WAR Excuse Masters

Fajah

Reaction score
4699555b5d7f2a6962e2d9cd6234d028.png

I guess Oscar Decided to gift his villages to Drunk and quit

Reaction score
Note: This is just the opinion from a regular player still fighting in Fika.

I don´t know any specifics about Fika´s leadership and whatever they supposedly did or did not do, but I do know that Drunk is playing more dirty than any tribe I have ever faced. Having people leave a tribe and join the enemy isn´t exactly something new in TW, it sucks yes but fair enough if they wanna leave go for it. But to ask for stacks before you leave and then 10min after leaving turning on all you former tribe mates, that´s low. But as if that was not enough, now when Fika is struggling to put whatever pieces are left back together drunk still uses spies that spill all the information so the already pretty uneven fight isn´t even a fight at all anymore.

I just had to get that said, you can think and belive whatever you like, but the shit I had to put up with today on TW, I never seen before.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Note: This is just the opinion from a regular player still fighting in Fika.

I don´t know any specifics about Fika´s leadership and whatever they supposedly did or did not do, but I do know that Drunk is playing more dirty than any tribe I have ever faced. Having people leave a tribe and join the enemy isn´t exactly something new in TW, it sucks yes but fair enough if they wanna leave go for it. But to ask for stacks before you leave and then 10min after leaving turning on all you former tribe mates, that´s low. But as if that was not enough, now when Fika is struggling to put whatever pieces are left back together drunk still uses spies that spill all the information so the already pretty uneven fight isn´t even a fight at all anymore.

I just had to get that said, you can think and belive whatever you like, but the shit I had to put up with today on TW, I never seen before.
Yikes brother. Its easy to point the finger at someone when you act and pretend that you're turning a blind eye to everything and what's exactly happening in your tribe leadership etc.

Obviously Fika isn't saints on this situation, and you're an absolute fool to even consider to think that if Fika given the opportunity they wouldn't have done the same exact thing. Just ask the people that they recruited from wet, blood, and the multiple other tribes all world and used them to attack their ex-tribemates.

Easy to play the victim but hard to own your wrong doings.

Reaction score
Yikes brother. Its easy to point the finger at someone when you act and pretend that you're turning a blind eye to everything and what's exactly happening in your tribe leadership etc.

Obviously Fika isn't saints on this situation, and you're an absolute fool to even consider to think that if Fika given the opportunity they wouldn't have done the same exact thing. Just ask the people that they recruited from wet, blood, and the multiple other tribes all world and used them to attack their ex-tribemates.

Easy to play the victim but hard to own your wrong doings.
As I said, I am not in leadership, so I did not know of any plans really, I was a soldier thats it. Regarding the bloods/WET stuff, I don´t deny that Fika recruited people, however since I wasn´t in leadership it wasn´t my call either, do doesn´t really matter what I think of it and I think it doesn´t really play a part in my statement. I didn´t even say that recruiting the players was wrong, I said what they did after/before and the use of spies is dirty.

I can´t speak for Fika as a whole, however I can speak for myself, which I though I made clear in my post, and I still stand by what I said, Drunk is playing hella dirty, I would not play like that, and I think it´s ugly. I don´t speak for Fika, I speak for myself.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having read the original post, I would say that both tribes look pretty embarrassing but Drunk actually comes off worst from my perspective.

- You've posted a screenshot where you openly insulted one tribe about hugging. But then in the same post you show that you actually proposed a 50/50 merge with another tribe. That's hugging, so it's incredibly hypocritical.
- Drunk were offering to sell out a large amount of their tribe for a potential merge.
- If you recruit players in a way that seems hostile to a tribe you are talking to, you are going to cause a reaction. If you recruit players without discussing with a tribe you seem desperate to gain diplomacy with, that alone looks really bad in my eyes.

Declarations and PnPs are meant to make your tribe look decent and damage the other tribe. All this has achieved is giving a rather embarrassing insight into both Drunk and Fika - but more so Drunk because you don't seem to realize how cringe-worthy it all is. You would have been better not posting any of those screenshots.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having read the original post, I would say that both tribes look pretty embarrassing but Drunk actually comes off worst from my perspective.

