Fleezy Like a Sunday Morning

DeletedUser117635

Ofc. TW was a strain for him in W78. I think he did far too much of the work with too little credit early on. And from their the whole fiasco with Flood and CRASH! merge, and when ~FV~ merged into CRASH! i think was his last straw. That was our TW baby. I wish he wouldve been there to hold the rhythm line with me in Tnub. Mightve changed the game

Williamthefirst

Maybe he has his bus finished and is living the times of his life right now :)

DeletedUser117635

Hahaha Prob does. And finally got that design thing going faster now that no TW distraction.

Wait, what account were you?

And btw, I am in PLOT in W97

Williamthefirst

I am as I show here, Williamthefirst. I did not play W78, although David wanted me to co-play his account, when I looked it was to much of a beast for me as I had only recently began playing. (yes, it was my fault :()

DeletedUser117635

Well, he did need a co. I shouldve joined him. Was a big backline account and he managed it solo. He grew far too fast for me XD

Well, that is the past and if you do hear from him, give me a shout. He would surely laugh at the situation I once again find myself in, surrounded by the rank one and being on their hit list :rolleyes: All in a days work eh?

Williamthefirst

Put your pants on your head, stick two pencils up your nose......

DeletedUser117635

This post is my war declaration on AA

^^^
How i feel about W97

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cheers for a declaration that actually took some time to write (doesn't mean I agree with it :p)! But that's a rare sight when being declared on as a rim tribe.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Was a good laugh lads thanks :D I really hope this offer is a joke lmao
Screenshot_20180126-030647.jpg Screenshot_20180126-030710.jpg

Best of luck to anne... I mean both sides ;) whoops :D

DeletedUser121451

And this mere hour(s) after two other tribes each declared war on us... leadership has lost the plot! :)
(I'd make a lame pun for the other tribe as well, but 'NKR-3' doesn't lend as well to that.)

The timing begs to wonder... are Plot and NKR-3 working together to destroy us?