Excuses Daily Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i have a suggestion, not sure who to post this one too.. rep or excuses, but what does it entail to take a daily saving of each of Nickjer's maps and saving them in order.. so that they can be viewed in slow motion one day or week at a time? I think it would be cool to watch the progression of your tribe from start of the world to finish... but duno how to save that information.

Repinski

You would probably have to save the maps individually daily to your computer or removable memory device. Then create an animation using these images.

Once nobles come out I may start saving the nickjer maps weekly. At least some of them like the tribe dominance and the top nobling tribes map.

DeletedUser95878

I'd prefer to just make my own, gives me something to do :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'd prefer to just make my own, gives me something to do :icon_cool:

You already have plenty to do, it takes alot to smile when your whor- er, nice, respectable, sophisticated person...

King Matt II

i have a suggestion, not sure who to post this one too.. rep or excuses, but what does it entail to take a daily saving of each of Nickjer's maps and saving them in order.. so that they can be viewed in slow motion one day or week at a time? I think it would be cool to watch the progression of your tribe from start of the world to finish... but duno how to save that information.

I was supposed to do that for W6 like a year ago. I forgot. :x

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was supposed to do that for W6 like a year ago. I forgot. :x

So, once nobles come out.. start doing it for this world?

And excuses, it might assist in getting your maps stickied, to have multiple mappy facets?

DeletedUser95878

So, once nobles come out.. start doing it for this world?

And excuses, it might assist in getting your maps stickied, to have multiple mappy facets?

Yeah, once nobles are active (probably after break, just into 2011) ill start.
Yeah they may get stickied once I have made a fair few so he knows I will keep them updated. 'to have multiple mappy facets?' <- what do you mean? :icon_confused:

If I remember I will.

Huh?

DeletedUser

I disagree with mef, I think if you are planning on updating these every day and storing them here, then they deserve their own thread at the very least.

Good to see the improvement of your maps in your time on 53. I'm not sure if having ennoblements overlayed is the best idea, I don't think it'll work particularly well with an evolving map slideshow, which for me is the most important part of an archived map thread.

Personally I would prefer it were a top 10, as the world progresses we will probably see more than 5 tribes playing a significant role in the shaping of the world, and it would decrease the occurrence of tribes simply disappearing or appearing in an evolving map. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.