eQu Discussion

DeletedUser

You don't even play this world anymore. Who are you trying to kid? Get off these forums if you don't even play the world...

Oh, don't worry yourself so. equ council was just as rude to the tribe as they were to their opponents here in the externals. It's just amazing they managed to last thing long! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh, don't worry yourself so. equ council was just as rude to the tribe as they were to their opponents here in the externals. It's just amazing they managed to last thing long! :icon_razz:

You see though. I've never been in eQu, and your not my 'opponent'. Your just some person on the externals making a poor attempt at flaming one of my friends. Your failing, so just log out and delete the web browsers on your computer please.

And yes maybe it is amazing they lasted this long; I dont know as ive never had any contact with them. But i know this.

They lasted longer than you did, so less sarcasm would be nice as your hardly one to talk. Stop posting as you have no business in this world.

Thank you, now log off and go to bed.

DeletedUser

You see though. I've never been in eQu, and your not my 'opponent'. Your just some person on the externals making a poor attempt at flaming one of my friends. Your failing, so just log out and delete the web browsers on your computer please.

And yes maybe it is amazing they lasted this long; I dont know as ive never had any contact with them. But i know this.

They lasted longer than you did, so less sarcasm would be nice as your hardly one to talk. Stop posting as you have no business in this world.

Thank you, now log off and go to bed.

But mattmatt, when I was on this world, I was more active than you ever have been in your whole life. Fun to watch mummsy and crew scrabble hard to build up on 55, as they know they blew it on 48. I guess you would have had to have read all their crass comments last year to understand.

DeletedUser

But mattmatt, when I was on this world, I was more active than you ever have been in your whole life. Fun to watch mummsy and crew scrabble hard to build up on 55, as they know they blew it on 48. I guess you would have had to have read all their crass comments last year to understand.

I dont know what your saying so just stop replying.
Your talking mince...

DeletedUser

EJB: That is not mathew you are talking to. That is ishootfriendlys or better known in eQu as xdasukex.

DeletedUser

Wow. First you're obsessed with Kurl, now me? Starting to see me everywhere now? lol

DeletedUser

What i don't get is why is EJB still coming to these forums? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Equ Discussion ...

Well well. I haven't been around these parts for a few months, and thought I would drop by to see what a little time would show up as true or false.

It has been interesting if not entirely predictable reading, with a very few surprises. I will put a (P) for predictable, and a (S) for surprise.

So BDE turned against EQU eh? Well that one was no suprise, and one I had been saying all along would happen. I guess it proves that they never had respect for Kurlnova or EQU, and the better route would have been to stand up to their disrespectful behaviour and if needed, to have taken them out while EQU still had the decent players to do so. Still there was no getting past the fact that Kurl did what was best for Kurl and not EQU as a whole. Great leader? Time has told the story.

And now ... EQU have all but gone, just a pimple in K82 (P).

The 'Austrian Highlord' posts up a picture of himself with a mop and cleaning gear, and if I admire the self depricating humour, I guess it's pretty close to the truth, and was EJB's assertion that Kurl probably had the 3rd shift in a Taco food store (hence his immensley arrogant putdowns on here 'You haven't got a clue' etc) (P).

W.B.B. is still around (S). I just don't know how you get through all those engineering studies and post and play on here. You tried your best to get ~TKE~ going, and the surprising thing was there were still many good players in there, which was proved when Illuminati started up and had success (before regretfully merging with EQU). You are one we liked, (but not at the time you abandoned ~TKE~, although it was understanable).

There have been some really good people in this game (I am thinking of that musician who led the Tribe that attacked EQU and then EQU stopped attacking that Tribe that was nearly wiped out, and attacked the musicians Tribe back. Sorry I don't keep all these details in my mind anymore), but of course they tend to move on when this time consuming game gets in the way of RL.

SubV merged was a surprise, and RC not around anymore too (S).

Well I am back, but I just will never get so hooked up in this game as I did before. What happened to the version they were bringing out that didn't requirte farming? It was supposed to be for busy people, and would have suited very nicely.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well well. I haven't been around these parts for a few months, and thought I would drop by to see what a little time would show up as true or false.

It has been interesting if not entirely predictable reading, with a very few surprises. I will put a (P) for predictable, and a (S) for surprise.

So BDE turned against EQU eh? Well that one was no suprise, and one I had been saying all along would happen. I guess it proves that they never had respect for Kurlnova or EQU, and the better route would have been to stand up to their disrespectful behaviour and if needed, to have taken them out while EQU still had the decent players to do so. Still there was no getting past the fact that Kurl did what was best for Kurl and not EQU as a whole. Great leader? Time has told the story.

And now ... EQU have all but gone, just a pimple in K82 (P).

The 'Austrian Highlord' posts up a picture of himself with a mop and cleaning gear, and if I admire the self depricating humour, I guess it's pretty close to the truth, and was EJB's assertion that Kurl probably had the 3rd shift in a Taco food store (hence his immensley arrogant putdowns on here 'You haven't got a clue' etc) (P).

W.B.B. is still around (S). I just don't know how you get through all those engineering studies and post and play on here. You tried your best to get ~TKE~ going, and the surprising thing was there were still many good players in there, which was proved when Illuminati started up and had success (before regretfully merging with EQU). You are one we liked, (but not at the time you abandoned ~TKE~, although it was understanable).

There have been some really good people in this game (I am thinking of that musician who led the Tribe that attacked EQU and then EQU stopped attacking that Tribe that was nearly wiped out, and attacked the musicians Tribe back. Sorry I don't keep all these details in my mind anymore), but of course they tend to move on when this time consuming game gets in the way of RL.

SubV merged was a surprise, and RC not around anymore too (S).

Well I am back, but I just will never get so hooked up in this game as I did before. What happened to the version they were bringing out that didn't requirte farming? It was supposed to be for busy people, and would have suited very nicely.:icon_wink:

Who were you ingame? Irina?

DeletedUser

Yes. But Irina is not interested anymore. It's her hubby here. I have a busy week ahead, and I shouldn't really be messing around here, but i couldn't resist a quick look after all this time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes. But Irina is not interested anymore. It's her hubby here. I have a busy week ahead, and I shouldn't really be messing around here, but i couldn't resist a quick look after all this time. :icon_wink:

Ohhh nice to see you guys again. And i don't know how you are surprised that i am still around. Is that a compliment or not? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Definitely a compliment! I thought as you are a career girl you would be finding it difficult to keep up here, but you manage somehow.

Who did SubV merge with? I suppose I could work it out, but I am sure you will know the story better than a cursory guess.

DeletedUser

Haha. I do the work on computers. Hehe. So i get alot of time for here. And after Revenge Coming left(got banned) SubV was in serious talks with Brave! and then SubV and Brave merged. Best i can tell you considering i joined SubV 10 days before they merged with Brave

DeletedUser70293

The 'Austrian Highlord' posts up a picture of himself with a mop and cleaning gear, and if I admire the self depricating humour, I guess it's pretty close to the truth,

I'll take this as a complimant and say my sense of humor tends to be self depricating.

DeletedUser

I'll take this as a complimant and say my sense of humor tends to be self depricating.

Yes that's the way to go (my British slant on American slang).

I see tonight there were just 20 players logged onto World 48 at one point, and many of the Worlds from 50 and lower have very few logged on. I see the recent Worlds though have a lot of players logged on at anyone time, ... interesting.