First Noble

• Thread starter The Cookie Monster.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Some people here must be wery jealous.

First SirYimmy is being accused to noble too soon and have to small army.
then you try to tell him he did a bad choise nobling a 1,2k village..

I would like to see your scoutreport on his army and the report on both the 1,2k and the 1,7k village you obviously must have to make a statement in this matter, if you don´t have it you are just guessing.

I am sure he is wise enough to realise that a fast way to academy leaves him with lower levels on Barrack and stable, and that he chosed a nobletarget wisely.
Mabye noble a village with lower points but higher levels on troopbuilding buildings.

He might live in a neighbourhood where he need troops only to farm for now,
his ODD is 0 so there don´t seems to be any threats close to him.

1. Now, your just guessing he is wise enough to noble a village with 'high troopbuilding buildings'. :icon_rolleyes:

2. If he has an area where he needs troops to only farm your saying he doesn't have enough to noble then be able to farm productively, so why noble? Someone could then attack him and he now has two villages to defend and not enough men.

3. If there was no threats near him then the 1.75 k village isn't so why doesn't he take it.

I'm not trying to dishearten him or bash him whatever, I'm just simply asking why?

so that he can get the village gifted? :icon_neutral:

why, not work for it, it's more fun that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Answer to NotNukeProof 3 questions.

1. Now, your just guessing he is wise enough to noble a village with 'high troopbuilding buildings'.
mabye I´m in his tribe and been talking to him about it or mabye I live close and have my own scoutreports.
or mabye I´m just think he has a brain of his own.

2. If he has an area where he needs troops to only farm your saying he doesn't have enough to noble then be able to farm productively, so why noble? Someone could then attack him and he now has two villages to defend and not enough men.
I never said that he didn´t have enough to noble it was you that assumed that he had no troops.
he must have enough to farm a lot academy and noble cost a lot to build.
And the fact remains...no threath in the area and in this slow world it´s easy to move troops to defend if your villages are close together.
You said why noble hmmm isn´t that the whole idea of this game, noble and grow bigger and bigger, the tactic a player uses might wary depending on his location.

3. If there was no threats near him then the 1.75 k village isn't so why doesn't he take it.
already an answer on that question.....they are friends.
someone said why make friends in your 15x15, I know that a lot of us have tribemates in our 15x15 that is equally stupid, but sometimes players need to collaborate to win.
mabye they are future tribemates what do we know ?

or do we know ?

siryimmy

Alright we have our third person run a noble. Now everyone please move on to him and leave me alone =}

DeletedUser

Do you know which of them was third to noble?
My target will be bigger although I've still got days queued up in the smithy :icon_sad:

I feel slow (well, I did start 14 days late, and will have an academy on day 25 (I am on day 17 :D)

DeletedUser

well, papoomio (almost) pulled a hoang (3 vills when no one else had 2), so...so close, but still...nice job, and a 1.5k lead

DeletedUser

well, papoomio (almost) pulled a hoang (3 vills when no one else had 2), so...so close, but still...nice job, and a 1.5k lead

Thank you Zarddeath!

Now all we need is *AR* to come on and tell me what an awful noob I am, and then the balance in the universe will be restored to normal!

DeletedUser

Thank you Zarddeath!

Now all we need is *AR* to come on and tell me what an awful noob I am, and then the balance in the universe will be restored to normal!
you are noob. one good player will noble ~2.5k village and you won'y be top 1 anymore, noob.

DeletedUser83620

You have to wonder what's going through their heads when they go for smithy at that low a point count. Have they even broken farm lvl15 yet? :/
Tbh i have no clue the lore of being first to noble, the excitment on your first noble, not knowing what your doing ect ...

Thank you Zarddeath!

congrats on the 3rd village BUT how long will it be before those villages are noble ready?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are noob. one good player will noble ~2.5k village and you won'y be top 1 anymore, noob.

so, someone needs to noble a top 50 player?
Good luck with that :icon:rolleyes:
In the meantime, anyone with a single village MUST noble at least 2.2k points to take rank 1. That means nobling a rank 120+ player...which of course means 2 rank 150+ players being in the same 15*15, which is of course so likely.
Now, by that time, papoomio will almost certainly have a 4th village, as he has 3 village farming, and his mail is certainly going to pull in 1 coin a day. He can easily get a train, and his troop count will have barely, if at all suffered. This means he will more easily be able to take larger villages, with no L3 academies, thus saving 100K clay, and more time...