FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser54677

what are you on about now?

i have hardly brung that up, im well aware they have quit.

ever occur now im just here for shits and giggles and to piss you guys off? oh wait yeah totally living in the past mate, just ruining your guy's day one day at a time.

I do hope you're joking.

DeletedUser

You mean everyone already knows who you are and you're mad you can't find out who I am? How did tracking the origin of that report work out for you son?

had you read my post correctly captain obvious, i said i didnt care who you was and wasnt gonna waste the time to find out.

It's funny that we thought you were sitting Harith Rawr, should have known it was Streak, you know, ex Manic player, aka one of the only players in FORK that has a clue how to play lololol

just means you talk alot of shit but probably a 400k pt player acting hard ass :lol:

you only know where i was because i had the balls to tell you who i was, you thought i was on zaradam and JV to :icon_rolleyes:

bolded, surprised? i actually do have a life outside of TW. probably more so then people that stress over TW.

nobody ever said streak was sitting him :lol: infact when Incoming Fake's asked nobody was sitting him. first you guy's said HH quit and now he is some how ghost sniping trains, uh oh seems Bunny is full of shit as pro usual huh? :lol:

I do hope you're joking.

nope, i dont hate you guy's anymore then you hate us or in this case 'me' giving that you call the calvary everytime i come on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

though your mass mail gave me quite a chuckle. dukey can't come up with his own stragety he has to copy that of his advesarys, very orginal. no wonder your lacking in war cap's your always one step behind trying to do what FORK does best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean everyone already knows who you are and you're mad you can't find out who I am? How did tracking the origin of that report work out for you son?

It's funny that we thought you were sitting Harith Rawr, should have known it was Streak, you know, ex Manic player, aka one of the only players in FORK that has a clue how to play lololol

nobody has sit me -_-

DeletedUser

At last count, Bunny and Rabbit were getting their asses handed to them.

Last Month:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 330
Side 2: 179
Difference: 151[/SPOIL]

So if we're effectively double the number of war caps, yet only a few Fork players have 'a clue how to play' (your exact words...), then how many players in your tribes have NO 'clue how to play'?????

By the way, get Mongrel a sitter. I'm raping his account as we speak... :)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: Khite Tzu
Side 2:
Players: warmongrel401

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

If that's rape to someone that's offline, I'd hate to know what you'd class what we've been doing to Harith while he's online. Oh wait, he was 'gifting' villas. My bad!

DeletedUser

Ahhh my misguided friend...
If that's rape to someone that's offline, I'd hate to know what you'd class what we've been doing to Harith while he's online. Oh wait, he was 'gifting' villas. My bad!
You do realise that I have to time my nukes from more than 30+ hours away each time?? Any decent player would be able to identify where I am targeting and 'prepare' for it. Preparation would include sitters as he knows when I normally attack with nobles. Furthermore, I've been nobling villages while he is online today, so maybe you would like an opportunity to edit your post.

As for Harith, I do love how these chaps try to compare everything to Harith. Are we a little butt hurt that the K55 guys left Manic and split K55 wide open???

Let's look at another one of your recent posts:
Also FORK, one million dead troops on Warmongrel for no villa gain? Tsk tsk.
Maybe, you would like to go back and edit this post too???

Humble pie is available. Just contact me personally.

DeletedUser

I'll leave it where it is as it was perfectly true in the context I used it in.

Congrats, Fork launched an OP and took some villas, I'm proud *golfclap*

Are we a little butt hurt about Morthy???

DeletedUser105345

Oh this is just ruining the whole externals with shitty arguing about a few ops..

DeletedUser

Oh this is just ruining the whole externals with shitty arguing about a few ops..

The topic was ruined from Day 1, "forks fatal error" as another tribe jumped into the gang-bang. None of you nubs ever passed them nor will you.

DeletedUser104941

The topic was ruined from Day 1, "forks fatal error" as another tribe jumped into the gang-bang. None of you nubs ever passed them nor will you.

I really do hope you don't underestimate your enemies as much as your posts suggest. It would be a mistake.

