FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

Archangel just sent nobles 2 seconds apart my little 2 year old brother sniped it for me.. What are you guys at Fork teaching your players?

DeletedUser

Funny watching people rise to Rawrs bait ... especially this long into a world

I suggest some of you go and look thru some old threads, talk about taking the bait :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 170
Difference: 133

And for all the wabbit posters, that's all the stats that matter, until you get some parity all the smack talk in the world don't mean shit :)

I really can't believe I am 'defending' Fork ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 67
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 546,532
Side 2: 594,948
Difference: 48,416

chart
[/spoil]

How's that for parity? No? Drat, I was so close :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

Funny watching people rise to Rawrs bait ... especially this long into a world

I suggest some of you go and look thru some old threads, talk about taking the bait :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 170
Difference: 133

And for all the wabbit posters, that's all the stats that matter, until you get some parity all the smack talk in the world don't mean shit :)

I really can't believe I am 'defending' Fork ...

only cause you love me, thats the secret reason :lol:

these fool's never learn do they

DeletedUser

Timeframe: Last week

Nope, all you have done is take a moment in time where it is looking good for you :)

Kinda like taking a quote out of context, really :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not sure you can call it love big fella, but I sure do like reactions you get ! Gives me a nice chuckle :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you guys keep saying

That's ALMOST as many units as FORK suicided into Warmongrel last night alone!

1 player attacked warmongrel last night.. don't keep acting like it was the whole of fork who wasted their nukes on him, 1m odd 1 player 1 day, theirs 7 days in a week and more nukes our coming, keep your eyes open the horde is coming.

DeletedUser

you guys keep saying

1 player attacked warmongrel last night.. don't keep acting like it was the whole of fork who wasted their nukes on him, 1m odd 1 player 1 day, theirs 7 days in a week and more nukes our coming, keep your eyes open the horde is coming.

It was 8.5mil ODD actually, was 1 million individual troops.

DeletedUser

Also FORK, one million dead troops on Warmongrel for no villa gain? Tsk tsk.
and...
That's ALMOST as many units as FORK suicided into Warmongrel last night alone!
Pre-nuking is the word you are looking for.

keep your eyes open the horde is coming.
And another player attacked him today. That horde would be...
Mongrel was 'softened up' over the last day or two by TWM and Nilay. Today, I joined in on the fun:

Current records
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (213.197 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Expect Mongrel to lose more villages this weekend.

Edit: Just spotted this pearler:
Archangel just sent nobles 2 seconds apart my little 2 year old brother sniped it for me.. What are you guys at Fork teaching your players?
I'd like to direct you to this post:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6480613&postcount=553

DeletedUser

Nope, all you have done is take a moment in time where it is looking good for you :)

Kinda like taking a quote out of context, really :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not sure you can call it love big fella, but I sure do like reactions you get ! Gives me a nice chuckle :icon_razz:

And all you have done is take a length of time when it was good for Fork.

Kinda like looking at a story as boring because you missed the plot change in the middle, really :icon_rolleyes:.

Did I make it similar enough to your post to achieve some "parity" :icon_wink:?

3 players, 3 villages lost. Hell, if he lost 20 more, I wouldn't be surprised with the amount of nukes wasted on warmongrel.

DeletedUser

And all you have done is take a length of time when it was good for Fork.

Kinda like looking at a story as boring because you missed the plot change in the middle, really .

Did I make it similar enough to your post to achieve some "parity" ?

No, because I use 'forever' therefore it's the total length of time since those tribes formed, not a length of time

The rest of your post is irrelevant really ...

Simple fact is you need to close the gap to prove you are gaining or keep it constant to prove you are holding ground in stats against Fork ... kinda how the game works ;)

I look forward to seeing the results ...

DeletedUser

No, because I use 'forever' therefore it's the total length of time since those tribes formed, not a length of time

The rest of your post is irrelevant really ...

Simple fact is you need to close the gap to prove you are gaining or keep it constant to prove you are holding ground in stats against Fork ... kinda how the game works ;)

I look forward to seeing the results ...

So when we post that we are closing the gap, or working on it, my post is invalid?

Work on that thinking, then come back.

DeletedUser

doesn't take rocket science to figure out who you are, all we have to do is look @ his coords and the report :icon_rolleyes:

dumbass :lol:

but honestly i dont care that much to go finding out. i'm all out there with it cause i just dont care.

DeletedUser

Rawr it clearly states he is batman,

Closing the gap, lmao

lol well given Britus batman quote's to me and him using that as his alias.

just gonna take a wild stab at it and say Bristus :lol:

closing the gap lmao see they think since its a new tribe, new leadership the stat's refresh? hate to tell them but that's now how it works :lol:

same people, different name. no different then if they hadn't disbanded MANIC and just changed the name.

DeletedUser

yeah, let's face it, this meat shield is to meaty for you guys.. gave up on me already, was i to much to handle??