Fools Declare on Sith

DeletedUser92095

Their biggest achievement might be saying NO to a nap with Fools thus forcing Fools to recruit the win and hide. So it saved a lot of people time seeing as first sign of trouble Fools ran.

You may be in top war rankings AFTER the fact that you recruit the top players and leave the rest to scramble. What wars have Fools won on their own im just curious.

divide et imperia..

There's more to it that just recruiting the top players. If you people had any idea about real war tactics, it wouldn't be soooo hard to understand. Its hard to explain it to people whos idea of war is probably based on the 300 brave Spartans who went up against the might of Persia, or Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones (I like this one best). LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

do you really believe people dont understand tactics and diplomacy? you are doing things the way they are done in the world which is dirty. people try to see what can happen if people use honor as its a game and you can experiment. so while you are laughing at their "lack of understanding" for warfare, they are just good honorable people looking at your dark greedy soul

DeletedUser92095

Go ahead with your experiments then. As long as you stop bugging us about being "unfair" like war was supposed to be fair, we'll get along just fine.

We're not putting this much effort in the game just to play the role of the antagonist in your fantasy Michael. We're here to be our own heroes. We have egos to you know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

well that was a fair response. i suppose one persons hero can be abothers villain and vice versa

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS, Jester
Side 2:
Tribes: Sith, ~Sith~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,835
Side 2: 1,248
Difference: 2,587

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 11
Difference: 121

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 34,131,860
Side 2: 9,740,017
Difference: 24,391,843

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,172,507
Side 2: 97,303
Difference: 1,075,204

chart

DeletedUser

does it really matter anymore? i mean i have been quiet for a while due to being busy but looking at the maps it would appear that soon there wont be a SITH to war with all the recruiting going on up in the north lol.

Michael Wittman

they have to have something to do, they are allied to everyone else

DeletedUser100095

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

The Enemy of My Enemy... Is Still My Enemy!

This choice will come soon for many~ how will YOU side?

DeletedUser

i have my side already.

people know this. how about you?
:icon_neutral:

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dismissing 2 members that are being hit hard by us. No wonder my enemy caps were not increasing! Dont you think you should of supported them instead of leaving them to be strung out?!

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS, Jester
Side 2:
Tribes: Sith, ~Sith~
Players: kurkure, saintjhepoy

Timeframe: 15/02/2013 10:00:00 to 07/03/2013 00:19:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 12
Difference: 155

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,494,451
Side 2: 106,837
Difference: 1,387,614

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser92560

I just want to see here now what SOLO and ZOMBY can do it against FOOLS

as they trying to stack SOLO villages near FOOLS ,so this mean that soon we will see some declaring from them !?

Lord Scream

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Zomby nobled a bunch of villages on K33 and K41 frontlines, with support in most of them. So props to them trying to get a foothold near us. Maybe we should mass noble near them.

DeletedUser

Hope you don't just "bounce" like you did before :p

I have yet to decide as I'm not seeing really good leardership on either side ;)

and what exactly do you mean by bounce? i am unfamiliar with the term used in these circumstances.

DeletedUser100095

and what exactly do you mean by bounce? i am unfamiliar with the term used in these circumstances.
Maybe a look at your tribe changes will tell the tale~

SoLo Shock 22nd November 2012 - 23:02:59 255,446
Shock SoLo 17th December 2012 - 19:03:40 489,590
SoLo FOOLS 18th January 2013 - 19:03:19 892,327
FOOLS TITAN 21st January 2013 - 17:02:43 954,387
TITAN SoLo 07th February 2013 - 01:05:01 1,166,119
SoLo TITAN 08th February 2013 - 04:02:50 1,185,420

seems you have "bounced" to and from SoLo~ issues that need to be addressed maybe? ;)

Swendog

Kinky was moved to shock to lead shock to assist us with our academy. As we trimmed down he was asked to come back to Solo, then we merged with Fools which everyone knows then we reformed Solo since then kinky has kind of been doing his own thing which is his prerogative and I respect that.

Last edited: