eQu Discussion

DeletedUser

Anyone knows why it wasn't full scale merge, but picking top players? Not enough tribe limit or something? Are these two families now?

Lol, as I predicted in the Top 10 tribes from now thread, Pirana and eQu would merge (and they just did). I,also said that the remaining/excess members who didnt make it to PIRANA mian branch will aslo make it to the top 10 and omg, it happened. The merge is just so predictable...no matter, a negative plus another negative would just give a more negative result. More members means bigger chaos, which means easier for us to pick on the new PIRANA

DeletedUser

Thats correct, I like when all are in one tribe, makes war stats so much easier to collate and control.

DeletedUser

I don't get what the point of them merging was. Don't they know we're attacking them regardless...? :D

DeletedUser

They are trying to get the number one spot. They can't seem to do it. LOL

DeletedUser

I don't get what the point of them merging was. Don't they know we're attacking them regardless...? :D

i can see a few reasons:
1. to climb the ranking ladder
2. to prove the point that many of us have been saying all along (that eQu and PIRANA are hugging tribes)
3. To "unite" against SubV
4. to stop their own little war that they just declared against each other (they declared war for...about 1-2 weeks, then merge, *sarcasm*what a surprise*sarcasm*).

DeletedUser97887

They are trying to get the number one spot. They can't seem to do it. LOL

If at first you can't succeed . . . http://www.break.com/index/frog-fails-at-snagging-lunch.html

Hug and Hug Again
lolcat93998e4873f8a9b768b70ec41290e8206ed9d395.jpg

SirGoku

eQu members were given a choice, join Pirana or be rimmed.

May I add, this was after our allies (Pirana), at that time, attacked us (mainly taking inactives) then offered members to join them, but refused certain members (such as mummzy & Churlish and ex-BDE members).

Some of us have stayed, as I won't be told what to do by a bunch of useless players (Pirana). But some joined them, which is pointless as they will just be rimmed by SubV instead.

DeletedUser

eQu members were given a choice, join Pirana or be rimmed.

May I add, this was after our allies (Pirana), at that time, attacked us (mainly taking inactives) then offered members to join them, but refused certain members (such as mummzy & Churlish and ex-BDE members).

Some of us have stayed, as I won't be told what to do by a bunch of useless players (Pirana). But some joined them, which is pointless as they will just be rimmed by SubV instead.

equ was great when I first joined. Kurlnova was on top of his game, and all was good in the world. Then mummsy returned from vacation, and was as rude as the day was long. Then you had inactives like matthewso and AHL, and sadly kurlnova trash talking here. I saw it clear as day. Fail. I left, with others in tow. We did return, to bde. And found himegimi to be just as rude as mummsy ever thought to be. I saw no point in belonging to either tribe. I wasn't going to fight for a tribe that was so short-sighted. I am tickled to see SirGene still in the game and now pounding mummsy to dust. She deserves it, she treated him like a lap dog. I hope he gets his invite to SUBV. He is genius. He would deserve it.

I see mummsy and nova have fled this world to another. If they haven't learned their lessons on how to behave with regards to respect and honor, I hope they continue to get beat down. I have my money on SUBV. I have never seen any rudeness from that tribe in the proportion that equ used to deal it out here.

Hear that swirling sound? That is equ going down the drain. Long live SUBV!

DeletedUser

Equ are still around, subv are not. Never thought I would hear my self say this, but congrats eqo on the victory :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Equ are still around, subv are not. Never thought I would hear my self say this, but congrats eqo on the victory :icon_biggrin:

LOL! I missed that. No matter. You are still a fav of mine too. equ went out of there way to try to trash talk you. I hated very minute of it, and that was part of my reason to leave 48. I wouldn't be a part of that noise.

This game can be absolutely amazing, with some disappointments. I am very glad to see you doing very well!

DeletedUser

The irony is that I at least am actively playing this world and another. ;)

There you go spouting nonsense and trash again.

mattmatt you have never been active on 48. There you go again trying to sound like you matter in this game.

DeletedUser

I know you don't know me and your probably gonna give me abuse for this. But shut up. He is active.

If you mean by active, he is keeping a seat warm, then yes, I will grant you that. Why isn't he at least helping poor mummsy? Sirgene is beating the snot out of her, and yet, all he has time to do it post here. Ha!

DeletedUser70293

If you mean by active, he is keeping a seat warm, then yes, I will grant you that. Why isn't he at least helping poor mummsy? Sirgene is beating the snot out of her, and yet, all he has time to do it post here. Ha!

I'm in k14.......she's in k72/73. Looks as if someone failed to look things up..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You might as well be speaking another language cos i dont have a clue what your talking about. He's active and is doing more than 'keeping a seat warm'. Why don't you just back off and shut up? :) That would be nice because tbh, i dont think anyone wants you to be talking here...your just annoying and arrogant. Tone it down yeah?