END WORLD

geomikajak

You nobled some dumbledore's villages

who could not?>>>

images

suddenly you became a player and came out of your cave? :p

nuppity comes to mind after reading your dribble...
since day one princess....
just on a better account than it already was these days...
and again..be cute when you look at forums in months to see a closed world with you not in it..

images

DeletedUser120715

nuppity comes to mind after reading your dribble...
since day one princess....
just on a better account than it already was these days...
and again..be cute when you look at forums in months to see a closed world with you not in it..

You know its funny that you were disappeared from the external forum for so long (even when you and d3 got an op and lost lots of villages) and you came up when you nobled dumbledore...its kinda pathetic you know ;)
Keep posting funny pics, you are good at it and i am looking forward to face you at a frontline, where i am sure you will come with 2-3 stacked to the teeth villages and you will brag about it ;)
I dont care if i dont win this world, you merged with all the tribes, you recruited all the garbage of this world and you brown-nosed archers and dst leaders to recruit you and save you from the incoming compass!! I bet you will be proud if you win this war ;)

DeletedUser103748

I like how Mayhem claims that he is Frontline so he doesn't, can't, won't support whatever. When I was frontline in wizard I held #1ODS in a day. I also always had about half my defense out in whoever's villages were being oped (Chols lol).

Keep making excuses and ignoring me because of my accounts position. But I assure you, it makes no difference. You're wrong, and you're not very good at this game.

Oh, btw shut up with that "I got kicked form night" bullsh#t. I was baron in Wizard when you came crawling to us on your belly asking to have a second chance at joining. You left and were eager to attack your tribemates, we didn't even have to ask you to. You dirty, slimy snake.

Now, before you come back with saying some dumb sh#t about me betraying my tribe, my close tw friends were being force internalled and I was next on the list. So don't waste your breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120715

Oh, btw shut up with that "I got kicked form night" bullsh#t. I was baron in Wizard when you came crawling to us on your belly asking to have a second chance at joining. You left and were eager to attack your tribemates, we didn't even have to ask you to. You dirty, slimy snake.

Now, before you come back with saying some dumb sh#t about me betraying my tribe, my close tw friends were being force internalled and I was next on the list. So don't waste your breath.

Mr traitor, i got kicked from nighr and they were about to attack me first (dutetare had nobles ready), so decide who the is the saint!! it cant you both ways!

As for the front line stuff, im gonna say again, back line is a blue sea which provides safety and a big mouth to talk!

Shadowcaste.

Who was that guy who made a post and then deleted it?

He said something about a snake making fun of cody?

stephenmac1

WOW.Just realized that for the last 4 days, wizard are losing on average 2.5 million points a DAY!!

I would also like to point out that we can not accept any wizard players from the East so please stop with the begging mails. We know it's a never ending nightmare over there. Sorry for the let down but we simply don't have enough to eat over there as it is. If you are desperate to leave (and most of you are), then contact Sach3. I hear he is running a rehab program, helping broken souls become soldiers again

DeletedUser103748

Mr traitor, i got kicked from nighr and they were about to attack me first (dutetare had nobles ready), so decide who the is the saint!! it cant you both ways!

As for the front line stuff, im gonna say again, back line is a blue sea which provides safety and a big mouth to talk!

These are flat out lies. I was a part of the council that took your scaly ass in and helped you noble your "friends."

blckdrgn1

Dst saved your worthless ass, hope they didnt have you on your knees for much time ;)

Keep posting the funny pics, i can see you are good at it! I will leave you here, its not my style talking with disappeared guys who had a successful op and after all the licking they did, all the brown-nose they did at different tribes and players, brag about winning a world with 5.5k more villages at the final war.I am sure you are really proud of yourselves ;)

Whose fault is it that we have 5.5k more villages than wizard? Could it be we are better players? No not possible. Could it be your tribe is full of people that are jerks to their own tribemates and allies that made LAD+DST+ARCHER+Monstr team up against you? Could it be your dukes fault for failing to lead and giving up a huge piece of the front? Nice role model. What made all the people in Solo abandon wizard?

