EQ declare on ZULU! haha

DeletedUser

SZD, I as someone who nobled mostly barbs on w80 (first world), can say that they are the most difficult opposition ever. Have you seen how they defend? 3 nukes could not kill them. And their attacks, wow, are almost undefeatable. Every time they attack I have to relocate my troops, they are really getting on my nerves. So yes, 600 barb would have been MUCH better.

pmsl!!

Gorth Kirgar

explain how?

O i no coz barbs fight back............ silly me pmsl

A 600 point barb is obviously an abandoned vill, which was previously owned by a player. So yeah, that barb did fight back!

You may have gotten a gain on a few with your cowardly play now, Uluz Dabnis (or is it Sinbad Zulu?), but not a single real player in this game will ever grant you the light of day anymore.

DeletedUser

shame you all only worked that out after i took the villa, maybe you need friends then one day they could do the same to you, but no gray villas are the key for you

good luck when they run out, but then again you will not be around long enough to see that

will be so much fun soon when you have to retaliate to the rim to find your new gray pop ups

DeletedUser118888

I got a feeling this sinbad aladdin fanboy will not last for long :/

DeletedUser

atmo u are relying on the fact that slayer tribe keeps supporting you and the guy secret. can do your damage.

do not simply say yr doing great cause you are not

Funny coming from the guy who got two other tribes to join his side of the war ;)

DeletedUser

Who are you rooting for? :icon_biggrin: oh and zulu saying they're the better tribe and praising sinbad zulu dude for nobling his friend...yeah we nobled two of their villages :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I wonder if the two tribes have high ranks in the continent?

Ignoramus of the Law

I will watch this with great interest. Always been a fan of Kirk!
The one thing I don't understand - why you'd declare war and start you declaration with "we shall defend"?

atmospherecf

Lets get back on topic...

Hey kirk is everything going well with your tribe morale?

[spoil]
baa2790daab996ae8d122dc0ac6b87a8.png
[/spoil]

Balian was to be added to the noble list. Too bad he reset.

[spoil]
90d79ab2bd5fb6b4eb4f6824ab4d0cf9.png
[/spoil]

Looks like some internal fighting in Zulu?

16316a43defad551ba86de8be7985e62.png

Amon has a message to your tribe.

[spoil]
tumblr_m0wbgcU6Rr1r1nmpao1_500.gif
[/spoil]

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lets get back on topic...

Hey kirk is everything going well with your tribe morale?

[spoil]
baa2790daab996ae8d122dc0ac6b87a8.png
[/spoil]

Balian was to be added to the noble list. Too bad he reset.

[spoil]
90d79ab2bd5fb6b4eb4f6824ab4d0cf9.png
[/spoil]

Looks like some internal fighting in Zulu?

16316a43defad551ba86de8be7985e62.png

Amon has a message to your tribe.

[spoil]
tumblr_m0wbgcU6Rr1r1nmpao1_500.gif
[/spoil]

only one member has left...

we are still fighting and will continue to do so..

members are loyal and happy..which is something i cant say about you.

you have made a enemy of me now atmo. that carries to every world. its always good beating yr chaest because you have recruited bigger players.. but we have certainly stunted yr tribes growth (not that you care about yr members) our/my time will come. i dont mind winning or losing but i cant abide people like you who will sacrifice all for his own skin.

we eat you for breakfast..oops sorry you eat ANYTHING for breakfast...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Polly? who are the two tribes?

My bad, misread your post but as Erig said, its King and Pooled. So now you understand how I find it funny that kirk complains we're working with Slayer

dinosaur, how can i not know if im a proud member of EQ and those two tribes actually joined the war :p

Commander, you never did answer who you're rooting for...