Fleezers News: Serious Discussion Thread

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
As the name implies - please only use this thread for serious discussion & dissection of Fleezer Articles :)

DeletedUser

I use 2 ply. Charmin Ultra Strong to be specific. It gets the job done and then some.

As a newly hired writer for Fleezers, I'd like to publicly thank them for taking me on their team. While other media outlets led misleading and skewed hit-jobs on me, Fleezers supported and encouraged me during this personally difficult time. Furthermore they offered me something other publications do not and that is personal freedom to write about the world in an unrestricted, uncensored fashion - The way I see it, not the way they or others want us to see it.

And sure, the writers at Fleezers may not always see eye to eye on all the issues, but we sure as Hell respect each others opinions and our right to voice them. This is and will always be the essence of Fleezers.

DeletedUser110019

I use 2 ply. Charmin Ultra Strong to be specific. It gets the job done and then some.

As a newly hired writer for Fleezers, I'd like to publicly thank them for taking me on their team. While other media outlets led misleading and skewed hit-jobs on me, Fleezers supported and encouraged me during this personally difficult time. Furthermore they offered me something other publications do not and that is personal freedom to write about the world in an unrestricted, uncensored fashion - The way I see it, not the way they or others want us to see it.

And sure, the writers at Fleezers may not always see eye to eye on all the issues, but we sure as Hell respect each others opinions and our right to voice them. This is and will always be the essence of Fleezers.

so i was thinking about it couldn't you just fold 1 ply into a two ply? than decide based on which one feels nicer? i personally use poison ivy but i just like a good scratch

DeletedUser

Well if you just fold one ply onto another ply there is no real structural integrity between the two plies. They will just slide apart when push comes to shove.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great to see we are in for a real treat with not only 2 well known bloggers but also each of them bringing a team with them

Thanks to both teams for helping keep the forums fun and interesting for us all

Expecting to see competition for the best world interviews ect

Deleted User - 10017355

Can you make the text the same size lol it's doing me in with the big then the small.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
you sound like a 4 ply type of person

OR6IFBC.jpg

7c586d28a5a872662d79c83d26f194c8e74a2aad8c638d501bfd03d61e53c448.jpg

#1/2PlyLife

edit: fix pic

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The Fleezer will be releasing "W100's Most Wanted" as a portion of our upcoming edition!

This will be a list of 10 players on W100 who we believe will immediately have a target on their back for reasons we will divulge during the article ;)

We do not want this article to come across as bias - so I am inviting everyone to please feel free to PM me their suggestions or comment them below & we will take all into serious consideration when compiling our list :)

This is your opportunity to have your say in the matter so please do not be afraid :) Any suggestions sent via PM will be kept strictly confidential and will be for our own research purposes only! I'm hoping that even if you do not agree with who's on the list when it's finally posted; you recognize we took steps to minimize the possibility for bias and I'm hoping that we don't have to make this list by ourselves. :)

Furthermore our "Newsroom" will be completed shortly so you can expect to see our inaugural episode released with the next edition of the Fleezer on Sunday night ;)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
The Fleezer will be releasing "W100's Most Wanted" as a portion of our upcoming edition!

This will be a list of 10 players on W100 who we believe will immediately have a target on their back for reasons we will divulge during the article ;)

We do not want this article to come across as bias - so I am inviting everyone to please feel free to PM me their suggestions or comment them below & we will take all into serious consideration when compiling our list :)

This is your opportunity to have your say in the matter so please do not be afraid :) Any suggestions sent via PM will be kept strictly confidential and will be for our own research purposes only! I'm hoping that even if you do not agree with who's on the list when it's finally posted; you recognize we took steps to minimize the possibility for bias and I'm hoping that we don't have to make this list by ourselves. :)

Furthermore our "Newsroom" will be completed shortly so you can expect to see our inaugural episode released with the next edition of the Fleezer on Sunday night ;)

I nominate the vlad account cos i want to front them properly something bad so thats my target :D

Truth Breaker

Ronnie should have been on the top 10 most wanted. It would have added validity to the list.