Erm You!

DeletedUser94160

Please use "YOU", for the tribe and "you" for normal you, sometime it's too confusing, i have to re-read again to get the real meaning. hehe

I think sossy5 means, ABC do not honor Naps and alliance.

DeletedUser106184

I thought putting "You" in capitals in the middle of a sentence was obvious enough. However I will do it from now on :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ABC
Side 2:
Tribes: You, ADHD, O Rly?

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 18
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267,187
Side 2: 154,159
Difference: 113,028

chart

DeletedUser106184

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: O Rly?

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 14
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 568,209
Side 2: 86,426
Difference: 481,783

chart

Side 1: 106,396
Side 2: 17,304
Difference: 89,092

chart

DeletedUser

Okay, so it's 3 on 1 side, but maybe O Rly? thought they could just take some vils easily, and ABC has smacked their hand with a ruler. My last post was just after a You side op that pulled them ahead 44-32 from the apparent stalemate. The last 35 hours have shown ABC's counter closing most of the gap, bringing the You/ADHD v ABC war to 50-47.

Still, since O Rly? appears to be in the war now (according to Gulesider's post),their losses get counted like everyone else's. My question is: does the fact that O Rly? show as an enemy in the war on ABC's screen dependent upon You or ADHD inviting them to the war, or is it possible for ABC to add them there? - I would greatly appreciate anyone helping with my ignorance of the mechanics of the in-game war stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: You, ADHD, O Rly?

Timeframe: 12/11/2012 21:17:17 to 21/11/2012 04:47:57

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 61
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 575,361
Side 2: 514,129
Difference: 61,232

chart

DeletedUser

My question is: does the fact that O Rly? show as an enemy in the war on ABC's screen dependent upon You or ADHD inviting them to the war, or is it possible for ABC to add them there? - I would greatly appreciate anyone helping with my ignorance of the mechanics of the in-game war stats.

If you open the image I pasted, you see on the bottom right side: "Invite a tribe to your side".
-This means, O Rly? can only have been invited to the war by You or Adhd.

DeletedUser

let's just keep adding more tribes to this war until the whole world is at war... wouldn't be fun?

anyway, I'm gotta get out and buy some twinkies before they're all gone, get em' while they last!

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Back to Basics 69 60 5.393.661 8.815.799
2 Imagine 54 48 5.619.070 4.953.351
3 Oh Really? 5 21 484.250 1.371.893
4 Accept Defeat, Hit Delete 1 0 331.516 277.326

DeletedUser

Thanks Tank Junior and Gulesider. So, with O Rly? ABC's op was impressive enough after the You/ADHD op, and their 22-11 vs O Rly? shows them far in the favor. However, O Rly? just joined the war, so going back to Nov 12 on them may not be appropriate. ABC v O Rly? last 48 hrs is 9-1 - a lot more drastic, but also 3 less in total war cap difference.

I wish twstats could match up more with in-game war stats as far as when tribes joined, but oh well. ABC has pulled ahead either way (56-51 if we include just last 48 hours of O Rly), but are we back at the stalemate Angel mentioned a few pages ago? I think it's possible on the original war side, but ABC's stats will be greatly improved by the addition of O Rly - which will give them more vils to work with and start to even out the 2v1 situation. You still has a significant presence in K46, pretty much the entire battleground, so it's definitely a "Battle of the Bulge" style quagmire. Who's supply will run out first?

Congrats all sides on a well fought war, and keeping this thread mostly free from the childish antics of other war threads. I'm looking forward to what the next few weeks will bring.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Thanks Tank Junior and Gulesider. So, with O Rly? ABC's op was impressive enough after the You/ADHD op, and their 22-11 vs ABC shows them far in the favor. However, O Rly? just joined the war, so going back to Nov 12 on them may not be appropriate. ABC v O Rly? last 48 hrs is 9-1 - a lot more drastic, but also 3 less in total war cap difference.

I wish twstats could match up more with in-game war stats as far as when tribes joined, but oh well. ABC has pulled ahead either way (56-51 if we include just last 48 hours of O Rly), but are we back at the stalemate Angel mentioned a few pages ago? I think it's possible on the original war side, but ABC's stats will be greatly improved by the addition of O Rly - which will give them more vils to work with and start to even out the 2v1 situation. You still has a significant presence in K46, pretty much the entire battleground, so it's definitely a "Battle of the Bulge" style quagmire. Who's supply will run out first?

Congrats all sides on a well fought war, and keeping this thread mostly free from the childish antics of other war threads. I'm looking forward to what the next few weeks will bring.

I'm confused... I am in ADHD (tribal noob) and we had no Op on ABC. So what could you be referring too? A couple hundred fakes? Fake trains?

DeletedUser

Trex -I have no insider information into ops, just my interpretation of the caps, so quick summary of what I've posted: war began on 12 Nov at 21:17:17. It was declared by ABC on You, and ADHD was in the ring not long after (like O Rly? joining 1 week later). So all caps are shown as ABC vs You/ADHD and calculated from start to post:

15 Nov ~18:00 -- 16-13
16 Nov ~19:00 -- 22-19
18 Nov ~12:00 -- 27-28
19 Nov ~16:00 -- 32-44 (11 cap differential indicates You/ADHD op - not saying all were involved)
21 Nov ~05:00 -- 47-50 (9 cap differential indicates ABC op)

DeletedUser

Yeah a short war that ended up in a merge. funny it went from allys to enemies to tribe lol :p