Enter PWNY

DeletedUser

A long time ago, in the 19th world of TW, a noob by the name of LastApparatus started a tribe of valiant warriors. This tribe was The PWNY Express... PWNY for short. With the aid of ClippaClippa, PWNY prospered. By prospered, I mean, it was valiantly raped by much larger, more aggressive, tribes.

Only just now got around to reading this. Ironic how you pick one of the two worlds that's probably had the most W19 players return together :icon_biggrin:

I look forward to seeing how the new and improved PWNY does (I do remember the name, but that's about all). Good luck.

DeletedUser

Hrm. Well.

To be blatantly honest, I don't read "I'm back!!11!!1eleven!!1" threads. Primarily because I don't know who the people apparently returning are anyway. And, y'know. I don't care someone I don't know has returned. :icon_biggrin:

And that's no exception here, in regards to the comeback thread m'sure we're all aware of, and the player that's brought about this statement from PWNY.

Regardless, I don't really see the need to hate on PWNY for an in-tribe decision to include a player of their choice, so what the hey. Keep on keepin' on.

DeletedUser

Only just now got around to reading this. Ironic how you pick one of the two worlds that's probably had the most W19 players return together :icon_biggrin:

I look forward to seeing how the new and improved PWNY does (I do remember the name, but that's about all). Good luck.

qwe4rty! :icon_eek:

your in W39? what direction? *nuke likes mass-recruiting*

DeletedUser

Very off topic but qwe4rty,when did you become a mod?

I remember the W 29 days,I was *tries to remember* doing something on externals and you came and said something,me thinks it was you!:icon_eek:

Well anyways,good to see a nice mod,not saying we dun has teh cool mods hea tho,AI <3
Nith<3
Qwertyu <33

DeletedUser

Drew is going to stalk and rape you all.....run. Dont worry ill sit you. <3