~FO~ and (-?-)

DeletedUser

actually my money is on FO
dont worry little confused members, more tribes will prolly join

DeletedUser

Thanks Skaz, I'll see you get your money's worth :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Well, really, it's more of the isolated cluster(s) of ex-Scions vs FO.

DeletedUser

I would have thought the confused SS members whould have had something to say by this time, shame, i guess they just a bit shy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or they realized you're attempting, with your awful pnp, only to win by pretending you own them by add a little magic to the stats now and then, and flame their every post.

Not really aimed at Qwagga, more to HoldMyOwn and whoever more from tH that posts.

DeletedUser

btw SPAM will not protect the players in ?, wanted or SP so if u see a player with Part of Skorm934's Pet Army, ignore it
they chose to be in ennemy tribes

DeletedUser

Or they realized you're attempting, with your awful pnp, only to win by pretending you own them by add a little magic to the stats now and then, and flame their every post.

Not really aimed at Qwagga, more to HoldMyOwn and whoever more from tH that posts.

Back to being a lapdog again Dottie??

DeletedUser

I'm no lapdog, I just always say what I think on this game, I don't care if I piss people off or if people think I'm a retarded, arrogant shithead, because I don't really know any of you.

SPAM is nothing Skorm.

DeletedUser

Your not pissing me off Dottie, i just find it amuzing that everytime someone mention something about Anty and his gang you jump on your hind legs and start defending them.
Now tell me that does not sound like a little lapdog?? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everytime someone picks on my allies, I will back them up, no matter what, doesn't make me a lapdog.

DeletedUser

Ok, i get it now - you are like Mother Hen protecting her chicks?? :lol:

DeletedUser

Not protecting anybody, most likely making their situation worse, but picking on my allies means picking on me.

DeletedUser

And tribes that have NAP with you?? Guess they dont count then do they??

DeletedUser

But not when it comes to Anty and his gang. Then you are back to being a lapdog/mother hen :lol::lol::lol::lol:

kurmis2

lol I can say every ~FO~ member to better look ate some another tribe! It was wrong idea to start official war! :lol: :icon_twisted: