Everyone Fears Armada

DeletedUser

First stating facts and hating are two different things.

Second im a 200 point player cause i just started world 57?

Third didnt say they where losing i said armadas losing alot out of the war?

Hating is hating anyone that reaches success clearly if i was hating id be saying alot more then i have :/

Stating facts? You just wrote a message claiming that ARMADA:

- - -
Original message
If you joined right at the start of world 57 armada where the top tribe from the start.
Why do you think they were the top tribe at the start maybe because they were mass recruiting and who remembers armada offering out alliances and naps to every clan known?
After the alliances they started merging and getting brotherhood tribes.

You were wrong at you're very first "fact" That armada mass recruited. Like irish boy90 said, they were a premade. And mass recruiting isn't bad if you can actually keep rank 1 after early start up.

They offered alliances probably to get players not to attack there members. Or just for the luls. Clearly there leaders either trolled the other tribes or wanted to trick them in believing they are "allies"

They only merged with 1 tribe that they won against, clearly a smart move. Get in the smart players and get the idiots out.
They don't have any brotherhood tribes as well. They just have a partner tribe. They were probably allies.

- - -
what facts?

Our players are all growing faster than any other tribe.

Are you in ARMADA?

DeletedUser101194

That you merged, where offering out alliances and you where at war please tell me how thats hating?

DeletedUser

Yondaime I think you should stop posting and actually think about what your saying for a bit.

If its so easy to create a tribe and take down Armada I'm waiting to see you do it buddy.

DeletedUser

That you merged, where offering out alliances and you where at war please tell me how thats hating?

This is so off-topic. You clearly hate the tribe that you are trying to make it look bad while they're good. Or you are just stupid and a noob like a large variety of forum members here.
(DISCLAIMER: This is not me hating on .net forums, they are only bigger so more noobs and more experienced players)

And reply to my posts.

You were wrong at you're very first "fact" That armada mass recruited. Like irish boy90 said, they were a premade. And mass recruiting isn't bad if you can actually keep rank 1 after early start up.

They offered alliances probably to get players not to attack there members. Or just for the luls. Clearly there leaders either trolled the other tribes or wanted to trick them in believing they are "allies"

They only merged with 1 tribe that they won against, clearly a smart move. Get in the smart players and get the idiots out.
They don't have any brotherhood tribes as well. They just have a partner tribe. They were probably allies.

Or don't you have any comments in that and you agree that you were wrong?

DeletedUser101194

Give me some time and you will see i can promise u that ;)

DeletedUser

Give me some time and you will see i can promise u that ;)

I actually lol'd at this. You are 200 + points at the moment. By the time you reach (and you won't probably) 100 k there smallest member would be 500 k +. So you should really hush now.

DeletedUser101194

Lol 1 you went off topic i was just stating reasons why you shouldnt fear armada not making them look bad in anyway if anything your riding there wagon?

2 Once again just proving your a noob judging armada based on points and not troops (typical noob tactics)

3 Your not even using your ingame name so you really should hush yourself

4 Are you even in armada cause irishboy is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol 1 you went off topic i was just stating reasons why you shouldnt fear armada not making them look bad in anyway if anything your riding there wagon?

:icon_rolleyes: You shouldn't fear any tribe if you're not in it's territory or near them. But you claiming that they are bad, and stating "facts" without any prof and actually realism, (means they are not true) is just being stupid. So if you agree you are stupid ill stop replying to you're stupid posts okay?

2 Once again just proving your a noob judging armada based on points and not troops (typical noob tactics)

3 Your not even using your ingame name so you really should hush yourself

4 Are you even in armada cause irishboy is

LOL'D, so you think there top players got cleared villages without any D?

Look at there OD they are first in the world. Do you really think they got that from points?

I'm not using my real IG name because I don't play with Dark Prince anymore. I never have. I just don't like haters spiking me.

And no, I'm not in ARMADA and will not tell you where I'm. I can only hint you. It's one of the best top 20 tribes. If you read my opinion on top 20 tribes you will know what tribe I'm speaking of.

DeletedUser101194

:icon_rolleyes: You shouldn't fear any tribe if you're not in it's territory or near them. But you claiming that they are bad, and stating "facts" without any prof and actually realism, (means they are not true) is just being stupid. So if you agree you are stupid ill stop replying to you're stupid posts okay?

Once again your wrong
1 i do have proof cause at the start of world 57 they were mass recruiting or did i and many other players just get that invite from no where.

2 they were trying to get alliances with every tribe around because they tried to get an alliance with a tribe i was in and many other tribes players were in.

3 they did merge cause an armada player even admitted to that just.

get back on topic or say no more.

DeletedUser

Once again your wrong
1 i do have proof cause at the start of world 57 they were mass recruiting or did i and many other players just get that invite from no where.

2 they where just to get alliances with every tribe around because they tried to get an alliance with a tribe i was in.

3 they did merge cause an armada player even admitted to that just.

so say no more

1, Lol'd read my post. If they can keep rank 1 they are good.

2, Clearly they don't want them attacking them at that point ? When they get done with one tribe they cancel the ally ship and attack the tribe they were previously allied with, that what I would do. And you were in a tribe? So It's clear that you played w57 before? So you just lied or fail there.

Second im a 200 point player cause i just started world 57?

3, Did I say otherwise? They did, with a good tribe with good members. Though they were winning. They were just not stupid to let experienced players join the RIM.

DeletedUser101194

Im done with you cause me proving one topic that has nothing to do with this thread makes you go onto another topic that has nothing to do with this thread.

anyway back to people fearing armada or whatever.

DeletedUser

Im done with you cause me proving one topic that has nothing to do with this thread makes you go onto another topic that has nothing to do with this thread.

anyway back to people fearing armada or whatever.

Well, you "proving" that armada is a bad tribe that if you are near them you should actually have the felling of impending doom is on topic, And me proving that you made 0 sense is OT? Lol'd.

DeletedUser101194

You sound like a Diva.. which one do you represent?

Lol hes like a girl cheer leader i could imagine him saying "YAY GO ARMADA" despite the fact hes not in the tribe and they probly dont even know him.

DeletedUser

You guys are all clowns derailing this thread. Dark prince is just a complete clown, gonz and Yondaime are both just fueling the crap that the prince guy comes up with. My observations.

Coming back to the actual topic, it may seem like every one fears Armada... personally it is kind of plain to see that they don't, they just need help because of the size of the tribe. No tribe can individually take down ARMADA as they do not expand across enough continents. It is obvious though that ARMADA have done a decent job in having such a high percentage of so many continents. Every tribe in that K, unless allied to ARMADA, will look at them at a serious threat and try to eliminate them I would imagine.

Although switching the title on itself, having 150 members and BOLT, another 60 kind-of tribe members; does it show that ARMADA are scared of failure? Because the tribe has been run with a lot of diplomacy to prevent conflict instead of good old "here is my tribe and we will just take everyone else out. I would have liked to see that sort of aggression from ARMADA personally, since they claim to be the best tribe in the world.