Expected top tribes in 2-3 months

DeletedUser15438

Hey K-Magic hows it going dude? Our little tribe we made in w10 isnt doing too bad =D.

DeletedUser

i think that my tribe has a good chance of being a top tribe in a while. maybe not top ten but top 100 at least.:icon_wink: dont think we are yet though.

DeletedUser

The best tribes imo will be like this

MCD EGGS Dejavu N-Gen OWN2 SPRT

DeletedUser

i have come to a conclusion why you said this. by your little winking face and your ... i have concluded...

youre allied with them?

ps please say im right so everyone will think im the smartest linguistics expert on these forums :icon_biggrin:

arvaanla=right :)

DeletedUser

i have come to a conclusion why you said this. by your little winking face and your ... i have concluded...

youre allied with them?

ps please say im right so everyone will think im the smartest linguistics expert on these forums :icon_biggrin:

You are right we have allied with all the w11 so
whatever uldor thinks will be top 10 will be our allies from now :lol:
MCD :icon_wink:
OWN2 :icon_wink:
N-Gen :icon_wink:
EGGS! :icon_wink:
=TDO= :icon_wink:
SPRT :icon_wink:
Kiof :icon_wink:
DejaVu :icon_wink:

there you go wink in front of all of them :) thats what i think

DeletedUser

You are right we have allied with all the w11 so
whatever uldor thinks will be top 10 will be our allies from now :lol:
MCD :icon_wink:
OWN2 :icon_wink:
N-Gen :icon_wink:
EGGS! :icon_wink:
=TDO= :icon_wink:
SPRT :icon_wink:
Kiof :icon_wink:
DejaVu :icon_wink:

there you go wink in front of all of them :) thats what i think

hehe TDO start getting some good attention :p

DeletedUser3741

OWN will soon be top 10 again guys and later top 2 because OWN is mighty we work as one we are not noobs we are like Cult and FF in world 3 we will liturally OWN this world.

DeletedUser

OWN will soon be top 10 again guys and later top 2 because OWN is mighty we work as one we are not noobs we are like Cult and FF in world 3 we will liturally OWN this world.

lol ! that;s all i got to say about that! that language reminds me of Tarzan :))

DeletedUser

for some reason i HIGHLY dought that you are like cult or FF, one reason, you dont own. another reason, you dont have kreger,we do. ha, OWNED! :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

OWN will soon be top 10 again guys and later top 2 because OWN is mighty we work as one we are not noobs we are like Cult and FF in world 3 we will literally OWN this world.

hmm OWN this world....?

Let me ask you something.... suppose that MCD EGGS Dejavu N-Gen SPRT sign a mutual pack of defense and also offense against fam tribes..... (as you did with other fam tribes) do you think that you can stay in this world for more than a month ?

common dude dont make this world a mess since i know too how to ruin a whole world and i prefer to ruin it than seeing a fam tribe be on top.

At least keep a low profile and you will last longer......

DeletedUser

hmm OWN this world....?

Let me ask you something.... suppose that MCD EGGS Dejavu N-Gen SPRT sign a mutual pack of defense and also offense against fam tribes..... (as you did with other fam tribes) do you think that you can stay in this world for more than a month ?

common dude dont make this world a mess since i know too how to ruin a whole world and i prefer to ruin it than seeing a fam tribe be on top.

At least keep a low profile and you will last longer......

ohhhhhh... ruin it, ruin it, ruin it!!!