Fools Declare on Sith

Michael Wittman

I find that hard to believe when he still has ties to SoLo....but whatever~

He took direct action which helped fools. whether he thinks he helps fools or not is lost in his head but at the end of the day, his actions help fools

DeletedUser

so just because i don't like you and blocked you in game you automatically think i am helping fools?

great way at looking at it michael your still an idiot.

Maybe a look at your tribe changes will tell the tale~

SoLo Shock 22nd November 2012 - 23:02:59 255,446
Shock SoLo 17th December 2012 - 19:03:40 489,590
SoLo FOOLS 18th January 2013 - 19:03:19 892,327
FOOLS TITAN 21st January 2013 - 17:02:43 954,387
TITAN SoLo 07th February 2013 - 01:05:01 1,166,119
SoLo TITAN 08th February 2013 - 04:02:50 1,185,420

seems you have "bounced" to and from SoLo~ issues that need to be addressed maybe? ;)

Not really bouncing.shock at 1 point was SoLo's academy therefore i moved over there to help the newbies.
SoLo then merged with Fools for the secrets win.

and then the changes between SoLo and Titan are yes slight disagreements. tbh that's hardly bouncing if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

yes you are right genius, it had nothing to do with you protecting a player helping fools by refusing to send support. it was about you all the time lol

DeletedUser100095

:) Anyone with any intelligence at all would know moving to Fools just for the win and then leaving [after collecting the prem] would mean he still has ties.....whatever they may be~ strong or weak.

I'm trying to fugure out how you can "protect" a player by refusing to send support.

Michael Wittman

:) Anyone with any intelligence at all would know moving to Fools just for the win and then leaving [after collecting the prem] would mean he still has ties.....whatever they may be~ strong or weak.

I'm trying to fugure out how you can "protect" a player by refusing to send support.

arrrrg, we have another genius! he protected a player who refused to send support to the front against fools. not BY refusing to send support.

anyway, he claims not to be on fools side, he just wants to do things that help fools. see the difference :p

DeletedUser100095

AHHH..... but that is NOT what you said- that who was not in your original post. Perhaps you should go back to genius school :p

Michael Wittman

yes i see what i said, he was protecting a player helping fools by refusing to send support. looks obvious that he is protecting a player who is refusing to send support. unless english is not your first language. then i apologize and will speak more clearly so that you can understand. why is it the trolls always make the arguments more about the way the person posts than the point they are making? perhaps their argument has no intellectual strength?

DeletedUser99939

arrrrg, we have another genius! he protected a player who refused to send support to the front against fools. not BY refusing to send support.

anyway, he claims not to be on fools side, he just wants to do things that help fools. see the difference :p

Wittman knows my view already but meh why not share it here. Was up to me Screamo would hit the rim and I like these new villages thanks screamo. But thing I fail to understand on Solo's behalf is ok I understand possibly still some ties to Solo but when a player puts 2 tribes plans in the open for the enemy its only natural he'll do it again perhaps on a more drastic scale. I know my view point but for you to read screamo since I know you read. Watch yourself. I get the opportunity I might not be so friendly.

Atrapatra

DeletedUser

yes i see what i said, he was protecting a player helping fools by refusing to send support. looks obvious that he is protecting a player who is refusing to send support. unless english is not your first language. then i apologize and will speak more clearly so that you can understand. why is it the trolls always make the arguments more about the way the person posts than the point they are making? perhaps their argument has no intellectual strength?

Weird, that's pretty much exactly what PaySome and Swendog did with me. You and I should be buddies! :icon_biggrin:.

/waits for Swendog and PaySome response akin to this:

sGhgSm6.gif

Anyways this thread is useless:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: ~Sith~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 13
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,184,522
Side 2: 121,622
Difference: 1,062,900

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i'll tell you what wittless i will allow you to continue to "think" i am siding with fools while you annoy me even more and make me want to help your side even less.

i mean seriously you state to me that i am causing trouble for SoLo yet your pissing of a guy whom is actually trying to fix disagreements with them?
and yet your supposed to be merging with them? well i for one certainly won't help any tribe your in so for SoLo's sake i hope they send you to the rim where you belong.

until then go about your business trying to piss me off because me and a few friends are laughing at how hilarious you are right now xD

Swendog

I think it would be best if you two just let it go. Doesn't do any of us good to have you fighting. Cheers

DeletedUser

meh it's all good it will get to a point where i will throw some nukes and Cats his way since he is not close enough for me to noble i can still cat his ass down. but either way nothing will be let go because i simply dislike him and will do everything i can to assist in the removal of him from this world.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
O well I guess this thread will be closing soon. Seems Sith's going to merge into Zomby and Solo.

u6s5l the stats are closer to 190 conquers against sith if you include the players they booted.

Michael Wittman

i'll tell you what wittless i will allow you to continue to "think" i am siding with fools while you annoy me even more and make me want to help your side even less.

i mean seriously you state to me that i am causing trouble for SoLo yet your pissing of a guy whom is actually trying to fix disagreements with them?
and yet your supposed to be merging with them? well i for one certainly won't help any tribe your in so for SoLo's sake i hope they send you to the rim where you belong.

until then go about your business trying to piss me off because me and a few friends are laughing at how hilarious you are right now xD

wow what a drama queen lol. ok swen ill drop it

Swendog

you guys want to talk about me? I need some attention. :p Lonely up in K13-15

DeletedUser

Weird, that's pretty much exactly what PaySome and Swendog did with me. You and I should be buddies! :icon_biggrin:.

/waits for Swendog and PaySome response akin to this:

sGhgSm6.gif

Anyways this thread is useless:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: ~Sith~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 13
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,184,522
Side 2: 121,622
Difference: 1,062,900

chart
[/spoil]

I think i slept throughout that whole War: only ever had one Fake- can you imagine that U6? :D Not many Fake requests either- so no chance to ask for some Poetry :icon_wink:

Do you play '63 btw, or are you Modding it?

Xanath and I have started a small Tribe on the Rim up North... nothing changes, huh? :icon_biggrin:

Best, Blue :)

you guys want to talk about me? I need some attention. :p Lonely up in K13-15

You could always mail me back IG Swen :icon_smile: im always happy to chat ;)