DeletedUser

what are you on about now?

i have hardly brung that up, im well aware they have quit.

ever occur now im just here for shits and giggles and to piss you guys off? oh wait yeah totally living in the past mate, just ruining your guy's day one day at a time.

Interesting you say that:

[spoil]
same people, different name. no different then if they hadn't disbanded MANIC and just changed the name.

as i said i can't take your guy's word on it, there is still MANIC leadership around :icon_wink:
[/spoil]

Guess you're lying?

haha, funny thing is you guy's dont know where i am at and i have you guy's believing whatever i want you to believe.

you know i've been playing you guy's from the very start, funny you guy's never seem to catch on. i tell you truth quite alot your just to stupid to actually believe it lol then gives me the chance to mock you about it later.

Lol.

At last count, Bunny and Rabbit were getting their asses handed to them.

Last Month:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 330
Difference: 151[/SPOIL]

So if we're effectively double the number of war caps, yet only a few Fork players have 'a clue how to play' (your exact words...), then how many players in your tribes have NO 'clue how to play'?????

By the way, get Mongrel a sitter. I'm raping his account as we speak... :)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: Khite Tzu
Side 2:
Players: warmongrel401

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6[/SPOIL]

If you're "raping" an account by taking 6 villages in a week with a few other large players throwing everything at it to clear for you, I'd hate to see what happens anytime you guys lose 10 villages. Must be annihilating the account, if you lose that much.

DeletedUser

funny thing is, what does that have to do with the past? perhaps i just dont like MANIC leadership? i think you are grasping for straws but then again i say things to wind people up. giving your still posting here, i guess i succeded at something huh? rofl. :icon_cool:

not really much different nobling 14 caps (when the entire tribe launchs at you) & 6, i think you sir are a tool as ive stated multiple times, especially while im sitting on about 150 nobles, 14 cap's is nothing to me or anybody at this point in game, infact i think he merely posted that because you was bragging about 8-12 caps statistcally speaking 6-8 for you guy's when your down 435 cap's period = not much change for you guy's = your still losing the war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, what did the first half of your post have to do with anything I quoted you as saying?

And secondly, thanks for agreeing with us.

You said:
14 caps is nothing to me or anybody at this point in game

Alright, then warmongrel's account is not "being raped" by faaaaark. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for assisting me in saying it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 343
Difference: 164

So when we post that we are closing the gap, or working on it, my post is invalid?

Work on that thinking, then come back.

I'll let you crunch those numbers and then decide on the validity of your post :)

Oh wait, I forgot you like time periods in your stat posting. Well here's the one covering since I last posted stats, more or less

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/04/2012 00:00:00 to 15/04/2012 10:30:14

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 10
Difference: 31

Then must be trembling in their boots at you 'closing' that gap ...

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 343
Difference: 164

I'll let you crunch those numbers and then decide on the validity of your post :)

Oh wait, I forgot you like time periods in your stat posting. Well here's the one covering since I last posted stats, more or less

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/04/2012 00:00:00 to 15/04/2012 10:30:14

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 10
Difference: 31

Then must be trembling in their boots at you 'closing' that gap ...[/spoil]

I see you did take some time off and then came back.

Yeah, they've done a great job nobling some inactives and some players, kudos to them. Can't wait until 3 more days, when it shifts again! I'm very proud of them, in the meantime, for nobling off a player in K55 who is isolated, and they did it while co-oping with Honor:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: King Bob Wake
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/04/2012 00:00:00 to 15/04/2012 11:00:15

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 74,596
Difference: 74,596

chart
[/spoil]

Yeah, I'll take our active conquers over their isolated, co-oped, conquers. But hey, time periods are what make you right, eh? And hey, if Fork can complain about how we showed them Rampants X losing villages, then we can say that players like Herald Antonio and those above aren't conquers really either.

They are trembling in their boots, don't worry. Otherwise, why would Faaaaark characterize a 6 village gain as "raping" an account?

Like to feel better about themselves. I wonder; why isn't Rawr Mode telling you to get off the forums if you don't play the world?

