For the Record Recorded.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tell me more about this imaginary time when players in TW didn't lie, spy, and backstab.

Just going to point out that not all players need to play like that.

I founded a premade on W62 and we ended up winning the world. In that time, my leadership never once lied. Never once planted or made use of spies. Never backstabbed any tribe or player (the only time this could even remotely be argued was when we had an NAP agreement which had terms that got broken by the other party over 100 times before we ended the NAP and declared because of it).

If a leadership chooses to play dirty, it just means theyaren't good enough as a team/don't have the confidence in their team to achieve anything without stopping to low levels.

Principles are an asset in this game in my opinion.

DeletedUser

While I agree with Googly on the above post (by the way....(wave) buddy)

I sure as hell wish the 16th of August was skipped! Maybe one less troll to spew nonsense on here! ;)

~Sett

DeletedUser95593

I founded a premade on W62 and we ended up winning the world. In that time, my leadership never once lied. Never once planted or made use of spies. Never backstabbed any tribe or player (the only time this could even remotely be argued was when we had an NAP agreement which had terms that got broken by the other party over 100 times before we ended the NAP and declared because of it).

If a leadership chooses to play dirty, it just means theyaren't good enough as a team/don't have the confidence in their team to achieve anything without stopping to low levels.

Are you capable of posting in a thread without mentioning how you won w62?

DeletedUser

Martini no offense but your posts are starting to get boring and are in no way what i would consider debating/discussion, closer to trolling.

Forgive me if i am wrong but from what i have seen all you ever seem to do is go from thread to thread picking apart other peoples posts in what seems like an attempt to make yourself feel smart/make others look stupid or get attention.

Lets face it, as the others have said a declaration on the externals will always be biased because it is propaganda and is supposed to be entertaining and promote interest in the war for the side of the declaring tribe.

Its very rare you get a completely neutral and completely 'factual' declaration because there is always two sides to any story.

You are wrong, but you're also forgiven. :]

I couldnt care less if a declaration is biased. If its downright incorrect or there are serious flaws in someones post, then its to be expected that that will be pointed out and asked for proof to back it up or questioned. If people cant handle their 'story' being scrutinised, they shouldnt post it publicly. If they cant back up what they say, they shouldnt say it. If theyre going to complain and whine about criticism/debate and really just want applause and praise, they should keep it in their tribe.

I'm also very aware that its rare to find a completely factual declaration. Its just beyond me that Barcode (and apparently you) expect people to just accept what is said, even if its not factual, and any questioning or criticism is "trolling".

DeletedUser

declaration was dull and boring, puns were bad also, get better lines next time....good luck barcode!!!!

DeletedUser106579

+1...except the good wishes for Barcode.

Hoping for a savage, no-holds-barred, internecine war which leaves both tribes in tatters...

DeletedUser

your premade was started on 9th december 2012? lol looks like you left your premade to merge with another tribe to me..

DeletedUser57316

Everytime I look at Googlys posts it mentions him winning a world :/ Not to mention you didnt create the winning tribe, you merged with the best tribe in the world, which was by far a bigger and better tribe, just didnt have the most active or greatest leadership.

You were not angels either Googly, your tribe may have not done anything like what your saying, but your manipulation and lying to other tribes lead to backstabbing etc.

DeletedUser

Pnp is Pnp, it's made to spice up the mood, and as Choco pointed out, Martlni ruined it. This thread is boring. And it's horrible. Yeah...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You were not angels either Googly, your tribe may have not done anything like what your saying, but your manipulation and lying to other tribes lead to backstabbing etc.

I won't bother replying to the first half of that comment as that is a matter of opinion. The co-ordination levels and the statistics say you are incorrect but w/e.

My leadership never once lied to another tribe. Nor did we manipulate. Following principles means just that. Following principles.

If our enemies (ie, your tribe) told us something, we passed it on to the right people to show them that you were spying on your own ally. Honesty and manipulation are two very different matters :)

@Djwright - the member-base who stayed from start-up until after the allied merge won the world. Apologies if you disagree with how we view things.

@Choco - it was an example that was relevant to the comment I made. Feel free to read through all my posts in the past year if you want to get the answer to your question :)

Last edited:

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Woow just woow Martlin :) .You my friend just kicked some serious ass and no one could actually shut you up with some good comet that is actually backed up by something real,just some butthurt people trying to take you down with lies or childish spam.I bow down to you bro.You should be in Politics in RL .

DeletedUser

hopefully this war will not turn as boring as the one with ODA

DeletedUser95593

Pnp is Pnp, it's made to spice up the mood, and as Choco pointed out, Martlni ruined it. This thread is boring. And it's horrible. Yeah...

Martini's posts are the only good thing about this thread. I meant the attempt at "pnp" and the pathetic attempts to defend it were horrible.

DeletedUser104736

Googly I remember you quite clearly as the player who found it acceptable to pinch players from other tribes without facing consequences on W62.

Topat, normy, Blaketheg were all decent guys though hence why nothing was done about it but your method of recruitment and your shadyness can be horrific at the best of times so I do not think you are in a position to judge others.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly I remember you quite clearly as the player who found it acceptable to pinch players from other tribes without facing consequences on W62.

Topat, normy, Blaketheg were all decent guys though hence why nothing was done about it but your method of recruitment and your shadyness can be horrific at the best of times so I do not think you are in a position to judge others.

Wait, what? That tribe you were referring to, all but 1 joined us after we spoke to each member individually. After their leadership approached us wanting their tribe to all join us.

We barely recruited anybody at all throughout that world in comparison to the other major tribes, and never from a tribe we had diplomacy with at the time. Unless you say you believe if a player is in any tribe at all, he shouldn't be invited to a tribe? :icon_confused:

Feel free to go into specifics, as none of your comment made any sense, at all.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Honestly, the only good thing about this thread is Choco's post. Otherwise, people are just derailing it :(

On another note, good luck Barcode.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: |l|l|l
Side 2:
Tribes: 4TR*

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 23
Difference: 59