Farming (LA) FarmGod

Deleted User - 11398828

Author
Warre
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript('https://higamy.github.io/TW/Scripts/Approved/FarmGodCopy.js');
Public?
Public
FarmGod

Micro farming at the beginning of the game, it takes a lot of time and often doesn't happen efficiently... this script changes that!
FarmGod offers the possibility to make a farm planning for your entire account based on a few options (= efficient) and still keep the comfort of LA when sending the farms.
  • Once activated on the LA page you will see a pop up with several options:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.27.40.png
    • The warning pops up if your LA settings aren't correct and show you how they should be, the filters may seem strange this way but that's to give the script all the necessary information. Don't worry, villages with full losses are automatically filtered out ;)
    • The settings themselves are self-explanatory, just make a choice and adjust it as needed throughout the stages of the game.
  • After clicking on "Plan farms" you will see the result on the LA page:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.28.05.png
    • Farms can be sent by clicking the buttons or by pressing enter, enter can also be held down to send multiple farms automatically.
  • Repeat these steps as often as desired, because the time between farms is always checked, it can never go wrong!

Enjoy!

Update from the scripts mod team:
The script host has beeen changed from the original host:
to:

This was done since the original host went down and apparently is not coming back anymore, got confirmation for this from the original script author so in order to allow players to use this script, there is now a new working script hosted by higamy.

Lots of thanks to the original script author, Warre, who wrote this script that is loved by many.

Changelog
2023-10-08: Change of host
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 7

K I N G S

Reaction score
This script needs an update, I still use it today, but when there are many villages, it does not generate the list with all the villages, villages are missing from the list, so to correct this I have to go from village to village that does not was sent to Farms.

Could you update this?

paintcore

Reaction score
So uhhhh....Any idea when the server's back up? Anyone checking on this, or is there any alternatives for when this is down?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I placed the Script on another hosting:

javascript: $.getScript('');
Stop sharing this without the script being approved ... or are you asking to get banned from the forum?

Do NOT use this script. It has NOT been approved.

Last edited:

K I N G S

Reaction score
I have the script uploaded here elsewhere, however the Moderator removed my link and did not approve me putting it here

higamy

Reaction score
I am now hosting this script on my github, which has been approved. The original post has been edited with the latest link.

Kyomaku

Reaction score
Hey. So when I use this, the warning pops up, that my settings aren't set up correctly, except the image doesn't load, so I can't tell what it wants to me to change. Can someone tell me what kind of settings it needs? It does seem to be working though, just get the warning popup each time I go to start a run..

Thanks in advance

higamy

Reaction score
Hey. So when I use this, the warning pops up, that my settings aren't set up correctly, except the image doesn't load, so I can't tell what it wants to me to change. Can someone tell me what kind of settings it needs? It does seem to be working though, just get the warning popup each time I go to start a run..

Thanks in advance
I have fixed this now so that the image with the filters to use will be displayed. Previously it was still referencing the old image on the server which is no longer online. Try running Farm God again and it will show you the filters to use.

Kyomaku

Reaction score
It does indeed work now. Initially I didn't notice, cause the warning just didnt show up anymore, despite me not having changed anything. But when the new world started, I saw the warning, since I hadn't changed my settings there, yet. Thanks!

Kyomaku

Reaction score
Posting here again. Something I noticed and I'm not sure if it did so before, but it does so now, is, that it attacks barbs with walls, regardless of wall level. I sent spies to a couple of new barbs, used the farm god script as part of the farming routine, only to spot a lot of reds, cause naturally I'm micro farming with this, and it sent micro farm splits to barbs with wall 5 and higher. Can you add an option for this/fix it?

Out Of Time

Reaction score
Any idea why alot of new barbs are not added to the list for farming possibilities? got it at 50 fields max but it doesn't pick up farms near me.

higamy

Reaction score
Any idea why alot of new barbs are not added to the list for farming possibilities? got it at 50 fields max but it doesn't pick up farms near me.
FarmGod does not add barbs to the LA that you have not attacked yet. You need to attack them manually as a one off task.

I wrote a script that let's you attack barbs in the LA that you haven't attacked before but it was rejected.