Enter PWNY

Crazy Pixel

I don't see his name...

-pfft, deleted the post? Good thing I have evidence of your intense stupidity. :D

-okay, it's now below me... but forgive my intense stupidity

Your forgiven:lol:

Two people can edit quotes!

Last edited:

LastApparatus

We have another member now! :-D Original post has been updated to show this new awesomeness.

DeletedUser

Good Luck Pwny, though i advise in future you don't try recruit our nauzykins :icon_evil: and the PnP was not bad <3 just remove the pics next time (no matter how cute ze kitties were).

DeletedUser51390

but nauz likes us bettter :icon_eek:

and he i meh super sercret spy :icon_cool:

oh crap i gived it away :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Mwhahah! I haz joined!

... only how long after the world opened?

Now, to plot a diagonal course directly to LA!
-narrows eyes-

y0 goin' down, PWNY!

DeletedUser51390

Mwhahah! I haz joined!

... only how long after the world opened?

Now, to plot a diagonal course directly to LA!
-narrows eyes-

y0 goin' down, PWNY!

ZOMG oh noez!!!!eleven!!!1!!11

he is right next to nauzh aswell lol.. same 15x15 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

A long time ago, in the 19th world of TW, a noob by the name of LastApparatus started a tribe of valiant warriors. This tribe was The PWNY Express... PWNY for short. With the aid of ClippaClippa, PWNY prospered. By prospered, I mean, it was valiantly raped by much larger, more aggressive, tribes. Now, a mere 20 worlds later, PWNY is back. The little black spot in history, the little smudge few knew about, is crawling out of the ashes of its long forgotten destruction, to show world 39 how to play the game... The right way. With LastApparatus, ClippaClippa, Barfbug, Thewall4588, Hastyr, and crimsoni all united under one name, World 39 will have no hope but to bow before us.

We are PWNY, and we're here to stay... Maybe. We might get bored. But we're serious! ...Well, unless we get bored.

You've been warned...

...In accordance with the prophesy.

[Oh, and for those who cannot appreciate PnP without lame pictures, the rest of this post is to you]

funny-picture-lolcats-u-haz-no-girlfriend.jpg

lolcats28apr2008.jpg

lolcats.png

lolcatsdotcomvpvo45lw3m530p50.jpg

whydudothat.jpg

529.jpg

I love the post and the PnP. Good luck in the game and I hope you stick around :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ZOMG oh noez!!!!eleven!!!1!!11

he is right next to nauzh aswell lol.. same 15x15 :icon_neutral:

Lulz, inorite?

That's been amusing me for hours. :icon_razz:

And see how he still ignores me? Tch. Such hatred, from one so close. It makes me sad.