Final War Started!

DeletedUser

Bit off topic but really not keen on the new style forum. Much wasted space on the edge of the screen dont like it

DeletedUser

Bit off topic but really not keen on the new style forum. Much wasted space on the edge of the screen dont like it

I absolutely hate it, they cant update right ingame or forums :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I absolutely hate it, they cant update right ingame or forums :icon_cry:
Dont get me started on the game layout. Tick boxes for select all at the top of the screen please I want all the important stuff viewable quickly in 1 screen

DeletedUser100590

Stay on topic please. Let's get this war finished and retire to a nice package world on some eastern European server.

DeletedUser

War has flatlined recently, with the difference in caps sitting around Infamy being up by 40.

DeletedUser

i love the way certain members of infamy are trashing...yet they are the members who have done practically nuthing in this war

DeletedUser

maybe but i think what hasnt been pointed out is the majority of conquers have been isolated villages, i know majority of infamys conquers have came in k53 and k67...both isolated areas as the stats on certain players would confirm that

DeletedUser

I think its clear djwright15 won this war, lets call it a day lads

DeletedUser

Infamy is currently up by just less than 40 caps, yet if you look at other stats:

Infamy has internalled: 157 villages in the last week
Knock has internalled: 50

Infamy has kicked: 2 inactives for 4 mil total
Knock has kicked: 1 for 1.8mil total

Infamy has nobled: 889 villages in the last week (7 villages per player)
Knock has nobled: 934 villages in the last week (11 villages per player)

Infamy has increased its ODA by: 173.5 million in the last week
Knock has increased its ODA by: 143 million in the last week

Besides war captures and ODA increase, it seems to be that Infamy is loosing in just about every way possible (less activity from more players, more internals, more inactives kicked). So whats going on over there guys?

DeletedUser92762

Infamy has more members, and therefore following the law of ratio, Infamy is more likely to have a player go inactive

DeletedUser

Stay on topic please. Let's get this war finished and retire to a nice package world on some eastern European server.

Haha.. that would be nice.

War has flatlined recently, with the difference in caps sitting around Infamy being up by 40.

Pretty close so far...

i love the way certain members of infamy are trashing...yet they are the members who have done practically nuthing in this war

It's all a matter of perspective I suppose. How have you been anyways man?! Haven't chatted in awhile.

Anyways, I thought I'd show my token presence here, as most know I don't like these forums much and rather just play in game.. lol.. Good luck everyone, it will be fun to see what the next few months brings. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Your members are also less active, on a whole.

If you look at Knock's top 10 in noble stat players in this war you will find they have taken 56% of Knock's caps. If you look at Infamy's top 10 noble stat players in this war you will find they have taken 39% of Infamy's caps. What this means is that Knock as a whole has a few players holding them up in this war where as Infamy has more noble participation.

As far as Internal noble stats, that means nothing. Knock has been internal nobling TWS since the start of the war.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 0
Difference: 263

chart

The only stats that will matter in this war, is the war stats in the coming months. The rest is just PnP B.S. not worth my time..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, does anyone find it as extremely annoying as I do that this new forum screws up copy/pasting? What's up with that?!

* Sorry for the triple post Humble, I'd fix it but my computer won't paste to merger the topics to fix it... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It was obviously worth enough time to answer.

Also, according to TWstats, we have taken 62 villages from TWS in the last week, still quite a bit less "internalling" than your own tribe (if you insist on calling it internalling, we didn't take in those inactive players for a reason).

DeletedUser106526

OH MY GOSH YOU TOOK VILLAGE FROM TWS ! YOU SUCH AN AMAZING PLAYYYEERRRR/tribe !!!!!!!!! so instead of having a war you take free villages because TWS cant defend anything. I took a village from them there that ( i cant remember what the rules were on words we can and cant use ) rubbish. Comeon!!! geeezzz ... not hard.... Go kick some real ass, not some prepared rubbish tws provide.