Fighting TT All by Myself...

DeletedUser

Well Wolf, They started of with around 20-30 wasn't it?, next op was 15, now 7-10, Now Slowing down more and more

And I was explaining why that might be the case. I can read, I know what you said in your last post. There's no need for you to repeat yourself.

We have both played this game long enough to know that half a tribe doesn't stop growing all at once wolf.

I can't tell if you honestly don't understand what I'm saying or if you're deliberately taking my quotes out of context.

DeletedUser59417

oh, snap dawolf85 is insulting your cognitive understanding of his posts or is missing the troll part in the name king coffee troll!

(Grabs popcorn)

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The stats above also are wrong. Should be 3.75% not 1.51%. Which means that they are growing faster than TT/s,

85,882 point growth for myself.
17,761 TT/s
225,453 TT

Therefore the conclusions we can draw if we assume there are no external factors are:
TT/s are slowing down. Significantly.
Myself is getting bigger.
Myself have some quality.
TT/s should get gang banged when the other tribes see how hard they are finding it.

P.S. Lord Ward you used the wrong figures. I suspect on purpose.

*Disclaimer* I am only manipulating the data above. I have not verified that it is correct.
ajksbdfjkaksdjfb

-The NME- Just wondering how'd you figure those number?

I took our total points dived by the percents show in above points then took that total and divdeded them by that percent again. Giving me my total. Im garbage at math but did my best... lol

But none the less... Yes, we are slowing we are fighting a GREAT tribe. Yes this tribe is tiny. None the less, we are still growing at a significant rate AND winning the war. (even know Duce thinls they are winning LOL)

DeletedUser

Im not going to bash your caps, birds of paradise quit, Im not one for kicking people even if they are taking losses, but sure, Lets parade About that.

And in the meantime, Heres another quality train from TT member : Abbots

http://prntscr.com/26c6lk

As for everything else stated, TT/TTs are slowing down its evident, Must be having some inactivity issues aye?

-

Coffee Troll

"I'm not going to bash your caps, but let me go ahead and bash your caps"

Nice.

Anyway, you guys tried to defend him and put coplayers on the account. He even gave you the account to take over. How did that work out for you guys?

DeletedUser

"I'm not going to bash your caps, but let me go ahead and bash your caps"

Nice.

Anyway, you guys tried to defend him and put coplayers on the account. He even gave you the account to take over. How did that work out for you guys?

It's Great that your information is always on point, TT seems to have a taste for taking whats told to them and running with it like its the gods given truth, And so far may i ask, how has that worked out?.

Things will shake up in a few days i assure you.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

It's Great that your information is always on point, TT seems to have a taste for taking whats told to them and running with it like its the gods given truth, And so far may i ask, how has that worked out?.

Things will shake up in a few days i assure you.

-

Coffee Troll

How has it worked out? Well I'm up 8 villages, you tell me.

DeletedUser

I love this, a whole flame thread about how a rim tribe may possibly last more than a week against less than a 5th of TT's players.

Be proud lads, be proud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love this, a whole flame thread about how a rim tribe may possibly last more than a week against less than a 5th of TT's players.

Be proud lads, be proud.

Possibly?, Excuse me but its been 2 weeks, And their are 14 Members from TT/TT's Players attacking.

But sure lets just keep talking shit on newly made accounts shall we "Mr TT are amazeballs"

DeletedUser

Possibly?, Excuse me but its been 2 weeks, And their are 14 Members from TT/TT's Players attacking.

But sure lets just keep talking shit on newly made accounts shall we "Mr TT are amazeballs"

Ok sorry, I should have realised you would be picky. It was a general comment, Im desperately sorry I got the time frame wrong.

The point still stands though, your acting like you've toppled the Goliath because you havnt been killed by a small selection of players in a larger tribe. Do us all a favor and pipe down untill you either win, or go (not so) quietly into the night.

And wrong again on "newly made account" New to externals mainly because I dont feel the need to create threads like this. But yeah, check the name, and check the TT profile buddy :)

And its Sir TT are amazeballs to you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok sorry, I should have realised you would be picky. It was a general comment, Im desperately sorry I got the time frame wrong.

The point still stands though, your acting like you've toppled the Goliath because you havnt been killed by a small selection of players in a larger tribe. Do us all a favor and pipe down untill you either win, or go (not so) quietly into the night.