Whose fault is it mayhem? Regardless, yes we are proud to dismantle your tribe and see it fall. We will brag about surviving all the dirty tactics wizard has used against us (spies/backstabbers), making a come back from wizard controlling almost 75% of the world at one point, and stomping you down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

Was Edradour kicked to save stats, because we broke him and you guys gave up on the account, or he left for the same reasons?

They're dropping by the hour over there. It's an exciting time ;)

DeletedUser119775

aaand there went Edradour, can understand you this time. He couldn´t be very healthy for your warstats right?

DeletedUser103748

It's ok SpeakLondon, they have a good plan. Kick to save stats, noble each other(inactives, sits, small barbs, anything, check Dumbledore twstats lul) and then we noble them.

It'll certainly get better for you this way. Your tribe isn't gaining any villages, and we're taking more and more from you.

Deleted User - 10017355

I dont care if i dont win this world, you merged with all the tribes, you recruited all the garbage of this world and you brown-nosed archers and dst leaders to recruit you and save you from the incoming compass!!

I will give the dst guys a fact, he has supports on me

Shame even with this Spy/traitor sending Wiz def instead of us you still can't win the war...

I'll shed a little light on the DST-LAD-WIZ relations early world:
@night had just dissolved, and LAD had formed, seeking to mend relations Mint had blocked I understand LAD went out of their way to secure as much peace as they could (they were screwed at this point). Wizard bragged about @night's defeat claiming they had the strongest players, took them down alone etc. etc. DST has just merged with ODIN.

LAD proposed a threeway merge (DST_LAD_ARCHER) which was put to poll in the DST council and was voted down. Although a temp NAP was put in place, some cleaning up and regrouping was needed on both sides. Simply DST didn't trust the Archer players to not backstab them the way Archer had turned on Wizard/Stripe the weeks earlier.

It was sometime around here that Yaourth joined DST, with the ODIN guys I think. Yaourth was a polarising character (VERY). He knew about the game, and had skill, but had a bigger mouth than Geo and Shadowcaste combined :D He enjoyed talking to other tribe leadership without telling anyone else, and this bought the DST side of the council to frosty relations with Wiz.

A couple of weeks went by with DST 'deliberating' where they would side (Wiz or Archer (LAD had merged)). What they were actually doing was sitting around do shit all with buda and I talking with Kate and the ODIN guys continuing their talks with Wiz.

It started coming to a head rather quickly as everyone was getting sick of sitting surrounded by purple. Talks intensified and council voted. Wizard won this vote with a clear divide between the ex-ODIN and DST members (<3 you buda, but why did you put so many ODIN players in the council :p).

However, during the few intensified debates alot of smaller skype chats were being set up on the Wizard said. None of these included me or buda so we were saltier than the Pacific :'(. But we were getting screenshots of Karina, doing as she does, and telling player A one underhanded plan and player B a morale plan (at the same time obviously).

Joining Wizard also would have made the world war an almost 2:1 size fight, that would not have been a world worth winning anyway?

DST was buda's baby, and he didn't want it to go to the type of leadership he was witnessing (whether we think it is good/bad, it's not what he wanted). So it was rather easy to talk with him about joining with Archer instead. I'd like to remind everyone that the last week had been full of Wizard claiming the world to be at their fingertips.

We decided we'd join Archer, and the original DST stood by Buda and I through an onslaught of ingame PnP from the ex-ODIN members before we brought over a few strong Archers to bolster the ranks. We allowed the ODIN guys to leave, and I believe we granted a 24hr NAP with them out of respect; but I may be wrong.

In the end, it all came down to what we saw of Karina's leadership style/attitude compared to the lovely Kate 2 (No Homo Alex).

So yeah any brown-nosing of DST from LAD didn't matter because Karina was doing the opposite of Brown-nosing the rest of us.

