First Noble

• Thread starter The Cookie Monster.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Looks like the first nobleman has been made :D Who do you think it is, and do you think they will be able to find an ok village to noble :p

DeletedUser

Im still like 4-5 days away from getting my barracks and stables to lvl 20. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

He wont last, he's obv rushed to noble, and rushed to his own death... normally im around 5-6k points b4 i actually noble.

DeletedUser

It's really easy to find out who has an academy so this topic makes me chuckle (^_^)

...and rushing nobles is a strategy like any other, definitely doesn't mean sure death lol

DeletedUser

Papoomio w45 has noble + he has sucks neighborhood. but hey-nobling 1,5k points village is so pro-he will have 2 small villages with amost no troops :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ZOMG! I'm doomed!~

Not even the great He-Man can help me now.

Woodlandapple

No morale and single packet nobles. Play your cards right, and it'll be difficult for most to keep up.

DeletedUser

Papoomio w45 has noble + he has sucks neighborhood. but hey-nobling 1,5k points village is so pro-he will have 2 small villages with amost no troops :icon_biggrin:

I wish I had two 1,500 point villages in my neighborhood... that actually sounds pretty damn good to me.

DeletedUser

"How I wish I have Noblemen:icon_cool:,Good Luck,Happy:snob:...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No morale and single packet nobles. Play your cards right, and it'll be difficult for most to keep up.

i actually thought it was stupid to have your acad and nobles at this point, until the above occured to me (the fact you can get D training asap, and considering the time it will take to train it might not be such a bad idea)

though it will depend on your area, my area it would be pretty pointless me rushing to acad now, or even in a few days time, so i think ill be dropping ranks as the early noblers start flying up

DeletedUser15106

i actually thought it was stupid to have your acad and nobles at this point, until the above occured to me (the fact you can get D training asap, and considering the time it will take to train it might not be such a bad idea)

though it will depend on your area, my area it would be pretty pointless me rushing to acad now, or even in a few days time, so i think ill be dropping ranks as the early noblers start flying up

I didn't even realise it was 1-packet nobles and no morale till I saw that post :icon_eek:

DeletedUser18879

This is my personal opinion - I think only newbie would rush noble at this point of game at 0.5 speed world when there are not good noble targets yet. Nobling 1.5K pointer isn't exactly how I see my first enoblement. Barracks/Stable/Farm - there is pretty much time to go for noble ones pointwhores around you grow.

Guy which has noble has pretty bad area, if 1.5K village is satisfying to noble, have fun with it.

DeletedUser

This is my personal opinion - I think only newbie would rush noble at this point of game at 0.5 speed world when there are not good noble targets yet. Nobling 1.5K pointer isn't exactly how I see my first enoblement. Barracks/Stable/Farm - there is pretty much time to go for noble ones pointwhores around you grow.

Guy which has noble has pretty bad area, if 1.5K village is satisfying to noble, have fun with it.

His area is far better than most at this stage and with single packet nobling, it's not gonna hurt the way it would on other noble systems. So I say why not? What's he really got to lose? The sooner he has more villages, the sooner he gets started on new nukes and such (which we all know take ages on .5) Nobody's gonna stop him since everyone appears to feel it best to deter from noble rushing. He's going to come out with a massive lead on the rest of us, in more ways than one. :)

DeletedUser18879

His area is far better than most at this stage and with single packet nobling, it's not gonna hurt the way it would on other noble systems. So I say why not? What's he really got to lose? The sooner he has more villages, the sooner he gets started on new nukes and such (which we all know take ages on .5) Nobody's gonna stop him since everyone appears to feel it best to deter from noble rushing. He's going to come out with a massive lead on the rest of us, in more ways than one. :)

Well, again, it's my opinion, but we'll see that massive lead when someone nobles proper village. Anyway, best of luck to him.

PS: Anyone with half brain will backtime his noble unless he goes for 400 point barb. So much about it.

DeletedUser53692

Common sense and simple math fails in the post above.
If you do not have to stay way ahead of your neighbours in terms of troop competitiveness, then academy rush is your best bet:
With farming having insanely high output due W45's settings, you can easily sustain non-stop production of three villages with your main alone. With unchanging, one-packet cost, nobling new villages is as effortless as spitting.
Rather than wait several days for my pointwhores to grow to 'respectable' levels, I would noble those 1-2k pointers and even with lousy, initial lv10 barracks I would probably be four hundreds of infantry ahead by the time you get your second village. Not to mention I will have grown that village of mine by another 500points-worth of crucial infrastructure.

Also keep in mind that despite being pointwhores, those players do train troops - most of them are turtles with semi-high walls. Terribly slow training speed is very unforgiving toward taking casualties.
2,5k pointer that you lose 300-1000 troops for or 1,5k pointer you pay for a symbolical hundred?

My point is: keep your opinions updated according to reality. This world plays differently than vast majority of previous ones.

Regards,
~D~

EDIT:
PS: Anyone with half brain will backtime his noble unless he goes for 400 point barb. So much about it.
In that case half-a-brain is a very rare commodity among vast majority of TW players. No breaking discovery here ; ]

Last edited: