Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazz1984

im more concerned about the kool-aid thats being served in the south

DeletedUser97654

Obviously the real story with this is new leadership entered into the picture and they/he/She was not as capable as original Patryn Leadership. Granted all the Mighty HUNG members who merged have some animosity towards getting raped by Pluto and Patryn.

The real brains of the tribe was always Pactli and he most likely faded into the R/L.

Too bad really as they could have been a wire to wire winner.

Time will tell what aberration the tribe will evolve into as the struggle for dominance unfolds.

Oh well... I guess the rest of us will have to start drinking the Kool-Aid or whatever Punch offers us...

you couldn't be more wrong, the real brains was Augustus, pactli stepped up as leader when he left but never really achieved anything but a 3 tribe merger that not many wanted.
he had some real life issues going on, along with a business line no longer in use and searching his skype name on google, and his mrs name as well and linking them with facebook you kind of get the idea why a lawyer had the time to waste on such a game lol.

it appears his account has been hacked we are told lol, is there any truth to it who knows, but it makes no real difference the game is still here to be played and we are doing just that

DeletedUser

I dont think there is any relation with the W31 Free. But its not the first time that the top tribe breaks down. For example, in W56, WOLVES was first for 2 weeks and would probably still have been first, if Katya911 hadnt gotten greedy for power. She/He used to be in WOLVES Council. She asked everyone to let her sit her. I let her sit me and she made me join another clan. Because of her, Wolves and the rebel tribe fell. This is basically whats happening in W54. Some of Ex-Pluto want to reform Pluto, this caused WIN! to break apart. And Also Soap is breaking apart. TBD is back for some reason.

HeftySmurf

His account has not been hacked :| that's pure idiocy to even think it's possible

DeletedUser97155

His account has not been hacked :| that's pure idiocy to even think it's possible

Brute forcing an account is near impossible, but there are other ways of obtaining access to someone's account which are actually quite easy. A phishing website can be made in minutes; and it's possible, though highly improbable, that some one could sneak a keylogger onto someone's computer.

A fourteen year old hacked microsoft, so hacking a tribalwars password is well within the realm of possibilities.

HeftySmurf

Wellyes it is possible but I mean why the he'll wouldnsomebidy do it, phisihing some other way yes, doubt keylogger and there was no tw breach, most likely bs

Apologise for the crap spelling etc, pain in the ass iPod

DeletedUser37628

Whoever it was insisted it wasn't the original Pactli. I suspect someone just got a hold of his comp.

DeletedUser

Such a silly boi, he should have known the only way to defeat the viscous women is making it look like you are doing everything they want! ^^

DeletedUser

I too suspect the account was not hacked but someone other than the original owner was running it and decided to do the always awesome: Let's see how much damage we can do to a tribe trick and disband it and all sorts of never been done before tricks of immaturity.:icon_rolleyes:

Or once again another leader of Win!/Patryn succumbed to R/L and was being perma-sat and it got into the wrong hands.

Either way it does not seem to have impaired them too much.

DeletedUser

you couldn't be more wrong, the real brains was Augustus, pactli stepped up as leader when he left but never really achieved anything but a 3 tribe merger that not many wanted.
he had some real life issues going on, along with a business line no longer in use and searching his skype name on google, and his mrs name as well and linking them with facebook you kind of get the idea why a lawyer had the time to waste on such a game lol.

it appears his account has been hacked we are told lol, is there any truth to it who knows, but it makes no real difference the game is still here to be played and we are doing just that

Oh yeah I forgot, it was Augustus that had Patryn dominating the south. And it was Augustus that got the k66 players from bye? into Patryn. And it was augustus that caused for other tribes to the south of k66 to merge into Patryn. Oh wait, sorry that was Pactli.

Win! Would not be where it is if it wasnt for Pactli. Chik3n wouldn't have been allianced with Patryn and the players to the north of it in k55 such as reiny would have destroyed the north part of Patryn, which wasn't as strong as the south. Win/Patryn probably wouldn't exist without the Pluto merge either. But ya, nah. It was defs Augustus that was the brains.

Pactli was the better duke of Patryn - plain and simple. I'm not saying that Augustus couldn't do the same, if he hadnt left, but in the end he didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Childish? And we are the ones with pokemon on our sig.

See what I did there?

Blake

Mhm, picking to refute one arguement not even relevant to the thread. Good job, your mom must be so proud. (Y)

3 exclamation points are childish, whether or not I have pokemon in my sig. Atleast when I leave a tribe I would gladly tell people why, rather than trying to hide it.

Have your fun while you can. You're still surrounded by win! who is just a tiny bit stronger now (see soap merge for details). I don't think that war will get your very far. Have fun barb munching! The thing everybody in Patryn/Pluto was laughing at hung for doing. Why don't you and maker make your tribe in their honor? Your fate is going to be the same.

Lololol and make rumbaki and 7j your leaders so they can try and NAP hung again, cause once wasn't enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Childish? And we are the ones with pokemon on our sig.

See what I did there?

Blake

Mhm, picking to refute one arguement not even relevant to the thread. Good job, your mom must be so proud. (Y)

3 exclamation points are childish, whether or not I have pokemon in my sig. At least when I leave a tribe I would gladly tell people why, rather than trying to hide it.

Have your fun while you can. You're still surrounded by win! who is just a tiny bit stronger now (see soap merge for details). I don't think that war will get your very far. Have fun barb munching! The thing everybody in Patryn/Pluto was laughing at hung for doing. Why don't you and maker make
your tribe in their honor? Your fate is going to be the same.

Lololol and make rumbaki and 7j your leaders so they can try and NAP hung again, cause once wasn't enough.

DeletedUser95858

I had my personal issues with Pactli but he sure as hell made Patryn Fun and bearable along with Sir William/Buck Jr. and Samurai... To say his leadership was poor was wrong and his Relationship With Cherry, Reiny and ChiKen goes way Back to while he was still in the tribe he was Duke prior to joining Patryn.

So JimmyJay I would caution stating information that you know very little because as I recall you were one of the least active members of the council. But then again I was a crazy player who flew off the handle and got nobled out...

Buh Bye then.

DeletedUser97654

I had my personal issues with Pactli but he sure as hell made Patryn Fun and bearable along with Sir William/Buck Jr. and Samurai... To say his leadership was poor was wrong and his Relationship With Cherry, Reiny and ChiKen goes way Back to while he was still in the tribe he was Duke prior to joining Patryn.

So JimmyJay I would caution stating information that you know very little because as I recall you were one of the least active members of the council. But then again I was a crazy player who flew off the handle and got nobled out...

Buh Bye then.

i was far from the least active member of the council lol, i was talking virtually 24 7 with every member, but my co played the account more than i did, so it was all virtually on skype lol

now you think aug had no friends in chicken ? we had a relationship with them before pac took over the tribe, i didnt say he was a bad leader but he gets the credit for what others had done, his nly real leadership move was to create the 3 way merge that no one really wanted other than him, i know both me and pete were cautious over it.

we all ready dominated the south when aug ran the tribe, we had a few of the select lms join us, infact we only ever recruited with aug had not a sinlgle merger either, only single figures ever joined us, hardly mergers, but you could label it how ever you want.

you were a hot head and flew off the handle and got what you had coming i guess :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.