Failed Vote Flags distribution improvement.

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
[Short intro]

The current flag mechanics are decent-ish, however the flag accumulation process is a bit dull.

I think there should be added % probabilities of getting higher level flags from the current processes.

[Suggestion]

Include higher level flag rewards for the current mechanics.

Example,

[Noble production]

The current reward of 1 level 1 flag for the production of noble is reasonable. There might be improvements, with some slightly better flags every so often, however with flag farming done with hundreds of noblemen a day, this could unintentionally become OP if the rewards and probabilities of getting those flag rewards isnt done properly.

[Achievements]

Not super interesting imo

[OD]

The OD achievements are an excellent opportunity to reward better flags based either on probabilities/or how far into the OD achievements one gets.

[Flag packages]

Innogames is losing out on revenue. Flag packages are useless to purchase for any account that has already accumulated flags.

***When writing this, I tested my premise. I spent 5k pp on flag packages, and got nothing interesting. 5k pp is what 50$? not worth it imo***

[Proof of spending]

[Excel sheet]

According to the flag page, I have a 25% chance of getting a higher level flag. Yet I only got 3 out of my 51 packages.

This is a 5+ sigma event, so either im very very very very unlucky or these numbers are FALSE.

If I really get this bad luck, then I am very happy it spilled into flags.

If the advertised numbers are wrong, well I wonder how many EU regulations on false advertisement are violated.

Either way, flag packages SUCK.

If these are improved, to give more interesting outcome, they may become relevant again.

[Did I miss anything?]

I probably did, who cares? not me.