Erm You!

DeletedUser

Agreed. Just stats. Speaking of...another day, another 12 total caps, but still a spread of 3. Based on TooLazyToFarm's map on the declaration, perhaps ABC thought it would be easy to boot You from K46, but both sides are slugging it out with what looks like staggering troop losses - all 3 tribes are in the top 10 in war points. Here's to everyone else staying out of it in-game and letting a good war remain so - 1 gangbang is enough (too much in my mind) *cough* Yarr/Wobble v Bunny. Off topic, but my only hope there is that they will then fight each other...

Side 1:
Tribes: ABC
Side 2:
Tribes: You, ADHD

Timeframe: 12/11/2012 21:17:17 to 16/11/2012 18:50:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 19
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,741
Side 2: 163,924
Difference: 22,817

chart

DeletedUser22909

[spoil]
war.png
[/spoil]

Update map of the war.

ABC has taken basically 3 villages more, so there's not much of a difference in the first map I made at the declaration of the war, and the newest update 4 days later.

The most common theme along all of this is that a lot of nukes have died on stacks, a lot of villages have been fought over heavily and have been recapped after significant losses have been made, after which they, again, were stacked and the whole fight starts all over again. A grand total front here it seems. Although I personally have nothing against the majority of You players (many of whom are quite humorous as I talked to them while we were mass-attacking each other), it is a nice fight that's going on. I think it eventually depends on who can keep the nukes on coming that's going to decide who is going to win this here.

Keep up the fighting boys!

DeletedUser

The most common theme along all of this is that a lot of nukes have died on stacks, a lot of villages have been fought over heavily and have been recapped after significant losses have been made, after which they, again, were stacked and the whole fight starts all over again

Bet SWS are annoyed all their support doesn't earn them ODD

DeletedUser94160

Nice map again. :)

The price for some villages are really high,btw who's village is that near 2012, I just spot it! :icon_eek:
I had a bad feelings about the location. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser22909

Nice map again. :)

The price for some villages are really high,btw who's village is that near 2012, I just spot it! :icon_eek:
I had a bad feelings about the location. :icon_sad:

The price for villages is high indeed! I don't know if you're in Imagine or not, but we both realize that there's a core of superactive fighting people, and it's that core that makes this war exciting. I conquered a village, but lost it after about 12-13 hours, because 5 nukes were launched at it, and I could never get the wall high enough (because of the timing) to make the defenses in there effective enough.

Outside of tribe perspective though, to offer a view based on dialectical thought, I feel this is becoming a stalemate rather fast. The majority is stacking. Villages are taken with 6-7 nukes each. And then being recapped (the majority of takeovers in this war have been takeovers). It's going to be hard to find a winner in all of this.

DeletedUser106184

The price for villages is high indeed! I don't know if you're in Imagine or not, but we both realize that there's a core of superactive fighting people, and it's that core that makes this war exciting. I conquered a village, but lost it after about 12-13 hours, because 5 nukes were launched at it, and I could never get the wall high enough (because of the timing) to make the defenses in there effective enough.

Outside of tribe perspective though, to offer a view based on dialectical thought, I feel this is becoming a stalemate rather fast. The majority is stacking. Villages are taken with 6-7 nukes each. And then being recapped (the majority of takeovers in this war have been takeovers). It's going to be hard to find a winner in all of this.

I beg the differ, the winners of this war will become evident within the next week. One way or another.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Back to Basics 24 24 2.376.008 4.106.603
2 Imagine 23 24 2.726.348 2.846.504
3 Accept Defeat, Hit Delete 1 0 266.511 210.527

DeletedUser107882

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ADHD, You, O Rly?

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 42
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 241,938
Side 2: 276,486
Difference: 34,548

chart

Side 1: 35,579
Side 2: 61,773
Difference: 26,194

chart

DeletedUser

Sorry I missed the last posting - was attempting to do every day at ~ 20:00. angelofsalvation- it does feel like a bit of a stalemate, but that is sometimes when the tides begin to shift due to attrition of troops or of players. I don't think it's over yet, and it's certainly more interesting to watch than the "big boys" in the core brag about their 10:1 wars.

