Farming (LA) FarmGod

Deleted User - 11398828

Author
Warre
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript('https://higamy.github.io/TW/Scripts/Approved/FarmGodCopy.js');
Public?
Public
FarmGod

Micro farming at the beginning of the game, it takes a lot of time and often doesn't happen efficiently... this script changes that!
FarmGod offers the possibility to make a farm planning for your entire account based on a few options (= efficient) and still keep the comfort of LA when sending the farms.
  • Once activated on the LA page you will see a pop up with several options:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.27.40.png
    • The warning pops up if your LA settings aren't correct and show you how they should be, the filters may seem strange this way but that's to give the script all the necessary information. Don't worry, villages with full losses are automatically filtered out ;)
    • The settings themselves are self-explanatory, just make a choice and adjust it as needed throughout the stages of the game.
  • After clicking on "Plan farms" you will see the result on the LA page:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.28.05.png
    • Farms can be sent by clicking the buttons or by pressing enter, enter can also be held down to send multiple farms automatically.
  • Repeat these steps as often as desired, because the time between farms is always checked, it can never go wrong!

Enjoy!

Update from the scripts mod team:
The script host has beeen changed from the original host:
to:

This was done since the original host went down and apparently is not coming back anymore, got confirmation for this from the original script author so in order to allow players to use this script, there is now a new working script hosted by higamy.

Lots of thanks to the original script author, Warre, who wrote this script that is loved by many.

Changelog
2023-10-08: Change of host
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 7

higamy

Reaction score
Posting here again. Something I noticed and I'm not sure if it did so before, but it does so now, is, that it attacks barbs with walls, regardless of wall level. I sent spies to a couple of new barbs, used the farm god script as part of the farming routine, only to spot a lot of reds, cause naturally I'm micro farming with this, and it sent micro farm splits to barbs with wall 5 and higher. Can you add an option for this/fix it?
Yes, consideration of walls would be a good improvement. There is nobody currently owning development of this script, I merely hosted it so that it was still available to the community.

higamy

Reaction score
The script has been updated with 2 improvements
- Hungarian translation provided by =Krumpli=
- After pressing Farm God on the LA page, the "Plan farms" button is now focussed, so it doesn't have to be clicked with the mouse, the user can press the Enter key to plan the farms

secundum

Reaction score
Just found a very rare bug:
The script stoped calulation farm incs and was loading for ever.
The probblem was a babrian village that got coquered by a tribe memeber => afterwards a farm inc visited the vilalge (setting of the world) => the player got deleted becouse of inactivity => farm script breaks as last report is a visited village report
Failing code line 566;
Solution deleting all "visited" Reports

Space Cowboy

Reaction score
How much ideal time in minutes should there be between farms?
The ideal always changes.

The most correct logic is this.

There must be some logic between your number of light cavalry and the scenario.
If you get 80% of the scenario, that time is reasonable for you.

For example:
you have 1000 lc
and you have to look times

if you send 2lc ,2 lc
if you see your looting (%80 , 120/160 )
you can send that time.

if you see your looking (%100, 160/160 )
You should shorten the interval time you send.

if you see your looting ( <%80 , 80/160 )
You should increase the interval time you send.

Kyomaku

Reaction score
Sound logic, but not always accurate. Is the village empty, because you are sending too many LC, or because others are farming it as well? If it's the latter, you absolutely do not want to increase the interval, but you want to make your splits smaller and reduce interval and micro farm harder so you can steal all the resources away from others. By increasing the interval in case B, you only allow others to steal from you instead.

higamy

Reaction score
To address these rather unhelpful and non descriptive comments "fix script"

Please delete all reports that are "visits" to barbarian villages due to the attack break. This can easily be done with a filter in desktop mode. These reports appear to cause the loading screen to hang and never load.

@Flamclovin @Carnivale

Carnivale

Reaction score
To address these rather unhelpful and non descriptive comments "fix script"

Please delete all reports that are "visits" to barbarian villages due to the attack break. This can easily be done with a filter in desktop mode. These reports appear to cause the loading screen to hang and never load.

@Flamclovin @Carnivale

no reports in there stil not working the script :c

empeat

Reaction score
I just got banned because of using this script on Turkish server. So please guys, be careful when using script. Check if it is allow, before using.

FoX05

Reaction score
When running the script with villages very spread apart the attacks don't all load, you'd need to load the script in different villages to cover all farms

higamy

Reaction score
Just to address a few points in the comments above, and also 1 new update.

• Somebody got banned on another server for running this script. Of course every server you should play you need to check what scripts are legal on that server. Farm God is not legal on all servers.

• Some users have reported that Farm God "never stops loading". It has to load all pages of outgoing commands. If you run Farm God frequently you will easily have over 100 pages of commands, it can take at least a minute for all pages to load and the calculations to be done, and the UI to be updated. I would probably wait at least 10 minutes of loading before being sure that the script isn't working.
    However, I do believe there are legitimate cases where Farm God does not load. I will look at having the loading screen update what part of the process it is working on, so that we can debug more easily where it is getting stuck.

• I noticed that FarmGod does not load all outgoing commands and all pages of the loot assistant, this is a bug that I need to look into fixing. E.g. below only 6 pages of the loot assistant were loaded (43 were available) and the commands start loading from page 40 for some reason. I will investigate and try to fix this (which will need submitting for approval). For anyone technically minded just to prove the bug exists below.

1711809527186.png

Attachments

• 1711809292351.png
    1711809292351.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 3

Bobah

Reaction score
Somebody got banned on another server for running this script. Of course every server you should play you need to check what scripts are legal on that server. Farm God is not legal on all servers.
As this script is such important, it would be good to have a list of servers that allow it, e.g. the script breaks the rules of the German version, but was legalized within a sidenote somewhere in the forum. It's quite confusing, and Inno seems not willing to change that...

higamy

Reaction score
As this script is such important, it would be good to have a list of servers that allow it, e.g. the script breaks the rules of the German version, but was legalized within a sidenote somewhere in the forum. It's quite confusing, and Inno seems not willing to change that...
It's not really relevant to the .net forum which other servers allow it, and this list if posted here would also be out of date and not official. So I wouldn't recommend anyone make the list here, I would say always best to check the approved scripts forum for the server you play on. Or if you are not sure you can raise a support ticket.

pajke

Reaction score
I noticed that FarmGod does not load all outgoing commands and all pages of the loot assistant, this is a bug that I need to look into fixing. E.g. below only 6 pages of the loot assistant were loaded (43 were available) and the commands start loading from page 40 for some reason. I will investigate and try to fix this (which will need submitting for approval). For anyone technically minded just to prove the bug exists below.

View attachment 12714

I wrote to you about this issue 4 months ago on Discord, if you remember, and I discovered that if you have more than 2000 barbarians in the loot assistant, the script works incorrectly. After reducing the number of pages to below 20, the script worked correctly again.