- You've posted a screenshot where you openly insulted one tribe about hugging. But then in the same post you show that you actually proposed a 50/50 merge with another tribe. That's hugging, so it's incredibly hypocritical.
- Drunk were offering to sell out a large amount of their tribe for a potential merge.
- If you recruit players in a way that seems hostile to a tribe you are talking to, you are going to cause a reaction. If you recruit players without discussing with a tribe you seem desperate to gain diplomacy with, that alone looks really bad in my eyes.

Declarations and PnPs are meant to make your tribe look decent and damage the other tribe. All this has achieved is giving a rather embarrassing insight into both Drunk and Fika - but more so Drunk because you don't seem to realize how cringe-worthy it all is. You would have been better not posting any of those screenshots.
We posted everything because we don't want people turning around saying that we're trying to hide our wrong doings, we've owned them. And the 50/50 merge was back when we were a lot smaller and before other merges took place and new recruits and or friends joined us. That proposal was pretty dated and drunk family has changed A LOT since now and then, people have actually started growing and not just dragging their feet and put some investment into this world rather than hoping that one account (Healer) would carry them to the world win. Obviously we weren't going to abandon anyone we were going to have people pair up and coplay one another so that we wouldn't lose anyone that was apart of the team along the way.

Also I feel like there's a difference between hugging and merging; you've been around long enough googly to know the difference I'd have thought? This world was like 2months old at that time of the proposal, which neither tribe was that big just a few million. People have accounts bigger than the whole drunk family tribe at the time of that proposal.

To address your 3rd statement; we recruited people in K64 lol, an area that our players were at already. Fika was nobling long distance to try and secure this area before we were able to spread through it. Sadly enough they couldn't keep up with our elite skills of barb nobling so we out grew them in the area. We also weren't wanting to merge with them originally and wanted a NAP and or alliance with them because the amount of family tribes sinner had at the time we figured that if we fought each other we'd just slow down the western development of the world and let sinners get out of hand on their growth.

But thank you for taking your time out of staffing our world and deciding to put your two cents in on the tribes this world and which tribe looks worse off in your eyes. Means a lot coming from you; and I hope I answered any and all of your concerns about wars going on in the world you're staffing.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In the name of not hiding any wrongdoings, didn't Drunk also ask some newly recruited members for sit, and then sent their troops away in force-internalled their accounts?

On another note, what the heck happened to Iggy Azalea? Is she still making music?
Twas that have to do with fika? :eek: Also the oscar screenshot came from when he was talking about that incident 1599238771444.png

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But thank you for taking your time out of staffing our world and deciding to put your two cents in on the tribes this world and which tribe looks worse off in your eyes. Means a lot coming from you; and I hope I answered any and all of your concerns about wars going on in the world you're staffing.

All you have done in your response is confirmed that you would force players to coplay in order to get a merge happening. If you are that desperate for a merge that you will force people you are speaking on behalf of into giving up their accounts, I would say that that is a very good definition of hugging. And yes, I have been around for far too many years playing this game, and I have always viewed merges as hugging.

As for your deflection attempts just because I happen to have a green name. I don't staff W114. I play it. :)

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its funny people after many years still suprised about worlds turning into shitshow where trex and flex show up. There is a reason why the name change happened. What ím more interested about is how can run boy still play this game as healer after hé got banned twice on w112. Btw you really think shinko is playing against them? Just trying to open up some eyes that this server still hold up a lot of dirt so just keep embracing it!

iincinerate

Reaction score
We posted everything because we don't want people turning around saying that we're trying to hide our wrong doings, we've owned them. And the 50/50 merge was back when we were a lot smaller and before other merges took place and new recruits and or friends joined us. That proposal was pretty dated and drunk family has changed A LOT since now and then, people have actually started growing and not just dragging their feet and put some investment into this world rather than hoping that one account (Healer) would carry them to the world win. Obviously we weren't going to abandon anyone we were going to have people pair up and coplay one another so that we wouldn't lose anyone that was apart of the team along the way.

Also I feel like there's a difference between hugging and merging; you've been around long enough googly to know the difference I'd have thought? This world was like 2months old at that time of the proposal, which neither tribe was that big just a few million. People have accounts bigger than the whole drunk family tribe at the time of that proposal.

To address your 3rd statement; we recruited people in K64 lol, an area that our players were at already. Fika was nobling long distance to try and secure this area before we were able to spread through it. Sadly enough they couldn't keep up with our elite skills of barb nobling so we out grew them in the area. We also weren't wanting to merge with them originally and wanted a NAP and or alliance with them because the amount of family tribes sinner had at the time we figured that if we fought each other we'd just slow down the western development of the world and let sinners get out of hand on their growth.

