Erupt

DeletedUser

Well I'm pretty good, I did after all write this guide. After this comment we should stop spamming.

PS, Morningfrost I may pretend to be nice to you in the future but I'm really going to hate you forever now. You should have just edited it.

On topic link

I suppose I'll just have to live with that lol.

As for on topic and Erupt being full of nubs....defending with loads of LC support? Really?

r78zgo.jpg

17xwzt.jpg

DeletedUser45880

LOL! Best report i've seen in ages the top 1 great job on the defence. Could you teach me how to defend like that?

DeletedUser

10k light cavalry in one village. There's something I don't think I've seen before. He must have confused the stats of light with heavy or something.

Frankie2205

If that's the talent we have in the main tribe, You should see the academy ;)

DeletedUser45880

I know the academy is better than most of the main tribe not aimed at you Frankie because i know how good you can play.

DeletedUser45880

I wish i didn't leave Erupt now that i've seen they can and know how to defend with 10165 LC they are so great with defending it's unreal. What are your tricks can you teach me pretty please?

DeletedUser98628

Yes, it's really too bad you only care about your own growth of survival and know nothing of loyalty... What a loss for us...

DeletedUser

Yes, it's really too bad you only care about your own growth of survival and know nothing of loyalty... What a loss for us...

Loyalty is a 2-way street Blakey. And while Pimp's run-on sentences make my eyes bleed at times, he's been very useful to Wasp. He supports us, we support him, and loyalty springs forth from that. Judging from the way Erupt "works together", you guys couldn't inspire loyalty in a dog, and dog's stay loyal to people that beat them....so good job :icon_wink:

Also, really wish I'd kept the report of one of your members supporting with massive amounts of Cats. I'll leave out who it was, but if I remember correctly he was sending support of like 2k spears, 2k swords and 500 Cats, or something like that. I found it amusing, myself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser45880

Thank you for that and sorry for my run-on sentences but i'm still learning in my weaker areas which is english. But i am loyal and that is what i was doing i went to my friends from world 52, the plan all along was for them to move closer to me and join the tribe i'm in but we flipped it when Erupt started falling apart in leadership and i joined the tribe most of them are in.

The only way you will get loyalty in a tribe is if the tribe is loyal to you.

DeletedUser

lol, don't worry about the run-ons Pimp, at least I can read them and understand what you're trying to say most of the time. That's better then a LOT of what I end up seeing on the net ;)

DeletedUser

Loyalty is a 2-way street Blakey. And while Pimp's run-on sentences make my eyes bleed at times, he's been very useful to Wasp. He supports us, we support him, and loyalty springs forth from that. Judging from the way Erupt "works together", you guys couldn't inspire loyalty in a dog, and dog's stay loyal to people that beat them....so good job :icon_wink:

Also, really wish I'd kept the report of one of your members supporting with massive amounts of Cats. I'll leave out who it was, but if I remember correctly he was sending support of like 2k spears, 2k swords and 500 Cats, or something like that. I found it amusing, myself :icon_wink:

Youve never used cats for your defense before? what a rookie.

DeletedUser94160

Youve never used cats for your defense before? what a rookie.

In this world

bonfire = 100% for cats in offensive.

better use them for catting enemies building than used them for supporting and like 10x deff in other world! :eek:

dude i think you need to re-study the items power,dont stick with the old one.

Shame i have around 200 cats only, mostly for fakes and catting Rally point and sometimes statue! :cool: