FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

DeletedUser

Jay you really expect them to sense the irony in your post?
":icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:" is all they know, because they are so superior.

Bottom line.. our :axemen: are bigger than yours.

DeletedUser

Now who's going off topic? :icon_wink:
This is FOE's weekly and monthly stats is it not?
the stats in my first post contains both ''main members'' of TheFOE family does it not? Hence my post was on topic,and everyone flaming was off topic :icon_rolleyes:

.... Random.

stellro

I will say this publicly as tbh I think Im done.....

I always enjoed the diplomacy of this game - I enjoyed the underhand and backstabbing and intelect that meant inteligent people would converse, attempt to gain a common ground & from this play a strategic game....

Met has it - Drew has it - Sylb definately has it - but its gone now.....and therefore so has my enjoyment....

Vaminos blames GOH for not putting up a fight - well I hold my hands up and say to some degree I agree - Ive devoted 1 1/2 years to this game and now its got to the point where I enjoyed the diplomacy and the fun of convincing people that my way was the best - and now there is not that anymore....not through fault of my own but it appears the kids run this world now.....as a highly educated person this doesnt bode well with me and therefore I step down and leave myself to the wolves....

If anyone wants to blame the destruction of world 14 - blame the leaders of FOE who chose to side with the weakened CHAOS family with the dodgy leader who cheats more than plays (looks at Met village current total)....there was a chance to make this world fun - instead it became boring for everyone rather than just the south west....(note that I have not received a single attack from FOE)

So Vaminos - you slag me off -but you was the driving force behind the FOE - GOH war so take some responsibility for your actions - you and basid killed a world single handidly - well done - prior to your actions there was interest - now I can truely say Im bored.

When FOE declared on GOH - it became the infamous world war.....we sided with tribes (and no disrected North as we know our past) who we should never had any involvement with....

To my fellow orcs - love you to bits but my time is done.....ultimately Im bored of fighting both IG and verbally with people who struggle to challenge me

DeletedUser

If anyone wants to blame the destruction of world 14 - blame the leaders of FOE who chose to side with the weakened CHAOS family with the dodgy leader who cheats more than plays (looks at Met village current total)....there was a chance to make this world fun - instead it became boring for everyone rather than just the south west....(note that I have not received a single attack from FOE)

Stellro unlike you guys at ~GOH~ we do not jump in a war becase 5 other tribes are gangbanging it, lets take a look at your recent war history. PXTG was being gang banged by the time you guys jumped i then NEXT, they to were under atacked and you guys jumped in afterwards now with Chaos you guys jumped in because is an easy target and your nobling inactives and claiming victory, i have now doubt when you start fighting active players from chaos you will realize your mistake.

jayjayjay68

I will say this publicly as tbh I think Im done.....

I always enjoed the diplomacy of this game - I enjoyed the underhand and backstabbing and intelect that meant inteligent people would converse, attempt to gain a common ground & from this play a strategic game....

Met has it - Drew has it - Sylb definately has it - but its gone now.....and therefore so has my enjoyment....

Vaminos blames GOH for not putting up a fight - well I hold my hands up and say to some degree I agree - Ive devoted 1 1/2 years to this game and now its got to the point where I enjoyed the diplomacy and the fun of convincing people that my way was the best - and now there is not that anymore....not through fault of my own but it appears the kids run this world now.....as a highly educated person this doesnt bode well with me and therefore I step down and leave myself to the wolves....

So Vaminos - you slag me off -but you was the driving force behind the FOE - GOH war so take some responsibility for your actions - you and basid killed a world single handidly - well done - prior to your actions there was interest - now I can truely say Im bored.

When FOE declared on GOH - it became the infamous world war.....we sided with tribes (and no disrected North as we know our past) who we should never had any involvement with....

To my fellow orcs - love you to bits but my time is done.....ultimately Im bored of fighting both IG and verbally with people who struggle to challenge me

What an utter load of tosh that was, My word stellro. Do you really think orcs are that important in W14. Well I for one dont. Even as hard as it is to admit it, =NWF= are tons better than you, and STFU are tons better than them.

So this puts you well down the ladder of tribes I am worried about, and to say that your tribe started a world war is total BS. I think you are just looking for excuses there, so get off that high horse of yours and admit, you are just being beaten by SUPERIOROTY.

DeletedUser

Sounds like someone was not enjoying his verbal arguments with his tribe mates and hard fought battles against inactive players. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser54100

there are no verbal arguments in ~GOH~ me stellro and sylb have already said just play to have fun do not kill yourself or stress it out. JayJay you guys might be supieror but you are twice the size of us and attacked us at a suprise at another great tribe, it dosnt take a rocket scientist to look at what will happen.

DeletedUser

But Sir Frus, they are winning....but at this rate they won't really DESTROY GOH.....and I am pretty sure we can still do quite a number on ~OK~(KO is too far away pretty much :p)

And Stellro ain't gonna quit on us....because that might make me cry.

DeletedUser54100

and if ~GOH~ loses the war the world is over, Chaos is warring and doing decently against NWF and krakens, FOE is destroying anyone who on their borders, and i think we all know what will happen if ~GOH~ loses, it gives FOE around 3/5 of the world.

DeletedUser

O well lol, then my time on the game will be over just in time for college :p! At least I spent it with people I like(Mostly ;-D)

But, I honestly don't see us going out too quickly lol....unless Stellro is serious lol.

DeletedUser

and if ~GOH~ loses the war the world is over, Chaos is warring and doing decently against NWF and krakens, FOE is destroying anyone who on their borders, and i think we all know what will happen if ~GOH~ loses, it gives FOE around 3/5 of the world.

Yes if goh loses I think everybody in this world will auto go and click delete account. Becasue we couldn't possibly think about playing any longer without the almighty goh there.

You guys really do think this world revolves around you don't you?
Your supposed to be intelligent so try posting something intelligent. There are plenty of great wars to fight after a small nub tribe like goh is given a back hander. It will be a north vs south battle and will still be fun Iam sure :)

DeletedUser

I am so relieved that the destruction of goh is near, i have been waiting for this day since the my pxtg days :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yourself stated you enjoy backstabbing...at last you are somewhere right.
And at least you also state that i have done some few things to make w14 an interesting world.

But calling me a cheater? This won't make you or your tribe look better. This will make you feel smarter or you will think you humiliated me?

Those that know me will know i never cheat.
Cause for example, i do not consider cheating the saving of passwords in my notebook to give an account to new owners and i never use the account.

But anyway if it makes you feel better to say i am a cheater then feel free to say it 100 more times and then 100 more times so that you and your tribes strongly believe that CHAOS is a tribe full of cheaters and that you should have killed us months ago but you didnt because we cheat. start saying it...

And also...are you serious? you wanted FOE to declare on CHAOS so that there is fun? fun when 5 family tribes would be against one? This is the fun for you or when CHAOS has an ally to help and attack tribes that only fight one war like GOH and make it more interesting?
If you feel that CHAOS against everyone would be fun and a more balanced situation is boring, i feel sorry for you cause you dont know what you are talking about.

also blame foe for the destruction of w14? so i guess you mean that now that foe and chaos fight you and other tribes it means that everyone else will die and only foe and chaos will survive right? thanks for saying we will win:icon_wink:

I would just say good luck to you in RL if you are just quitting and this is not another attempt to play with my tricks:icon_razz: but you flamed in a good bye reply. nice attitude:icon_razz:

Anyway...if you really quit enjoy your life and stay away from this addictive game...

stellro

Sounds like someone was not enjoying his verbal arguments with his tribe mates and hard fought battles against inactive players. :icon_confused:

Wrong end of the stick completely....there is no issues between me & any GOH member.

Met - of course you added to the world and I have said on forums numourous times this world would be a lesser place without you....

My account will be passed in due time and I will oversee this but the fun has gone & work commitments have to start taking a presidence.

It was fun whilst it lasted....

@ Ryan :icon_razz: beat your tribe

@ Div :icon_razz: beat your tribe also

DeletedUser54100

Yes if goh loses I think everybody in this world will auto go and click delete account. Becasue we couldn't possibly think about playing any longer without the almighty goh there.

You guys really do think this world revolves around you don't you?
Your supposed to be intelligent so try posting something intelligent. There are plenty of great wars to fight after a small nub tribe like goh is given a back hander. It will be a north vs south battle and will still be fun Iam sure :)

Div look at the world if F0E beats us, they will have 3/5 of it, and NWF is already losing heavily to FOE, krakens are doing good against you but if FOE is next to them what is going to happen? the only person who isnt doing much is STFU, and if they do not make a move then ~GOH~ will fail, NWF will Fail, and then Krakens untill its Chaos vs. FOE>

DeletedUser

It's not difficult to admit defeat isn't it Stellro? GOH existence has lasted longer than that it should have been, your location is too far off to have any real influence in W14. Frankly, I haven't seen how GOH has fought a decent war on it's own, it has been war on tribes fighting on multiple fronts. This time round, GOH has run out of exits and simply outclassed, outgunned by two stronger tribes.

DeletedUser

GOH are still around which is a lot more than a lot of people that are flaiming stellro can say about their own tribes. Especially some of the players from my own tribe with 20 tribe changes to the name who have the nerve to mock. Its embarrasing really.

GOH were never the best war tribe but they were and still are a lot more competent than the many tribes that have been and gone and have previously been more impressive in my eyes than anyone except OU, STFU before they went inactive and of course FAIL & OWNED.

I agree with a lot of what you have to say stellro and if your sources from our council were a little more literate they might have informed you that before I suggested going to war with GOH instead of "loaning players" as some wanted I also pushed for addressing all our diplomacy and said that other than Sybal your tribes history has shown a better diplomacy record than others with loyal and experienced members.

Truth is with the 5/6/7 tribe family of TheFOE there is little that GOH can do to avert the inevitable outcome but its a real shame in my opinion that this war will be won by size rather than skill. I have no doubt we would have won had we kept the old principles that served FAIL & OWNED so well but with the growing inactivity especially in the leadership it is rather easier to do things this way it would appear.

If this is the end for you in TW then best of luck with where the future takes you

DeletedUser

GOH were never the best war tribe but they were and still are a lot more competent than the many tribes that have been and gone and have previously been more impressive in my eyes than anyone except OU, STFU before they went inactive and of course FAIL & OWNED.

hmm i may understood this wrong but just want to say that OU never went inactive my friend vam.

DeletedUser54100

met that fact is debatable considering you pulled in all of Chaos and a ton of PLA, what does that show you needed/wanted?

DeletedUser

hmm i may understood this wrong but just want to say that OU never went inactive my friend vam.

You understood me wrong pal. The commar was to distinguish between OU & STFU.

I was saying both tribes were more impressive than GOH but then STFU went inactive