Mate you have tried to recruit half of Sinners, even offering bribes. When that didn't start to work, you tried telling people they are on an "internal list" whilst they aren't. Trying to flip people that way.

Last edited:

iincinerate

Reaction score
Its funny people after many years still suprised about worlds turning into shitshow where trex and flex show up. There is a reason why the name change happened. What ím more interested about is how can run boy still play this game as healer after hé got banned twice on w112. Btw you really think shinko is playing against them? Just trying to open up some eyes that this server still hold up a lot of dirt so just keep embracing it!

If anyone is given a permanent ban for all worlds, he shouldn't be able to make a new account and continue.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mate you have tried to recruit half of Sinners, even offering bribes. When that didn't start to work, you tried telling people they are on an "internal list" whilst they aren't. Trying to flip people that way.
That's a new one to me brother; half of sinners family is 60+ people. We offered them bribes and tried to recruit 60 people? :eek:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All you have done in your response is confirmed that you would force players to coplay in order to get a merge happening. If you are that desperate for a merge that you will force people you are speaking on behalf of into giving up their accounts, I would say that that is a very good definition of hugging. And yes, I have been around for far too many years playing this game, and I have always viewed merges as hugging.

As for your deflection attempts just because I happen to have a green name. I don't staff W114. I play it. :)

Wouldn't you say that a good leader does push to have early merges (account wise)?

Also i'm not sure why babin just doesn't admit the hugging, it was a good tactical move given how big Sinner was especially with how much they were barb munching.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gambling on that 20% is all we do round her boi.

Also I've admitted that we tried to get diplo with fika, they rejected us like 90x. So we fighting them instead lol. I was stating that merging isn't hugging, but we did offer diplo several times and jonas kept hitting us with excuses left and right.

So we wanted hugs he ignored hugs we give him fight instead.

Llama

Reaction score
If anyone is given a permanent ban for all worlds, he shouldn't be able to make a new account and continue.

Eh, sometimes mods ban for mistakes, sometimes on accident, sometimes they don't have reasons, i've seen some wild stuff in the bans realm.

Just like in real life where courts condemn innocent people, or some people get harsher treatment, or some more lenient. With VPN's how would perma ban players? Or people who did do wrong, maybe they've learned from their mistakes and won't do it again. Since no one ever knows all facts hard to condemn people my dude

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not really. Pushed/forced merges just result in one of the two parties quickly quitting 80% of the time and the activity problem still existing.

Depends how you do it, just because players didn't come up with the idea doesn't mean that it won't work. People lack the insight to merge when they need to, and it's the job of leadership to ensure that accounts have decent levels of activity.

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score

As for your deflection attempts just because I happen to have a green name. I don't staff W114. I play it.

Speaking about hugging, I don't think you have been paying much attention to 114 events, I don't blame you for being busy in 112 and staff team.

Let me clarify my point of view here ;

We tried to make diplo with many tribes, we got rejected so many times by jonas, we got our NAP broken with sinners in just 2 hours after it was announced...

We have been trying to clear our names out from many lies that has been spread about us, we literally had this whole world trying to get rid of us, rejecting diplo, including the use of dirty tactics that includes planting bots inside my own cluster in order to get death stars!
We had spies planted in our tribe since the start of this world and we finally got rid of many of them. We have been lied to for an infinite amount times.

But the very confusing thing over here is we haven't pulled a dirty move at all. Those who joined from fika had their reason in which I don't blame them for a leadership that sucks and gives all attention to their core team solely.

And because we pulled a very decent op to shut everyone up, show that we ain't here to joke, that does not mean we are hugging...

My words might not seem quite believable to you, but do war stats lie?

Anyways I am just clarifying things here, everybody is a witness of what's happening!

Last edited:

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score

Are you a mod to decide what should happen and what should not, do you even know what you are talking about?

I have dealt with many people just like you, that do not have the urge to fight, then use the externals to give excuses about what should be done by the staff team...

Can you please let the staff team do their jobs and you mind your own business ?

+

Everyone in here do mistakes, but don't some learn from it?

So you are saying that whoever gets banned is not welcome to play anymore? With what you claim, we would have countable players in here, the community will drop from thousands to only tens, then you can fight barbs as you like!

I hope you make more sense next time you post something