Final War Started!

DeletedUser

I have no idea, I guess whoever takes over k44 in the next 5 days is him?

DeletedUser106526

lols, meanwhile the lil tribes are being rimmed out. unicorns are coming though ! and unicorns will win ! unicorns always win !

you guys should hire bashers :) get the lil guys to knock out ppl :) use them :) i like bashers, there so sweet :) they think there awesome :) lols.

world 6 had bashers, aka, me on 32 million bashing every one else :) yah fun :) and they gave up and invited me :) unicorns always win :) yahhh

DeletedUser7488

Walking all over pc....with the whole 2 villages they have lost this whole war..yea you are walking ALL over them....swear...just quit already...all you are is a meat shield anyway.

Man is that funny, poor Pcc the Plant, guerilla, and unseen (who btw sends some crappy trains rofl) tried to op me... Better luck next time ladies.

DeletedUser

Man is that funny, poor Pcc the Plant, guerilla, and unseen (who btw sends some crappy trains rofl) tried to op me... Better luck next time ladies.
Whatever mate :) You know KNOCK and Infamy flipped a coin and the winner got to decide who recruited your tribe
Infamy lost the flip

DeletedUser7488

Whatever mate :) You know KNOCK and Infamy flipped a coin and the winner got to decide who recruited your tribe
Infamy lost the flip

Yeah, Infamy lost the flip and got players who can send proper trains and do proper ops.. Knock won and got tws who are just trash lol.

DeletedUser

No offense. But both sides lost in that coin flip. Both tribes took refugees from tribes that were slowly falling. The only difference is that tws was falling faster then jab was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense. But both sides lost in that coin flip. Both tribes took refugees from tribes that were slowly falling. The only difference is that tws was falling faster then jab was.

because tws were getting hit by 3 tribes and jab were getting hit by 1 tribe who were under constant attack:icon_razz:, jab were/are crap and u know it lol

DeletedUser

I dont feel like digging up old skype convos or even messages of what you have posted here dj. Im pretty sure you said, other than huggy, you would never invite anyone from tws and you swore to it on your account's grave. Now all the sudden they are leet?

DeletedUser

I dont feel like digging up old skype convos or even messages of what you have posted here dj. Im pretty sure you said, other than huggy, you would never invite anyone from tws and you swore to it on your account's grave. Now all the sudden they are leet?

where did i say they were leet? and yes i did say that, not the bit about my accounts grave though ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, Infamy lost the flip and got players who can send proper trains and do proper ops.. Knock won and got tws who are just trash lol.

Whoa whoa whoa, Infamy can send proper trains? You guys might want to do some check ups then, and sadly its not even the guys from E-JAB that are sending 4 minute trains.

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa whoa, Infamy can send proper trains? You guys might want to do some check ups then, and sadly its not even the guys from E-JAB that are sending 4 minute trains.

lol i know i did a sit and sniped a so called train from one of there top brass with only 2 splits on..and yes i did get the 2 in/on the train.:icon_twisted:

Oh which a/c am i on? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

When did I try to op anyone? When did i EVER EVER EVER send a train? Please let me know because someone had hacked my account to do such blasphemous stuff....send trains...what kind of noob are you?

DeletedUser

When did I try to op anyone? When did i EVER EVER EVER send a train? Please let me know because someone had hacked my account to do such blasphemous stuff....send trains...what kind of noob are you?

I see from this post your not a tribe player or your a inactive login every 2 days or more.? lol

DeletedUser94483

lol you following the reports? I have some more will be posting...love lvl 0 walls with limitless support :)

DeletedUser

smurfs is/are a moment gone bye! .100ms zzzzzzzzz play time for them.smack the dead smurf.;) ..lol

DeletedUser

How many sits you guys have these days? I hear its most of the tribe. Smurfs are gone? Sounds like knock is gone to me!