Epic fail, Or something else?

DeletedUser

My name is Bin Ladin, Im currently hiding under ground with the moles because I to am a big mole. I got sniffed out by a dog so i snuffed it and used its fur as a coat ;)

Liar, I played poker with bin ladin just 2 hrs ago and he doesent go by the name of rejected devil, I should have you hung!! :icon_evil:

He took $42 of me aswell, he may be old and phrail but that guy knows how to bluff!

DeletedUser51929

My name is Bin Ladin, Im currently hiding under ground with the moles because I to am a big mole. I got sniffed out by a dog so i snuffed it and used its fur as a coat ;)

:icon_twisted: <<< tis you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Liar, I played poker with bin ladin just 2 hrs ago and he doesent go by the name of rejected devil, I should have you hung!! :icon_evil:

He took $42 of me aswell, he may be old and phrail but that guy knows how to bluff!

I have wireless internet ;) And that $42 went towards my PP for TW:icon_twisted:
Gimmie, who's next to you?

DeletedUser

Miller is 2 blocks from me :p shame... he seems like a good guy im gonna have to fight it out with him

DeletedUser

Now thats a posistion which I wouldn't want to be in. TW stat him and restart ;) lol

DeletedUser

Id rather fight, and significantly decrease my chances of getting in the top 20 withing this month :D or even get cleared myself because that what we do ;)

DeletedUser

I do I do, its also kinda leaked into my msn conversation, Im currently chasing a girl who is off to miami with my deathstar with naked girls in the bedroom :p how could she!!

DeletedUser

Oh my help me!!! i'm being chased by naked women who aren't really women!!!!! AHHHH fear the naked women/slash men.

Also that movie Gamer rocks.

DeletedUser

Wait a second I never mentioned anything about a theme beside I just saw the movie and they kept singing the Mansion version of Sweet Dreams.

DeletedUser

lol, hey Miller D, I've finally made a sig with a character in it, Do you like it?

DeletedUser

Mail me what you need and I'll try to get to it asap but it won't be real soon but it might take a day or two.

DeletedUser

Also my gf says hi everyone and so does my Rainbow Dark Dragon. (Yes i still play yugioh when i'm bored, you want random i give you random lol)