Fear the Light, for it Illuminates the monsters in the dark!!

DeletedUser117635

Also, axes can be buffed 60% instead of 45% for cav. And since most people build spear heavy or balanced defense, axe heavy nukes will tear them apart. Literally the only downside to go axe heavy is recruitment time so it's only viable during long periods of peace.
Or in barracks bonus villages ig. Did some sims with the 33% barracks recruit speed and found that about 10k ax can be built in the time of 7k so a normal nuke. Actually seems like an OP way to make those spear heavy defenders of W97 pay troop for troop per attack.

DeletedUser121639

Or in barracks bonus villages ig. Did some sims with the 33% barracks recruit speed and found that about 10k ax can be built in the time of 7k so a normal nuke. Actually seems like an OP way to make those spear heavy defenders of W97 pay troop for troop per attack.
Yeah but then less time would be spent on LC, building 9k axes would maximise no. of axes and build time.

DeletedUser117635

Yes. i had ran the numbers and saw that. Might use later on myself

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: IPOD, Annex, ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, Glutt

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,189
Side 2: 1,749
Difference: 440

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 157
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,972,704
Side 2: 6,137,864
Difference: 1,834,840

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 576,154
Side 2: 760,086
Difference: 183,932

chart

Looks like AA and glutt are giving their opponents a beat down... anyways I'm a KoBk. fan boy

DeletedUser121667

Right...

1st off saying Glutt is giving any one a beating is straight up stupid, no other word but stupid. So meltom229 you are officially the biggest idiot on world 97. No facts and statistics are needed to prove this.

Secondly can we please take iPod and glutt from this war . This is a war where IL joined with annex against AA. Why them useless people iPod are in this war is only for AA stats to look better & glutt has absolutely nothing to do with this war and will never have anything to do with this.

Stop including glutt stats and iPod stats in this war from now on. iPod have a ceasefire with AA after being gangbanged and causing these stats to make AA look like they are destroying everyone, but honestly some people on these forums are either mentally challenged or not even looking into what is actually going on.

Truth Breaker

LOL. You are fake news Namira. We might both be in ~IL~ but we have very different memories.

Our spineless(and inactive) leadership at ~IL~ promised IPOD easy villages to pile on against the AA. Only after IPOD ran for the hills and begged for peace, did our leaders start whining about stats. AA is beating us fair and square right now, we don't even have a solution for the hundreds of cat bombs and fangs they just hit us with. I mentioned that was glossed over, we have members leaving full nukes at home only to lose them to a couple thousand axe... Go read our tribe forum. If our leaders weren't inactive this war would be closer.

I'm embarrassed to be in ~IL~ right now.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LOL. You are fake news Namira. We might both be in ~IL~ but we have very different memories.

Our spineless(and inactive) leadership at ~IL~ promised IPOD easy villages to pile on against the AA. Only after IPOD ran for the hills and begged for peace, did our leaders start whining about stats. AA is beating us fair and square right now, we don't even have a solution for the hundreds of cat bombs and fangs they just hit us with. I mentioned that was glossed over, we have members leaving full nukes at home only to lose them to a couple thousand axe... Go read our tribe forum. If our leaders weren't inactive this war would be closer.

I'm embarrassed to be in ~IL~ right now.

Ronnie even for you this is a new level of low hahahha. Making fake forum accounts please.

Wait maybe it’s not even Ronnie it’s just a task he sends to his little croonie I am potato

DeletedUser121667

Ronnie even for you this is a new level of low hahahha. Making fake forum accounts please.

Wait maybe it’s not even Ronnie it’s just a task he sends to his little croonie I am potato

Not French fry ?:O

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Please tell me how AA are beating us right now. Not dissing any AA players as he's they have some good players like every tribe does, but how the hell are they beating us. Have they gained ground on us? No. Have we gained ground on them? Yes. Otis was rimmed. All his villages no matter if he was in AA at the time or not are classed as IL takes against AA. Which we have screenshots to prove he only left to save stats.

Yes we have some idiots in this tribe that didn't dodge on incomings which was 25-50 hours out which is the only thing I agree with you on. Players in the number 1 tribe in the world and losing nukes from incomings 50 hours away is pathetic.

And leaders inactive, you are an actual joke. I suggest you pack your bags and piss off to AA, cyaaaaaa

I just post here for fun I don’t actually play the game clearly inactive along with the entire council. We just read and post regularly but we don’t play that’s for scrubs

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"I get knocked down, but I get up again, you are never gonna keep me down"

Last edited:

Truth Breaker

Cat ops dont do jack. just dodge simple

Tell my tribe mates that....

Even our dukes didn't dodge..... I had to use my spies to get some of these reports because the targets are so embarrassed. I can see why my spies report that we have members trying to jump to AA. Some of which have posted in this thread.....

4b5fe47907749396cea95308eb12e0fe.png

5006581b74b536fa50a24c65eb4d710c.png

aaf41cb328edbff6d979c310adf59d95.png

31eb71285f06c27530eb29febd38d4b9.png

bad3a49f0a5cb830c47372b29df336f3.png

31469c213e11ca867f8535ca2d9341f7.png

6a9017f0150f86418483f6035c43ba62.png

6fb76364f07990b3ab660c70a4823630.png

ec5c2cf00e7dbcae56204593ca73d1f5.png