Funnily enough we saw the PD attitude again in the face of a tribe OP. I don't need defence, we can play dodge-recap all week. And well, there was no coming back from that decision even though they defended very well.

Hope you enjoyed my Historical Novel :D, it brought back all the memories of Wizard "having the strongest player base" and owning 70% of the world through alliances; just as you now attack DST for doing. It looks to me like @night struck back.

-Wikki

DeletedUser120692

Let me get this right, Edradour gets kicked for losing like 800k points whilst the PD account loses 1M points, goes completely inactive (did not snipe trains with 25axe 10lc) and they stay.

The WIZARD hierarchy are a privileged bunch, I bet Ed was too much of a peasant for them...

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shame even with this Spy/traitor sending Wiz def instead of us you still can't win the war...

I'll shed a little light on the DST-LAD-WIZ relations early world:
@night had just dissolved, and LAD had formed, seeking to mend relations Mint had blocked I understand LAD went out of their way to secure as much peace as they could (they were screwed at this point). Wizard bragged about @night's defeat claiming they had the strongest players, took them down alone etc. etc. DST has just merged with ODIN.

LAD proposed a threeway merge (DST_LAD_ARCHER) which was put to poll in the DST council and was voted down. Although a temp NAP was put in place, some cleaning up and regrouping was needed on both sides. Simply DST didn't trust the Archer players to not backstab them the way Archer had turned on Wizard/Stripe the weeks earlier.

It was sometime around here that Yaourth joined DST, with the ODIN guys I think. Yaourth was a polarising character (VERY). He knew about the game, and had skill, but had a bigger mouth than Geo and Shadowcaste combined :D He enjoyed talking to other tribe leadership without telling anyone else, and this bought the DST side of the council to frosty relations with Wiz.

A couple of weeks went by with DST 'deliberating' where they would side (Wiz or Archer (LAD had merged)). What they were actually doing was sitting around do shit all with buda and I talking with Kate and the ODIN guys continuing their talks with Wiz.

It started coming to a head rather quickly as everyone was getting sick of sitting surrounded by purple. Talks intensified and council voted. Wizard won this vote with a clear divide between the ex-ODIN and DST members (<3 you buda, but why did you put so many ODIN players in the council :p).

However, during the few intensified debates alot of smaller skype chats were being set up on the Wizard said. None of these included me or buda so we were saltier than the Pacific :'(. But we were getting screenshots of Karina, doing as she does, and telling player A one underhanded plan and player B a morale plan (at the same time obviously).

Joining Wizard also would have made the world war an almost 2:1 size fight, that would not have been a world worth winning anyway?

DST was buda's baby, and he didn't want it to go to the type of leadership he was witnessing (whether we think it is good/bad, it's not what he wanted). So it was rather easy to talk with him about joining with Archer instead. I'd like to remind everyone that the last week had been full of Wizard claiming the world to be at their fingertips.

We decided we'd join Archer, and the original DST stood by Buda and I through an onslaught of ingame PnP from the ex-ODIN members before we brought over a few strong Archers to bolster the ranks. We allowed the ODIN guys to leave, and I believe we granted a 24hr NAP with them out of respect; but I may be wrong.

In the end, it all came down to what we saw of Karina's leadership style/attitude compared to the lovely Kate 2 (No Homo Alex).

So yeah any brown-nosing of DST from LAD didn't matter because Karina was doing the opposite of Brown-nosing the rest of us.

Funnily enough we saw the PD attitude again in the face of a tribe OP. I don't need defence, we can play dodge-recap all week. And well, there was no coming back from that decision even though they defended very well.

Hope you enjoyed my Historical Novel :D, it brought back all the memories of Wizard "having the strongest player base" and owning 70% of the world through alliances; just as you now attack DST for doing. It looks to me like @night struck back.

-Wikki

TL;DR Doesn't matter we are winning

DeletedUser120715

Whose fault is it that we have 5.5k more villages than wizard? Could it be we are better players? No not possible. Could it be your tribe is full of people that are jerks to their own tribemates and allies that made LAD+DST+ARCHER+Monstr team up against you? Could it be your dukes fault for failing to lead and giving up a huge piece of the front? Nice role model. What made all the people in Solo abandon wizard?

