Families

DeletedUser

travis, you wouldnt say that if you were right next to us. Fact of the matter is, we recruited a few from WASP, and will probably eat the rest.
un w40 now has the highest total points, and the highest avg points.

PS how is the NMS skirmish going? 11-3 in NMS favor, thats much better than this hugging family did. (sarcasm)

YEA... we hugged and now we are #1 in points... ...
Is anyone else here impressed?

Hell even the noobs noobier than me know points me jack crap..........LMAO... what a joke.. where is Jas when you need him to recruit points....LMAO

DeletedUser

I fail to see how recruiting 5 players from PG/PGW counts as a mass recruitment needing a family...

But I will say that scorning the possible uses of academies or families has obvious drawbacks:
When players become inactive for one reason or another, where will you find the players to take over the accounts? (there are only so many good players returning to the game & experience has shown that not all can adjust quickly to the unusual settings on this world)
Also coplaying becomes increasingly needed as worlds develop, again needing more active committed players (often acting as understudy to the account builder at least to start with).

Personally I'd never say never to the idea.

But in terms of being a spokesman for Kata I would add that we are not pursuing the family option.

In fact I turned down the offer of PG to become part of a Kata family.

DeletedUser

Me say never. Merge is plausable. FAMILY in TW is another name for hugger. If you are allied with everyone you are a nooby hugger. If you are family with everryone what are you? A nooby hugger that has no guts to just fight a war game instead ye play count to 100,000 and king of the hill.

Win or lose me is here to war whoever and whenever me Capt'n say fire me cannons. If me die.. the better player won.. cheers, but me did it with me tribe. Not me tribes me huggled to death. Save the families for Tribal Hugs. Ye all families keep counting ye points and be soooo impressed with them. Me is impressed and somewhat ashamed a noob like meself can have more ODA and ODD then ye "great family" players. but it makes sense though.. ye all hug to death.. not send troops. LMAO

DeletedUser247

more points means you have more villages, which can hold more troops. I hate people that brag about ODD, because normally its the tribe that has help you achieved it, and it also means someone has the guts to attack you. Only NMS has ever really fought back, and even then it was unorganized suicide on their part. If you are good, you can fake a player or villages, and then noble empty ones. I have done it many times.

Everyone is scared of us. I had some players in an enemy tribe clear villages for me when I was no where near them, just so I could move closer. They moved troops out of their villages, and cleared other villages from a player that deleted.

ODA and ODD doesnt really matter. It only matters who remains.

DeletedUser

Everyone is scared of us. I had some players in an enemy tribe clear villages for me when I was no where near them, just so I could move closer. They moved troops out of their villages, and cleared other villages from a player that deleted.

ODA and ODD doesnt really matter. It only matters who remains.

I highly doubt NMS and Kata are "scared" of you. Pointing out that all the midget tribes you haven't recruited are afraid of you shows nothing.

I agree that ODA and ODD doesn't really matter, but it is not only who remains that matters. You have obviously never made it near late game before, those who remain in the end game are not the ones who matter. They are merely the players who can be bothered hanging around, they are not the ones that matter. Those who matter will leave well before then, they are those who have fought in the worlds largest wars, those who have shaped the world. So far, iAlone have been of far more importance than you, they may no longer be here, but there presence was at least felt in game and on these forums. Yours has been felt nowhere.

DeletedUser

Aye.. ye right on the ODD means someone attacked ye and aye ye tribe should get most the stats. But ODA mean ye be attacking someone and killing troops.. unfortunatly they nay show the innactive kills. but me sure put more worth in OD than me do points. Me like the fact me have attacked and killed and has been attacked. And many are scared of bigger players and tribes. Many are not. Those that be scared are the ones that make us laugh and give us funny mails. Those that are not scared are the ones that make us stay up all night countering sniping and fighting back like a war game should be played. Me want to get bigger just like the rest of ye, but me wont get bigger by huggin the world and nobling innactives. me had to take a couple barbs due to player deleting and to move church around, but me wont go into the barb nobling rant......yet...LOL

This is the I hate families rant cause they are hugging wissies :)

And me sure there will and have been good players nobled out. And alot will be nobled out due to family huggin. Nay mean they ar not good players but they were overwhelmed. Nothing wrong with that either. Just nay like the fact it be done by a huggin family :)

DeletedUser

Oh and me would like to thank umw40 for the wussy family tribe of pirates ye have made. Me see us pirates have made a lasting impression on ye. Muhahahahahahaha

DeletedUser247

exactly, NEW recruit.
He will have to fight for his villages now, and he has lots of targets too.

