Enter PWNY

LastApparatus

A long time ago, in the 19th world of TW, a noob by the name of LastApparatus started a tribe of valiant warriors. This tribe was The PWNY Express... PWNY for short. With the aid of ClippaClippa, PWNY prospered. By prospered, I mean, it was valiantly raped by much larger, more aggressive, tribes. Now, a mere 20 worlds later, PWNY is back. The little black spot in history, the little smudge few knew about, is crawling out of the ashes of its long forgotten destruction, to show world 39 how to play the game... The right way. With LastApparatus, ClippaClippa, Barfbug, Thewall4588, Hastyr, crimsoni, Grumpy Dwarf, -Alias-, witheringxuponxlove, TehDarkOne*, and 510bayareakid all united under one name, World 39 will have no hope but to bow before us.

We are PWNY, and we're here to stay... Maybe. We might get bored. But we're serious! ...Well, unless we get bored.

You've been warned...

...In accordance with the prophesy.

[Oh, and for those who cannot appreciate PnP without lame pictures, the rest of this post is to you]

*LOLCAT PICTURES HAVE BEEN RETIRED*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like some good names up there, but not so sure about the PnP.

DeletedUser

I finally found a home on world 39 and that home is pwny. Feel the sharp blade of my spears:icon_razz:

DeletedUser51390

:icon_neutral: how did i end up with this group of misfits :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[Oh, and for those who cannot appreciate PnP without lame pictures, the rest of this post is to you]
529.jpg

Bah. Skip the pictures next time. People who can't read a paragraph of PnP without pics, without whining, don't deserve pics to begin with.

Nice to see you 'round. Look forward to more pnp. Shame I can't be in two tribes at once. :icon_razz:

Crazy Pixel

I played W19 for a long time as psionic9. I dont recognise any of those names!

Oh, and for those who cannot appreciate PnP without lame pictures, the rest of this post is to you

Personally I think the whole post is lame:icon_neutral:

LastApparatus

I bow to no one...

you will not last.

Says the guy who took over someone else's account, brags about it on the forums, and takes the entire forum seriously when they act like they don't know anything about the game. Quick lesson: stop acting like you're awesome and stop talking smack to people you've never heard of, you're way out of your league. ;)

in The Morning

Says the guy who took over someone else's account, brags about it on the forums, and takes the entire forum seriously when they act like they don't know anything about the game. Quick lesson: stop acting like you're awesome and stop talking smack to people you've never heard of, you're way out of your league. ;)

+rep