Erm You!

DeletedUser

seems like w63 all over again. Yarr/Wobble/Us merge next, you know, to put us in endgame and such.:lol:

thorfalar

Typical noob tribe move. Leadership panics because neither tribe is skilled enough to make any serious progress, and then both leaders take the top point players from their tribes, and then start nobling the smaller, still loyal to their tribesmates players. I think US should watch out for the enemies that they've made ;) TB! looks like they could take K56 from them

DeletedUser22909

Typical noob tribe move. Leadership panics because neither tribe is skilled enough to make any serious progress, and then both leaders take the top point players from their tribes, and then start nobling the smaller, still loyal to their tribesmates players. I think US should watch out for the enemies that they've made ;) TB! looks like they could take K56 from them

Oh we're skilled enough alright. But both tribes see new developments on the horizon, and although we warred for territory, yes, now we have reached a basic territorial equilibrium, we do no longer see it fit to fight further over what has been gained and lost on both sides. You can consider it whatever you want in a political sense, but in the end we're just a bunch of guys and girls playing an online browser game, who want to have fun and don't get destroyed as spoils of war. Don't misunderstand that last sentence. Neither of us... wants to become the spoils of our own toil. Look west at sunrise.

thorfalar

Oh we're skilled enough alright. But both tribes see new developments on the horizon, and although we warred for territory, yes, now we have reached a basic territorial equilibrium, we do no longer see it fit to fight further over what has been gained and lost on both sides. You can consider it whatever you want in a political sense, but in the end we're just a bunch of guys and girls playing an online browser game, who want to have fun and don't get destroyed as spoils of war. Don't misunderstand that last sentence. Neither of us... wants to become the spoils of our own toil. Look west at sunrise.

You don't want to get destroyed as the spoils of war, so you hugged it out instead? There's always Sim City if you want to build up your towns without danger. Though, you'll have to turn off the natural disaster settings, since maybe thats more your speed.

Look west at sunrise? Is that a metaphor, or a literal meaning? I'm not in either tribe, but I don't know how great of an idea it would be to go after either TOP or Yarr. You said it yourself that you didn't want to war with each other and have casualties on both sides. Do you think that TOP and Yarr are going to make agreements to hug it out with you afterwards? Ask iKill and Care how those two tribes go about making peace agreements :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser22909

You don't want to get destroyed as the spoils of war, so you hugged it out instead? There's always Sim City if you want to build up your towns without danger. Though, you'll have to turn off the natural disaster settings, since maybe thats more your speed.

Look west at sunrise? Is that a metaphor, or a literal meaning? I'm not in either tribe, but I don't know how great of an idea it would be to go after either TOP or Yarr. You said it yourself that you didn't want to war with each other and have casualties on both sides. Do you think that TOP and Yarr are going to make agreements to hug it out with you afterwards? Ask iKill and Care how those two tribes go about making peace agreements :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah... See you do not understand what I mean. That's fine though, it's great to have your own stupid thoughts right :) Ignorance is bliss after all.

DeletedUser81101

Personally I think it is a good move. Yes they could have continued to fight it out amongst each other, but with two tribes double their size right on their border they were never going to last long after depleting each others troop levels. It is pretty much inevitable that either Yarr or TOP will end up warring with them, at least now US has a bit more firepower.

DeletedUser106184

The war was started on false pretenses, and nobody was that keen to continue it.

It is a stupid mans game to assume that appropriate diplomacy is weakness, it is obvious in this case that it was right move for both players. Why continue a war which is essentially a personal vendetta between two dukes, when you can get all the good aggressive players from underneath them and start anew?

DeletedUser22909

The war was started on false pretenses, and nobody was that keen to continue it.

It is a stupid mans game to assume that appropriate diplomacy is weakness, it is obvious in this case that it was right move for both players. Why continue a war which is essentially a personal vendetta between two dukes, when you can get all the good aggressive players from underneath them and start anew?

And I believe this is exactly what happened.

Who were shed were the less willing players -those who didn't show any activity during war, or those who were destroyed in battle and simply left their account.

DeletedUser

hugs-desi-glitters-32.gif

DeletedUser

Hmmm...typical noob tribe move? What's your experience on the rim? I've played many worlds on the rim. Just because you form a tribe doesn't mean you've formed a good one where players understand the game or want to learn and work together. So you have wars to find who's who. Then you make a tribe that will stand a chance against the core.

My first was w8, I didn't stay long, but the "noob" rim tribe KNT (a family tribe even with 500 member limit) ended up making a good stand against the core. They lost, but it was a good game. You were once a noob in a noob tribe, so was I, so was everyone here. Get over it and play the game. If you're an old-timer, they're just playing how you taught them to.

TB is the new name for ~SWS~, I believe they were an ally of You, but never involved in the ABC war as far as I know (they may have sent support???). Did players leaving You to form a new tribe create animosity with TB, maybe. Were they betrayed? Who knows, I haven't seen a war declaration other than against Yarr.

DeletedUser

Lol i was in you! and i had told the leadership time and time again to secure the k before exoanding further into other territories i said merge ADHD in to us and get rid of the inactive players and then war with sws as one day they wil come and bite you in the arse and it ill hurt and hey look whats happened they have... im sorry but you had 4 decent players in it and the rest were noobs...

Beastz is no.4 in the world because he internalled inactive accounts. He wouldnt paticipate in ops as he didnt want to expand in that direction... In the recent development of the ninjas and yarr he was asked to send d to front line... HE sent 6 lol and when asked why he said i dont want too.... (ill get the skype convo if needed)

yarr are gonna wipe the floor with ninjas and tb are gonna take k56.... its inevitable....

plus yarr has zombie members init :D wooo go zombie

DeletedUser

Ok, then it will be fun for an outsider to watch. That's all I'm hoping for. The merge will only make it more interesting than Yarrr moving on an ABC that's exhausted from quagmire vs You/ADHD.

DeletedUser

haha the ninja tribe now after the merge has 10 good members now :D

broes

In the recent development of the ninjas and yarr he was asked to send d to front line... HE sent 6 lol and when asked why he said i dont want too.... (ill get the skype convo if needed)

Oh really? Tw is automatically sending his troops to the frontline then, he must be pissed off...

DeletedUser106011

plus yarr has zombie members init :D wooo go zombie

So does Ninja :p

beastz is participating beautifully, and I don't think your inevitability is that accurate my friend hehe. Time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tryx your one of the good players :) and i will try and find the skype convo now (if i havent left it)