Whose fault is it mayhem? Regardless, yes we are proud to dismantle your tribe and see it fall. We will brag about surviving all the dirty tactics wizard has used against us (spies/backstabbers), making a come back from wizard controlling almost 75% of the world at one point, and stomping you down.

I am glad you counted the tribes with which you merged in order to play a war with the odds at your way against wizards...Spies/backstabbers? I am sure you are talking about butonel (ex 2mascgaydudes), the whole monstr tribe who joined wizard, forced internalled WetWipes and then left and started attacking back line empty villages, or the great warlord random basilisk and his little dog meowitzer?

In any case, i dont care if i lose or not (i know that in a game someone wins and someone loses), i will congratulate you for your win (when and if happens) because you will be the winners of a big war, but if i were you, i wouldnt brag about winning this world the way you did...Its something called dignity ;) But this is my personal opinion during my years in tw, everyone has its own opinion based on his experience in tw. Others prefer the easy wins, others prefer the difficult wins or even the loses ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am glad you counted the tribes with which you merged in order to play a war with the odds at your way against wizards...Spies/backstabbers? I am sure you are talking about butonel (ex 2mascgaydudes), the whole monstr tribe who joined wizard, forced internalled WetWipes and then left and started attacking back line empty villages, or the great warlord random basilisk and his little dog meowitzer?

In any case, i dont care if i lose or not (i know that in a game someone wins and someone loses), i will congratulate you for your win (when and if happens) because you will be the winners of a big war, but if i were you, i wouldnt brag about winning this world the way you did...Its something called dignity ;) But this is my personal opinion during my years in tw, everyone has its own opinion based on his experience in tw. Others prefer the easy wins, others prefer the difficult wins or even the loses ;)

What are you talking about Mayhem? Dignity? you don't have that so why say it...A win is a win so if you don't win you lose.

Also the easy win, hard win bullshit...there is no easy win in TW amount of time you invested to the game is enough to justify that there is no easy win in this game...The fact the your tribe, your Duke( Losing villas because u didn't send support), other members are losing villas shows that our leadership outplayed your leaders strategy....Our leaders see that you don't send defenses on the frontlines so we capitalize on it.....

The effect of you not sending support to the frontline is felt by every member of your tribe...In fact lots of players want to leave your tribe because of your selfishness. Eduardo the beacon of control of Wizard in K56, i nobled a villa from him and I didn't see even 1 support from your tribe( this shows that they are following your Mayhem in not sending support)....Eduardo fought valiantly to stop DST warlords from advancing, but because of you....He got kicked.....And I think we know what happens next...Wizard will internal him..Such is the sad strategy and selfish ideals of Wizard.

blckdrgn1

Aww you dont like your own medicine? Thats ok we dont care.

DeletedUser80269

You were talking to Wizard about joining for ages... Blaac told me so don't lie.
You asked me for support when Dutetare started attacking it was sent because I wasn't playing the account that the time.

....... That moment why you try to act like you were privy to some super stunning information and when you drop it everyone will be shocked and impressed that you are in the know.....

But the player you are implicating comes on and says that whatever you are saying here doesn't make sense and that conversation never happened...... Don't try to use other players to validate yourself mate. If you want to say they were planning to join Wizard then say that, but don't insinuate I said they had been planning on it, because that conversation never happened.

Shadowcaste.

....... That moment why you try to act like you were privy to some super stunning information and when you drop it everyone will be shocked and impressed that you are in the know.....

But the player you are implicating comes on and says that whatever you are saying here doesn't make sense and that conversation never happened...... Don't try to use other players to validate yourself mate. If you want to say they were planning to join Wizard then say that, but don't insinuate I said they had been planning on it, because that conversation never happened.

Mr.Mayhem just admitted it was true like four lines after...

Wait did you just quit Wizard?