Enter PWNY

DeletedUser

Says the guy who took over someone else's account, brags about it on the forums, and takes the entire forum seriously when they act like they don't know anything about the game. Quick lesson: stop acting like you're awesome and stop talking smack to people you've never heard of, you're way out of your league. ;)
my account was just as good.

I wasn't bragging, the account doesn't make the player, if you are near me well you will be on my list.

Your tribe won't get off the ground here, your tribe failed in world 19 and will fail here.

DeletedUser

Bah. No acknowledgement, LA?!

For what, this betrayal? Complaints on pictures? Tribal rejection?

It hurts, man. It hurts. :icon_cry:

Keep your pictures. This is the last PWNY thread I'll be perusing!
-dashes off sobbing-

DeletedUser

You are decent on world 7 Lord Raventower but you talk to big of a game for somebody who has only had success on one world. Wait until you at least have 3-4 worlds under your belt first because at this point you dont have as much experience as the least experienced member in Pwny

in The Morning

Your tribe won't get off the ground here, your tribe failed in world 19 and will fail here.

I'm debating whether to answer this, or just to leave it so you can reflect upon the idocy of this statement yourself.

LastApparatus

Bah. No acknowledgement, LA?!

For what, this betrayal? Complaints on pictures? Tribal rejection?

It hurts, man. It hurts. :icon_cry:

Keep your pictures. This is the last PWNY thread I'll be perusing!
-dashes off sobbing-

o_O You left a comment in this thread? *goes off to find it*

DeletedUser

You are decent on world 7 Lord Raventower but you talk to big of a game for somebody who has only had success on one world. Wait until you at least have 3-4 worlds under your belt first because at this point you dont have as much experience as the least experienced member in Pwny
had a mill points in world 13 as well but I quit no where near enough time.

LastApparatus

Edit: You're not worth the breath wasted on talking smack. You'll see for yourself in game.

in The Morning

I was referring to this bit below. PWNY on W19 and its members.

No, I don’t see your name there?:icon_rolleyes:

I don't see his name...

Am I missing something?

-pfft, deleted the post? Good thing I have evidence of your intense stupidity. :D

-okay, it's now below me... but intense stupidity is still intense.

Last edited:

Crazy Pixel

thats because i never played w19 :icon_eek:

A long time ago, in the 19th world of TW, a noob by the name of LastApparatus started a tribe of valiant warriors. This tribe was The PWNY Express... PWNY for short. With the aid of ClippaClippa, PWNY prospered. By prospered, I mean, it was valiantly raped by much larger, more aggressive, tribes

No, I don’t see your name there:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I saw it :icon_biggrin:

sitll no tribe with AI and im getting nsty..i even proposed to you and everything :icon_cry:

Yes. M'glad at least one of you is observant. That bodes well for the future IG.

I thought you quit?

DeletedUser

had a mill points in world 13 as well but I quit no where near enough time.

Points dont really mean too much. ODA is a far better judge of the player than points is however even that is flawed due to the fact that some players will kill troops senselessly to gain ODA. And 1 million points is no major achievement i have gotten higher than that on 3 worlds already and will have a 4th soon enough. I think you are a decent player but you are outclassed by much of the PWNY lineup

DeletedUser

No, I don’t see your name there:icon_rolleyes:

Pwny on world 19 was started more as a fun tribe than a tribe to dominate world 19. And as for world 19 i was in levianthan for a little bit if you remember them

in The Morning

PWNY on w19 was me, LA and a couple of noobs who neither of us remember and have probably quit. I joined the tribe because I was bored solo-ing and I wanted to teach LA how to play properly having met him on the w19 PnP forums.

At least, that's how I remember it.

DeletedUser

Good luck LA, I hope you stay in this world and a good bit of pnp but the pictures killed it for me im afraid.