First Noble

• Thread starter The Cookie Monster.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

^ Agree

Its down to opinions and personal preferences here. There's no right or wrong way to go about this, it's down to the individual to make their decision based on the current situation they're in and what opportunities present themselves.
Pap is more than capable of handling himself, whatever he chooses to do.

exactly. people are to used to following guidelines given by great players at one time or another. the thing is, you can't "copy" a great player. different situations call for different tactics. maybe noble rushing sounds like an awful idea for some, but for other's it's the best thing to do.
adaptability > copycats

DeletedUser

Ya, 20 HQ
He says for his next village he won't be doing that again :lol:

DeletedUser

He wont last, he's obv rushed to noble, and rushed to his own death... normally im around 5-6k points b4 i actually noble.

This is actually incorrect. This world is a packet world, meaning you may only produce 3 nobles in your first village. You must then successfully conquer a second village to be able to have a complete train in each or villages. Having 2 villages at a small stage is therefor better.

DeletedUser

Sonea
He wont last, he's obv rushed to noble, and rushed to his own death... normally im around 5-6k points b4 i actually noble.

its comments like these that piss me off..its his account let him play it his way..plus R4KI is nasty <3

DeletedUser

This is actually incorrect. This world is a packet world, meaning you may only produce 3 nobles in your first village. You must then successfully conquer a second village to be able to have a complete train in each or villages. Having 2 villages at a small stage is therefor better.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. It's a matter of opinion. And the having 2 smaller villages at this stage almost never beats the stronger first village; although with these settings it might be different.

DeletedUser

Ladies and boys

I'm proud to announce that our second person to capture his 2nd village will belong to SirYimmy of the tribe Boosh

we have second noob :icon_smile:

Sir Yimmy i agree with but think of it like this for papoomio.

Troops here take forever to build, and become much more valuable than nobles. Taking a village early mean you can produce more troops quicker, plus the village which was less expensive to clear, as it couldn't have taken much offence to noble. The village he took was already growing ok, which means the player who owned it had enough farming to keep it everything building. Papoomio can farm just the same. When everyone else is ready to noble papoomio will be ready to noble another two villages, so in my opinion is in the best position he possibly could be at the moment.

Remember these settings arent the same as every other world. The slow speed, constant noble prices and no morale will make a big difference. Dont follow what everyone else is doing, think about what is profitable for yourself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2 nobles came my way today.
1 is sniped. the other is backtimed.

/me sits back for reports to come :)

DeletedUser

Snipe's report is here (Credit goes to Raoul Duke who sniped it for my coplayer last night when i was asleep)

But backtime haven't hit yet. will hit in less than 3 hours.

DeletedUser83620

2 nobles came my way today.
1 is sniped. the other is backtimed.

/me sits back for reports to come :)

Thats going to put them back a couple of days :D cats targetting there smithy just to be a B****? :icon_twisted:, are they working together or are you just an obvious target?

DeletedUser

Hey! Backtime means he losing all his O. so no need to cat anything. and it is not just a couple of days back. it will be like starting over for him.

DeletedUser

Thats going to put them back a couple of days :D cats targetting there smithy just to be a B****? :icon_twisted:, are they working together or are you just an obvious target?

Same guy, 2 nobles. Second noble sniped and the first noble backtimed, so losing his offense is going to put him back a little more than a couple of days. Cant see the point of catting the smithy either, as he already has a level 2 academy.