DeletedUser66683

Family tribes arent always a failure. I started the *EPIC*/!EPIC! family, which now makes up most of the UN family. The way I had set up and structured the way we worked back then was inpenetrable. Im not sure if they are still run the same way, but if so, then yes this world has something to fear. But if not, then those points and member count mean absolutely nothing. It does get frustrating when there is a humongous tribe taking up the entire side of a world, but it is also frustrating when you see two tribes smack in the middle of the world, hugging themselves. Kata and NMS cannot be more hypocritical in my opinion. Kata has DeathX which I know for a fact is there academy or brother tribe. They may not admit it but that is the truth. And the fact that ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done from either side(NMS/Kata) just proves my point. I dont know why everyone sits in denial, but the fact that Kata and NMS are a family in themselves is there for all to tell. NMS even have a tribe in the South of the world, ShadE, that they are in control of via account sits. From my understanding from talks with Core and Pheonix, there goal is to take the entire southern half of the world for themselves. This cannot be done if NMS is controlling shade, unless of course my theory and my info is correct. Kata also shares a full fledge alliance with the UN family, so I am confused as to why they choose to talk bad about them. Quite laughable if you ask me. All in all, the only major tribe in this world that I feel should be granted any kind of credit is, RUM, but hell they are even buddy buddy and all huggy with Kata...seems just about everyone hugs sometimes....

DeletedUser

Family tribes arent always a failure. I started the *EPIC*/!EPIC! family, which now makes up most of the UN family. The way I had set up and structured the way we worked back then was inpenetrable. Im not sure if they are still run the same way, but if so, then yes this world has something to fear. But if not, then those points and member count mean absolutely nothing. It does get frustrating when there is a humongous tribe taking up the entire side of a world, but it is also frustrating when you see two tribes smack in the middle of the world, hugging themselves. Kata and NMS cannot be more hypocritical in my opinion. Kata has DeathX which I know for a fact is there academy or brother tribe. They may not admit it but that is the truth. And the fact that ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done from either side(NMS/Kata) just proves my point. I dont know why everyone sits in denial, but the fact that Kata and NMS are a family in themselves is there for all to tell. NMS even have a tribe in the South of the world, ShadE, that they are in control of via account sits. From my understanding from talks with Core and Pheonix, there goal is to take the entire southern half of the world for themselves. This cannot be done if NMS is controlling shade, unless of course my theory and my info is correct. Kata also shares a full fledge alliance with the UN family, so I am confused as to why they choose to talk bad about them. Quite laughable if you ask me. All in all, the only major tribe in this world that I feel should be granted any kind of credit is, RUM, but hell they are even buddy buddy and all huggy with Kata...seems just about everyone hugs sometimes....

You want RUM (4961 vills) vs NMS (8268 vills) AND Kata (8380 vills)? That would pit our 5k vills against 16.6k vills...You're a hard man to please...

I'm not sure on the accuracy on some of your info, surprisingly you do seem to have a fairly good insight into the goings on in this world, though I doubt it is all correct.

DeletedUser

jonesman, who are you? You have nothing to do with the way UN W40 is. Who is the Epic family?

DeletedUser

Jonesman is the duke of *RAGE* which recently gained top 10 status (soon enough to be lost) by recruiting the fish that John West (I mean Kata) rejected.
We'll still be eating them of course. Refugees are refugees whoever recruits them (although of course deals can be done with negotiation sometimes... but not often).

Much of what is said by Jonesman is incorrect (or at the very least biased or out of date).
eg - ShadE (or LEMONS as they were known earlier) obviously did break away from NMS at one point (many months ago), but to suggest that NMS are in control of the tribe is laughable - almost no original LEMONS members are still in ShadE & those who are do not appear to have the blessing of NMS to noble in their territory.

To call NMS & Kata a family is even funnier, but that sort of reaction may be understandable from a tribe leader who's members are falling over themselves to pass info in return for being spared from the steady movement of our tribe into the west. Fear can lead to grasping at straws...

As far as RUM!! is concerned - yes we've shared a few battle yarns & laughs over time & I think that there is a healthy respect for both tribes by most members.
Of course we never had a notional territorial border until recently, so of course the communications have become a bit more serious lately, but I'd hardly call it hugs (& the question has to be asked why the duke of RUM!!'s ally would provoke things this way? Perhaps he fears the pirate's embrace too :))

DeletedUser

(& the question has to be asked why the duke of RUM!!'s ally would provoke things this way? Perhaps he fears the pirate's embrace too :))

We have an ally? :icon_eek:

I need to pay more attention it seems...

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Me too Reaper, we must have such a super secret ally, that even Barons aren't privy to that info.

DeletedUser66683

Phoenix, you know as well as I do that I did not recruit the refugees of PG. Given I may have gone a bit overboard with the recruiting, those players were still tested, sat and tested again before joining. Some of them were dumb dumbs lol but trust me I am not. You know damn well that you yourself contacted me via skype and said and I quote "We dont have to be enemies since were so close to each other." I am not naive, and know that was most likely your approach to many of the other tribes you have demolished in this world, and I give you guys mad Kudos everyday for that when speaking with everyone else. Your tribe is good, cant deny that. But it just erks me to see NMS sitting there right on top of you all, UNW40 to the East, yet you guys are still going after smaller tribes such as ourselves who have been fighting for our lives since day one. We break into the top 10 and you guys get all worried. I would just love to see you all duke it out with someone who has been sitting in the top 5 and clearly have a much wider front for a nice, healthy war. Instead you sit on the forums and hate on "Huggers" when its clear that you all are doing it as well, to a certain degree. You guys are allies with every big tribe you feel would cause you some trouble and I, personally hate that. But what can I do other than get my team ready for the war with Team Kata. And your right, Im sure there are a few of those ex-PG weenies who are trying to pass you info to get out of harms way, and I assure you, you can have em lol. Whether it be eating them or asking for info, those players are obviously the weak and cant and wont fight someone who is considered a formidable opponent. It just seems to me that you guys are getting a bit of that PG fever, you know the one where you take out all the smaller tribes in your area and hug the rest...

DeletedUser66683

jonesman, who are you? You have nothing to do with the way UN W40 is. Who is the Epic family?

Ever used TW Stats before? If not, give it a go. You will see that many of your current members were part of either !EPIC! or *EPIC*. Once I left it turned into FOW, and was lead by Rousenator, who at the time of my existance over there, was my coduke. He ran *EPIC* and I ran !EPIC!, both in which worked as one, and Im pretty sure was the basis of how you run your current family tribe...just checked TW stats and it doesnt show our highest ranking but, we were number 3 before I left and that sole comment at the bottom of our tw stats profile says it all....LMAO

DeletedUser247

I only saw 4 that were in the EPIC family, but I might have skipped over some because I dont know all the newer members names, from WASP.
bidbrooken
jamie21s
pimmeh
valorien
4 of 100+ members, that sure is a lot :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser66683

Not going to take the time to mention the rest, but trust me there are plenty more. Also check the guys you got from CON/Tetra and a few others. They all went to a few different places when I left, but most are now in your "family"

DeletedUser

The funny thing about Kata & our wars is that they basically lead on from one to the next because of refugee issues.

Starting from the |BC| war (although that too had some formation from disagreements over territory & recruitment from a previous war):

LOST declared & attacked while we were busy attacking |BC| on the other side of our territory.
The LOST war led to the "skirmish" with NMS over territory & recruitment of players under attack by us.
Which led to the iAlone war (at least partly) over them not respecting our territory, what we'd won from NMS in war & settlement & them disbelieving our claims of superior firepower.
Then PG decided to attack us from another angle while we were busy with iAlone & WRATH (but that's another story).

Now that we have effectively broken PG (only one reasonable player left) *RAGE* decide to recruit players that are in our areas & have been nobled by us.

I don't demand that you boot them as refugees Jonesman - we'll just keep attacking & nobling them. And the rest of your tribe too if that's what it takes.

Enemies declare themselves by their actions.

Just because we share large border areas with both NMS & UN W40/40A doesn't make them bad neighbours & also doesn't mean we'll be warring against them just so that you & your tribe can eat your way into territory we claim by right of conquest of the PG tribe that we have broken.

We are quite happy to again prove our superiority on the battlefield as is required in a war game.

As for you recruiting players you have tested, perhaps this is the standard you believe will assist your tribe's development:

http://en40.tribalwars.net/public_report/5610bfc3cd636f86bf1d7bcab2047b48

Last edited by a moderator: