First Noble

• Thread starter The Cookie Monster.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

After nobling, he'll have 2 barracks/stables pumping troops out instead of 1. which is good.
Also he can have get a train while others can't. which is also good.
Also we have a constant price (single packet) world here. which means even if he get a smaller village, it is not a total waste of a nobleman. as the price will remain still and won't increase for the next noble.

The only thing that might be bad is going for smithy 20 soon. meaning probably rax/stable is not too big. meaning less LC, and less farming power than others. but after two villages, if he can manage to keep both villages' Rax/Stable always busy he'll have a good advantage.

Good Luck Papo.

DeletedUser

PS: Anyone with half brain will backtime his noble unless he goes for 400 point barb. So much about it.

Why noble 400 pointer barb if he can noble a 1.5k village owned with by a half brain guy :lol:

DeletedUser18879

Common sense and simple math fails in the post above.
If you do not have to stay way ahead of your neighbours in terms of troop competitiveness, then academy rush is your best bet:
With farming having insanely high output due W45's settings, you can easily sustain non-stop production of three villages with your main alone. With unchanging, one-packet cost, nobling new villages is as effortless as spitting.
Rather than wait several days for my pointwhores to grow to 'respectable' levels, I would noble those 1-2k pointers and even with lousy, initial lv10 barracks I would probably be four hundreds of infantry ahead by the time you get your second village. Not to mention I will have grown that village of mine by another 500points-worth of crucial infrastructure.

Also keep in mind that despite being pointwhores, those players do train troops - most of them are turtles with semi-high walls. Terribly slow training speed is very unforgiving toward taking casualties.
2,5k pointer that you lose 300-1000 troops for or 1,5k pointer you pay for a symbolical hundred?

My point is: keep your opinions updated according to reality. This world plays differently than vast majority of previous ones.

Regards,
~D~

EDIT:

In that case half-a-brain is a very rare commodity among vast majority of TW players. No breaking discovery here ; ]

Then go rush noble. :icon_rolleyes:

Why noble 400 pointer barb if he can noble a 1.5k village owned with by a half brain guy :lol:

I was joking over there but you get my point what happens if target knows how to backtime. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The only thing that might be bad is going for smithy 20 soon. meaning probably rax/stable is not too big. meaning less LC, and less farming power than others. but after two villages, if he can manage to keep both villages' Rax/Stable always busy he'll have a good advantage.

Is the farming power really needed on this world? The troop speed means that it's very easy to get in resources to keep queues going and single packet nobles mean that you don't need the extra power to keep on storing them.

He might have less offensive power at the moment than other players but he will probably max. rax/stables now and have them producing just as fast with the added bonus of having a second village.

Smart move if he plays it right.

DeletedUser

W45 first ennoblement

Well, papoomio w45 got his village.
a nice sized 1232 pointer.
Some stats:
By far, not the largest in his 45*45 (a good ennoblement range)
Within his 15*15, so farming problems possibly?
6.4 tile distance, meaning that it took 256 minutes 1 way (512 both by noble), this equals about 8.5 hours per trip, both ways. All in all, it took about 34 hours of constant noble movement to take the village.
Thoughts?

DeletedUser

It a pretty good noble target as most people are still not near nobles yet. In the mean time papo has time to que up two villages :)

DeletedUser

1,2 k points nobled. pathetic.

he is first...by 200 points, and wil probably be growing bout twice as fast...and I don't believe anyone else even has n acad (cba to really check :S)
So, it will certainly take at lease 3 days before anyone else nobles anything, giving him time to probably pull a 500 point lead or so...(considering 100 points per vill per day as an average top 20 rate)

DeletedUser

epic fail. Pointwhore :) too bad I am not close to him.. :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

he won't be top 3 in a week, wanna bet?

I'd be happy to bet on that. I'd also bet that in a week that people waiting until later to noble will start to fall behind, and likely stay behind.

G0dzP0t

He may not, but I know for a fact that he is a good player, because it is my village I gave him.

DeletedUser

he won't be top 3 in a week, wanna bet?

sure...anyway, you don't have much room to talk man, I joined 2 weeks after you, and am 200 point ahead of you (and certainly ahead troop-wise as well)

DeletedUser

He may not, but I know for a fact that he is a good player, because it is my village I gave him.

oh, so first enoblement was a gift :lol: just forgot he doesn't have troops to noble someone on his own.. :lol: