First Noble

• Thread starter The Cookie Monster.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I thought they have updated every world where you actually have to have the required build lvls in order to use the academy?

Or e.g. cat smithy to lvl 4 which means if you have stables you wont be able to build lc or scouts even if its researched?

DeletedUser

The attacker was a bit too optimistic I`d say... But still, every action is good action, keep it coming, I`m bored to death where I am anywayz. :)

DeletedUser

I thought they have updated every world where you actually have to have the required build lvls in order to use the academy?

Or e.g. cat smithy to lvl 4 which means if you have stables you wont be able to build lc or scouts even if its researched?

Yes i guess.

DeletedUser83620

Hey! Backtime means he losing all his O. so no need to cat anything. and it is not just a couple of days back. it will be like starting over for him.

he could be a complele beast :icon_eek: and dodge and then backtime you as well (this could happen over and over until either one gets bored ect) and you could leave it but just be really mean i would do it but meh.

yer thats why i said smithy rather than acadamy :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

But if nima is clearing the player might as well leave it so when he gets nobles hell just noble it... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser18879

he could be a complele beast :icon_eek: and dodge and then backtime you as well (this could happen over and over until either one gets bored ect) and you could leave it but just be really mean i would do it but meh.

I don't think so.

Good luck Nima. :icon_wink:

siryimmy

Sir Yimmy i agree with but think of it like this for papoomio.

Troops here take forever to build, and become much more valuable than nobles. Taking a village early mean you can produce more troops quicker, plus the village which was less expensive to clear, as it couldn't have taken much offence to noble. The village he took was already growing ok, which means the player who owned it had enough farming to keep it everything building. Papoomio can farm just the same. When everyone else is ready to noble papoomio will be ready to noble another two villages, so in my opinion is in the best position he possibly could be at the moment.

Remember these settings arent the same as every other world. The slow speed, constant noble prices and no morale will make a big difference. Dont follow what everyone else is doing, think about what is profitable for yourself :icon_wink:

What the hello kitty?! why am i taking heat for getting a village? its my play style and we should all just let the cards fall where they do. But for now for all the trash talkers that are below me in all rankings. nah nah nah nah...

DeletedUser

why is it that the first 3 or so people to noble are always noble rushers and destined to fail?
Some I can understand (Duke-nukem nobling at 1500 points :S), but seriously Papoomio is first, by more than an academy...and sir yimmy well, he is top 10 so he can't be all bad.
I mean seriously, the only person I remember not being flamed incessantly was hoang on UK2(?), and even a few people yelled at him.
Give these guys a break, and some credit.

DeletedUser18879

What the hello kitty?! why am i taking heat for getting a village? its my play style and we should all just let the cards fall where they do. But for now for all the trash talkers that are below me in all rankings. nah nah nah nah...

You had academy at 2100 points, am I correct?

500 points Academy, 600 points 20 levels of smithy, HQ 20 around 300, etc. So that kinda leaves us to guessing your farm/barracks/stable levels.

By stating " below me in rankings ", you kinda made fun of yourself because I'm sure that you, compared to99% of people "below you in ranks", are below them in troops.

My 2 cents.

DeletedUser

Defender: ----
Village: ----

Quantity: 0 0 1885 1 1017 0 175 15 1 1
Losses: 0 0 1885 1 1017 0 175 15 1 1

DeletedUser

Very nice depending on his wall size i doubt you hada lot of losses probs about a couple of hundred axes and 50's lcs?

DeletedUser

I don't see what SirYummy was doing tbh not the better choice for a village after all there was a 1.75 k village not too far either.

DeletedUser83620

Its an opinion thread but whatLTCL said does leave you thinking abit :icon_redface:

[spoil]
thumbsupag3.jpg

[/spoil]
Good Work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see what SirYummy was doing tbh not the better choice for a village after all there was a 1.75 k village not too far either.

he probably didnt have enough troops to clear him.
Ive got a full lvl 25 farm and i dont think its still enough.
lvl 26 nearly finished.

DeletedUser

well why noble now wait a few days troopwhore and surely the original village ent gonna grow 600 points in that time?

DeletedUser

Some people here must be wery jealous.

First SirYimmy is being accused to noble too soon and have to small army.
then you try to tell him he did a bad choise nobling a 1,2k village..

I would like to see your scoutreport on his army and the report on both the 1,2k and the 1,7k village you obviously must have to make a statement in this matter, if you don´t have it you are just guessing.

I am sure he is wise enough to realise that a fast way to academy leaves him with lower levels on Barrack and stable, and that he chosed a nobletarget wisely.
Mabye noble a village with lower points but higher levels on troopbuilding buildings.

He might live in a neighbourhood where he need troops only to farm for now,
his ODD is 0 so there don´t seems to be any threats close to him.

he probably didnt have enough troops to clear him.
Ive got a full lvl 25 farm and i dont think its still enough.
lvl 26 nearly finished.
Another guess about his troops..
If it would be the truth I am sure ha have tribemates in The Mighty Boosh who gladly would help him clear the village.

Hats off to you SirYimmy