame on the wizard leadership. I like the wizard leadership generally (no hard feelings and nothing personal) but it was a mistake plain and simple.

lol

Deleted User - 10017355

What is your name IGN? You sure talk a lot on the externals.

I thought that was a reasonable question, sorry we aren't allowed to post in your forums Daddy.

I'm on Airz. Angel, but it's all backline so there's not much point talking about it.

DeletedUser103748

Really, you don't know who I am in game? It seems pretty obvious based on names.....

I try not to make assumptions.

By the way, before you come at me trying to say that I lack any skill in this game, you should learn the basics.
e1f765986ec44fbc899e3ce86180407f.png

DeletedUser

I try not to make assumptions.

By the way, before you come at me trying to say that I lack any skill in this game, you should learn the basics.
e1f765986ec44fbc899e3ce86180407f.png

Yea because timing 60 nukes in a 1 hour window would have been hidden so well by some fakes, why bother, you would have to be denser than a black hole to not notice something was up. But I suppose I should look at who I'm talking to first. Btw Glen when was the last time you nobled a village that wasn't a barb or an internal? You talk a big game glen but you were surrounded by good players in our tribe and it made you seem better than you were, now that you aren't you've all of a sudden "lost interest", maybe its because you realize you can't have success without the help of better players?

This war would be all but wrapped up if you didn't have 70-80 pure turtle accounts in your 4 tribe family, meanwhile we are sitting with 45 accounts.....

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea because timing 60 nukes in a 1 hour window would have been hidden so well by some fakes, why bother, you would have to be denser than a black hole to not notice something was up. But I suppose I should look at who I'm talking to first. Btw Glen when was the last time you nobled a village that wasn't a barb or an internal? You talk a big game glen but you were surrounded by good players in our tribe and it made you seem better than you were, now that you aren't you've all of a sudden "lost interest", maybe its because you realize you can't have success without the help of better players?

This war would be all but wrapped up if you didn't have 70-80 pure turtle accounts in your 4 tribe family, meanwhile we are sitting with 45 accounts.....

Heyyyy, I like Glen with his barb nobling thingy, if the 70-80 pure turtle accounts in our 4 family tribe is leading by 700 conquers then i guess its working..Besides if your sooooo good( Wizard)why can't you rim Glen??? Glen who is a nublet...hahahahah oh man WIZARD ARE soooo AWESOME!!!

Btw, you guys already know that this world will grind on there is no way that your tribe could noble eleven thousand villages in one swoop...