Epic fail, Or something else?

Your our BUFFET

Okay, this thread is meant for spamming. Why? Because SO many players get off topic, including me :icon_eek:, that they are either stopped by mods, or just spam more. WELL NOT ANYMORE, You may spam here as you wish... You may say anything, that doesn't brake the rules. I knew I would get out of the mods spamming law, and here it is! As the title says, this may be an Epic fail, or something else? Spam away nubs

Your our BUFFET

No it's not, not yet at least. It's to give mods somewhat of a break as w46 forums have been the most pointless, spammed forums I have ever witnessed. So I say Teach is awesome spammed ftw :)

DeletedUser

Lol brillant idea cause this early with all the spam i say most of us will probably end up with a warning by the end of the day lol.

Your our BUFFET

so start spamming, I didn't create this thread for nothing...

DeletedUser

Spam spam spam.

Spam's a type of meat. A tasty, redish treat.

Your our BUFFET

And not all the mods in the world could keep up with this spam... Pigs can fly if you give them redbulls

And I just realised... You can't spam on this thread because that would be on topic.... Wow...

DeletedUser

Id like to continue my arguement with the fella who keeps trying to make me look like a fool. But still, this thread wont be used for its true purpose, To many people will continue to spam in important threads

DeletedUser

Lol want spam? let see here is spam. I say let the world burn!!!! in heavan lol

(I'm autistic and hyper so EXCUSE MEEE!!!) lol sorry I'm done being weird now.

Your our BUFFET

Lol want spam? let see here is spam. I say let the world burn!!!! in heavan lol

(I'm autistic and hyper so EXCUSE MEEE!!!) lol sorry I'm done being weird now.
This thread is also for arguing, anything you could possibly think of can be posted here, but nothing against the rules.
And don't pretend to be retarted, it's not nice. And I am being serious right there.

DeletedUser

yh.... there no point rippin into ppl or sayin yah retarded.. coz that does take the ......

Your our BUFFET

Retarted is not offensive, if used correctly, which I just used correctly.

DeletedUser

It is called boredom anyway argueing let see how likely is the chance GoHard will make it in this world with such a high numbe ris beyond me as i've seen big tribes before but watched smaller ones take them out in notime to big of a target and too many people to help.

DeletedUser

I never said I was retarded I have no commn sense yes, I am a high function autistic Asbergers syndrome. (I think i spelled that wrong though)

Your our BUFFET

You never know, they could actually all make 10 spear and send it at one player utterly destroying him...

Your our BUFFET

you tw fagz are fagz
lol, I think that is against the rules? Not sure. Anyways, I guess that makes you one also as you are playing tw right now. Posting in the forums is as same as playing the game, sorta.

DeletedUser

You never know, they could actually all make 10 spear and send it at one player utterly destroying him...
Yes when the wrld ends that maybe possible though would be a riot to see.

I see failure in the next two weeks frm within.