However, stalemates can be damaging...ijuan - were you invited into this war, or are you just trying to say you're jumping in now to take advantage of the staggering loss of troops? I don't see stats that support a war from your tribe. Based on the maps, O Rly is partially tangled up in ABC (and where most of the fighting seems to be taking place). First opportunistic tribe?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/11/2012 21:17:17 to 18/11/2012 11:05:12

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 28
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 221,610
Side 2: 231,555
Difference: 9,945

chart

DeletedUser22909

O Rly? recruited basically all the 'leftover' troops in K46, filled it up, and now uses that to attack ABC. They have it going on with You. So this rapidly turned from a one versus one top 10 tribe fight, into one where it is 1 versus 3. You was above us in the ranking for the most part of the past weeks, so why they suddenly need to two lackey tribes to mop up the problems, I do not know. I assume it is because they've lost hundreds and hundreds of nukes and trains so far, and they really need someone else to keep the pressure on while they take a week to reload.

bugcommander

O Rly? recruited basically all the 'leftover' troops in K46, filled it up, and now uses that to attack ABC. They have it going on with You. So this rapidly turned from a one versus one top 10 tribe fight, into one where it is 1 versus 3. You was above us in the ranking for the most part of the past weeks, so why they suddenly need to two lackey tribes to mop up the problems, I do not know. I assume it is because they've lost hundreds and hundreds of nukes and trains so far, and they really need someone else to keep the pressure on while they take a week to reload.

Agreed. Guessing they didnt know that we could actually defend. Oh well more the merrier more ODD for me

DeletedUser

It may be three, or O Rly may just be taking advantage of the situation. Either way, it would have been better for ABC to clean up it's K before declaring on You - yes I know You going into it's K was one of the deciding factors for war, but still...

DeletedUser107882

^Agree, actually, they knew this was coming. Did AoS really think O Rly? would just be passive forever? I don't think so.

DeletedUser108541

It may be three, or O Rly may just be taking advantage of the situation. Either way, it would have been better for ABC to clean up it's K before declaring on You - yes I know You going into it's K was one of the deciding factors for war, but still...

You think that O RLY? is rubbish and they can be nobled easily,or when the enemy decide to noble them.
O RLY? enters the war because no one can work something with ABC,and they dont honour Naps or alliance.We dont enter in this war for the advantage or something.

DeletedUser

sossy5 - You mis-read my words. I made no judgment of O Rly? I didn't even know who they were until ijuan posted. I didn't say it would be easy to noble O Rly, merely that ABC should have done it before declaring on You. Finally, I don't know the reasons for O Rly? entering the war (still haven't seen that they are actually part of it - more likely a side war), but claiming to enter when you did - after millions of troops lost on both sides - is taking advantage of a situation. No judgment there. They are much bigger tribe and it may be the smart thing to do for O Rly's survival.

I am not involved in this fight. I just wanted to provide some (hopefully unbiased) outsider comment. I think both sides have fought well and didn't want to see this thread turn too much to flame. Latest update hints at a major op in the last day on the You/ADHD side. Now it's up to ABC to keep up:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/11/2012 21:17:17 to 19/11/2012 15:57:29

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 44
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 264,253
Side 2: 375,331
Difference: 111,078

chart

DeletedUser106184

You think that O RLY? is rubbish and they can be nobled easily,or when the enemy decide to noble them.
O RLY? enters the war because no one can work something with ABC,and they dont honour Naps or alliance.We dont enter in this war for the advantage or something.

Your saying You don't honour NAPs or Alliances? I find that ironical since ABC planned a war against You whilst still allied. I can personally vouch for Godliss's commitment to her diplomatic partners.