And wrong again on "newly made account" New to externals mainly because I dont feel the need to create threads like this. But yeah, check the name, and check the TT profile buddy :)

And its Sir TT are amazeballs to you

(yawn) Sorry for giving facts when you slander the timeframe.

And of course your in TT anything to make TT look less shit,

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

And of course your in TT anything to make TT look less shit,

-

Coffee Troll

Wait what? Imma go ahead and take that as a compliment?

I can see why your viewed as a good leader, your fantastic at dodging legitimate points.

The fact of the matter is you've done more in this forum than you have in game. You've already admitted that you cant/dont want to win and your just here to stall out and "show how bad TT are". Im afraid I don't see stacking defense and stalling as a massive victory.

You've made next to zero relevant points, everyone in both tribes knows you wont win this fight, which is exactly the reason it will take longer, because your not anywhere near enough of a threat to justify an entire tribe op. Some of us are busy fighting tribes higher than 19th in the world.

I hope you enjoy hanging on and trying to win a flame war while loosing an actual war, to less than 15 players

DeletedUser

Wait what? Imma go ahead and take that as a compliment?

I can see why your viewed as a good leader, your fantastic at dodging legitimate points.

The fact of the matter is you've done more in this forum than you have in game. You've already admitted that you cant/dont want to win and your just here to stall out and "show how bad TT are". Im afraid I don't see stacking defense and stalling as a massive victory.

You've made next to zero relevant points, everyone in both tribes knows you wont win this fight, which is exactly the reason it will take longer, because your not anywhere near enough of a threat to justify an entire tribe op. Some of us are busy fighting tribes higher than 19th in the world.

I hope you enjoy hanging on and trying to win a flame war while loosing an actual war, to less than 15 players

You made no valid pointat all, Saying things such as " You will never win" Arent valid points, Ive seen worse happen.

But yes continue to move and fight elsewhere whilst we stall your south members growth if you wish, Whatever floats your boat.

Yet again with the " You havent done anything ingame" , How many trains and Nukes are TT's " Few members" Down?, even going so low as to unload an internals troops onto my tribe, But whatever.

And yet again, We arent losing any war, its a stalemate, While Lord Ward Continues to try and recruit members of my tribe, its quite obvious we arent as " Shit/small" As you 4 externals posters make it out.

Why is it you dont see 30 members from myself spamming the externals?, Because i let them out once and this thread gained 3 pages in 24 hours, Rest assured my members are fighting non stop.

-

Coffee Troll

king gustav II Adolf

Rest assured my members are fighting non stop.

I guess I'll do "a Coffee" here (picking a small portion of a post, ignore the more important part of it and then jump to a wild conclusion).

So what you are saying is: Your members are fighting non stop, the members in TT are barely paying any attention to you guys, and yet the war is even. In what way is that a win for you? I'm serious, please explain it to me.

Quick war update:

Myself
Conquered:16
Lost: 20
ODA: 1.162.511
ODD: 5.293.0742

TT family
Conquered: 20
Lost: 16
ODA: 3.224.904
ODD: 1.555.558

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol

7 and a half pages of posts .
4 villas difference between the tribes .

thats working nearly at a rate of 2 pages of flaming per villa :)

DeletedUser

Yes i give it to them the sniping went well, i personally had 4 trains sniped that had travelled for 80+ hours so i guess with nearly 4 days to plan it they had time to snipe lol... big deal. So it means new tactics are required, some were used to real effect today, others are yet to pan out... again due to travel times and then re-build times. I am even working my way down to get in on it the fun. Its only a couple of weeks for me to get a starting cluster on frontlines to get in on the real action ;)

http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=13862

DeletedUser

lol

7 and a half pages of posts .
4 villas difference between the tribes .

thats working nearly at a rate of 2 pages of flaming per villa :)

It is an absolutely pathetic war. I don't understand why either tribe is posting here, to be honest. You BOTH look bad.

DeletedUser

It is an absolutely pathetic war. I don't understand why either tribe is posting here, to be honest. You BOTH look bad.

But wolf, You always look bad no matter the world you play :x.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

Thats a bit harsh . All wars go through their dramatic and their pathetic bits . Tis the nature of war .
I suppose its the nature of war both in RL and TW , that the propaganda and media influence tends to be more visible and in your face than the actual battles .

I would hope that both sides increase their activity to 4 flaming pages per villa taken , then at least records for longevity of threads in w70 would be broken . However this will take sustained effort over time from the parties .