Enter PWNY

DeletedUser

Blast it all to hell. They sucked me back in for another.... :( Looks like I'm going to put off my social life for another year or so... Long live PWNY.

DeletedUser

<3 you AI! Join meh!!!

You only say that now that I've joined and restarted once! You see there's no chance of my restarting again near you, so your offer comes free from any fear that it might actually eventuate!

I see your timing! Don't think I'm oblivious, or that this shocking display of callousness will go unpunished!

... man. So many exclamation marks. You see what you drive me to?

DeletedUser51390

lmao AI you are by far my favorite poster of all time lol

were trying to recruit you while pervie is trying to recruit me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You only say that now that I've joined and restarted once! You see there's no chance of my restarting again near you, so your offer comes free from any fear that it might actually eventuate!

I see your timing! Don't think I'm oblivious, or that this shocking display of callousness will go unpunished!

... man. So many exclamation marks. You see what you drive me to?

join kiwi please!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Nope, I will still make you a sig seriously your price, I do not care lol.

-Alias-

Hey LA wheres my name :(. And AI join Pwny it was meant to be.

DeletedUser

Ohaidere Alias!

No joining. I iz no tribe hopper.

And, y'know. K44 and all. :p

DeletedUser

Never a dull moment, since someone thinks of something so simple to take it something to chuckle about.

LastApparatus

The list in the original post has grown to reflect our newfound awesomeness. As we grow in members, I don't think I'll be adding anymore to the list. I be lazy.

...Oh, and the lolcat pictures have been taken down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hehe, a mod double posted. ^^ That's made my day.

Lolololol! Inorite? EPIC FAIL.

... it won't let me delete the damn thing either, lol.

Edit: Now it has.

LA - for the removal of the pictures, I both thank and <3 you. And your lineup is smex.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points dont really mean too much. ODA is a far better judge of the player than points is however even that is flawed due to the fact that some players will kill troops senselessly to gain ODA. And 1 million points is no major achievement i have gotten higher than that on 3 worlds already and will have a 4th soon enough. I think you are a decent player but you are outclassed by much of the PWNY lineup
ok or about this, world 13 just quit got up to 1 mill points in under a year and 10 mill OD rank.

if anyoine can beta that then I take my hat off to them.

I will be fair I dont like your tribe and we are in the same conitnte so as soon as I beat everyone around me I will come and say hello.

DeletedUser

ok or about this, world 13 just quit got up to 1 mill points in under a year and 10 mill OD rank.

if anyoine can beta that then I take my hat off to them.

I will be fair I dont like your tribe and we are in the same conitnte so as soon as I beat everyone around me I will come and say hello.

You really want to look at a few player stats before you post things like this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes I know of you and I had a few freinds in that world before we quit.

you had 3 mill points at the time lol.

I was just making my points... they said try playing a few good accounts first and I have to have 2 accounts will mill points in both is very hard but I did it, world 7 is very hard different world over there lol.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes I know of you and I had a few freinds in that world before we quit.

you had 3 mill points at the time lol.

I was just making my points... they said try playing a few good accounts first and I have to have 2 accounts will mill points in both is very hard but I did it, world 7 is very hard different world over there lol.
You aren't any good. I've played with you before. If you want to attack PWNY, then lets roll. I would like to watch you be battered to the rim.