Epic fail, Or something else?

DeletedUser

I say that GoHard will end up splitting I see family tribes forming and possibly one part of the family getting mad at the ther and a war among themselves.

DeletedUser

well all i can say is well done.. my opinion all ready changed of the thing *thumbs up*

DeletedUser

I say that GoHard will end up splitting I see family tribes forming and possibly one part of the family getting mad at the ther and a war among themselves.

agreed.... i hope they all do... i surrounded by google and nova so i hope they all nubz

heck i no most are nubz

DeletedUser

agreed.... i hope they all do... i surrounded by google and nova so i hope they all nubz

heck i no most are nubz
Actually most are. the leader isn't bad but too big for him to handle even with help and way to spread out among K. Only other choice they have is to split it into two or three family tribes and of coruse one leader will argue with the other over power and suddenly you got a war. The main tribe itself will try to stop them and well the other two leaders will argue with that leader and than you got a fight over leadership. At least that is what i hope will happen.

DeletedUser

Anyway sadly for the moment I must be going work to be done and a house that needs to be cleaned.

Your our BUFFET

Hi, This thread better get stickied

I like pie

Spammed....

DeletedUser

I personally believe that India won't. England has a very good chance in the world cup, more of a chance then any other tribes. Kenya needs help and support. Save the polar Bears. A dog is not just for christmas, i'ts for life. Remember to feed your goldfish every day! Troops don't win wars, EGO's do. Father christmas won't come back until next year. Avatar is just a huge romantic story which sucks. Which would you rather be, alien or predator? Boys ar ethe better looking sex. Gordan Brown rules. That guy from china sold his first rice nehlace today. It it's not sizzling get your money back.

DeletedUser85000

Id like to continue my arguement with the fella who keeps trying to make me look like a fool. But still, this thread wont be used for its true purpose, To many people will continue to spam in important threads

I'm not trying to make you look like a fool. I;m just trying to work out whether the whole story of a "coplayer" is true. Try to see it from an outside perspective - an account makes a right *insert expletive* of itself, and then miraculously says that it was a coplayer having been on holiday... if I was to do that right now wouldn't you scream bluff?

As for important threads... aren't really at this stage in the world. All tribe comparisons and PnP is meaninless at this stage, and the debates about "eliteness" etc are cross-world and repeated often.

Your our BUFFET

This is not getting as much spam as I thought it would... SPAM AWAY

DeletedUser

My kitten is fat.. their! I said it :( Oh and Im the stig!
now I need some more pillz.

DeletedUser

My name is Bin Ladin, Im currently hiding under ground with the moles because I to am a big mole. I got sniffed out by a dog so i snuffed it and used its fur as a coat ;)