Ah, I forgot, Fork loves their fallacies and hypocrisies. Suppose we'll live with it. Your statistics are pretty and all, but I had the best statistics of all time. Of ALL TIME.

Word.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, what did the first half of your post have to do with anything I quoted you as saying?

And secondly, thanks for agreeing with us.

Alright, then warmongrel's account is not "being raped" by faaaaark. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for assisting me in saying it.

unlike bunny, we all share our opinons and view's and they aren't always the same, but that's why FORK is more fun because they let you have fun and you dont have to be worried because your opinon is different on the matter, hell who know's maybe several other's think that or the simple fact he is simply stating that snice your 14 cap's is raping as you so claim that his 6 cap's must be to given you guy's used twice the amount of units we have :lol:

@ last post... funny you guy's say all we are doing is nobling inactives everytime we noble somebody, oh wait that's right deb was alive and kicking when i nobled her (seen chat log's, same day, sametime as i was nobling her... dont deny) but yet you guy's claimed her inactive, same for hero & Glen? :icon_rolleyes:

perhap's you should try to rid yourself of inactives if your gonna bother to keep them in the tribe, what's the point in keeping them around if there inactive? :icon_rolleyes:

kinda defeats the whole purpose of the merge if you still have inactives, just saying. oh wait nevermind it was to refresh stat's to that you could come here and think you actually accomplished something... clown rofl

also if you did your homework, which im sure you haven't giving you just pretend to think you know everything but you clearly dont but me and unreformed pirate use to flame each other on 58 start-up, oh and wait he hates fork aswell because they removed him from SeabassQQ..

best stat's of all time you say?

what's this madness! bahaha

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=war_stats[/spoil]

no recap's, solo, 12 cap's no recap? :(

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: LetTheSunShineBaBy
Side 2:
Players: Glenmex, H.3.R.O, Dno1983

Timeframe: 24/03/2012 06:00:00 to 29/03/2012 05:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 25
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 2
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 217,493
Side 2: 195,894
Difference: 21,599

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198,513
Side 2: 19,323
Difference: 179,190

chart

[/spoil]

4 days on 3 different players? plenty of time to get support there. best stat's of all time psh.

DeletedUser

Where was the 14 caps called raping the account, again? I'm still not seeing it, but I could be missing it. Genuine request here.

Wow, you nobled Deb how long ago? You're pro bro, pro. I don't know how you do it. In fact, let us all bow down before the mighty Rawr Mode who nobled Deb weeks ago.

Continue with the insults please, they're funny. But really don't, as they're against the rules. I was just kidding about continuing.

I could ask why you keep your inactives around:

Gatche, Rampants X, ckdba...why don't you get rid of them?

Hey Rawr Mode; still don't see you telling him to get off the forums as he "doesn't play the world and hasn't been on here long enough to know what's going on." Gonna keep being a hypocrite, or live up to your word?

And geez, Unreformed Pirate thinks I love my time periods? 24 villages that came from Glenmex, who was internalled and inactive anyways from what I see, you took a total of 1 village from Dno, congratulations on that one, you're so great...and you nobled some from H.3.R.O.

Come now, you can't be serious.

DeletedUser

Where was the 14 caps called raping the account, again? I'm still not seeing it, but I could be missing it. Genuine request here.

Wow, you nobled Deb how long ago? You're pro bro, pro. I don't know how you do it. In fact, let us all bow down before the mighty Rawr Mode who nobled Deb weeks ago.

Continue with the insults please, they're funny. But really don't, as they're against the rules. I was just kidding about continuing.

I could ask why you keep your inactives around:

Gatche, Rampants X, ckdba...why don't you get rid of them?

only one complaining cause we are nobling 'inactive's is you, dont see us complaining cause you hit inactives :icon_rolleyes:

if your complaining then remove them, otherwise stat's are stat's YOUR LOSING KID.

cant say those 3 was inactive giving there conquers and losses :lol:

do believe that top's your best stat's of all time. oopsie did i just piss on your parade?

DeletedUser

Herald Acct is done. The bad thing is im still killing nukes and recapping from Honor and fork lol, Ol HB is having a rough go with HA account..