Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37628

Officially, WIN! has no family tribes. Unofficially, Free is not even close to being a family tribe... They broke off.

DeletedUser

Not sure what happened out there...but Free r going back to their main tribe Win!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Officially, WIN! has no family tribes. Unofficially, Free is not even close to being a family tribe... They broke off.

They broke off but just like a lizard's tail it grew back sans a few folks who were not welcomed back...

To kiss and make up so soon is awfully fickle to be honest. Just curious what the members had to do to return?

Here are some thoughts/assumptions of how it happened:

- Free members realized that soliciting on the street corners for friends without proper representation just was not cutting it... And decided to run back to Big Daddy in the Fedora and Crystal topped cane.

- Free members were told that they would be locked away into a Gulag in Siberia if they did not return... And thus no longer be Free and have to change their name to incarcerated.

- Like a dog that has peed on the carpet they crawled back to their former owners with their tails between their legs unable to make direct eye contact. Adorably cute yet they still peed on the carpet.

or

-They had forgotten that they needed someone to check the closet and beneath the bed for scary monsters at night. And Free could not do that on their own.

All in good jest of course as none of these really could have happened: Or could they?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They broke off but just like a lizard's tail it grew back sans a few folks who were not welcomed back...

To kiss and make up so soon is awfully fickle to be honest. Just curious what the members had to do to return?

- Free members realized that soliciting on the street corners for friends without proper representation just was not cutting it... And decided to run back to Big Daddy in the Fedora and Crystal topped cane.

- Free members were told that they would be locked away into a Gulag in Siberia if they did not return... And thus no longer be Free and have to change their name to incarcerated.

- Like a dog that has peed on the carpet they crawled back to their former owners with their tails between their legs unable to make direct eye contact. Adorably cute yet they still peed on the carpet.

or

-They had forgotten that they needed someone to check the closet and beneath the bed for scary monsters at night. And Free could not do that on their own.

All in good jest of course as none of these really could have happened: Or could they?:icon_eek:

It's the bold option. We just <3 puppies ^^

We had to get rid of the carpet though...

DeletedUser

Man my powers of clairvoyance are getting good. I knew it had to be one of those.

DeletedUser

or

Actually it was what we both had to do to get our tribes back together. Some leaders had to step down and some had to step up. It was something called a compromise and we knew that in the future to come we would need us unified. As I believe you would agree.

DeletedUser

Actually it was what we both had to do to get our tribes back together. Some leaders had to step down and some had to step up. It was something called a compromise and we knew that in the future to come we would need us unified. As I believe you would agree.

I would have preferred something funnier. :icon_razz:

But alls well that ends well in the WIN!-ing world.

DeletedUser

Shhhh! Just go with the puppy-thing. I think they're buying it!
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Free has turned to proverbial TW dust and is no more... Time to potentially conclude this glorious bastion thread of pure gold.

DeletedUser

Free has turned to proverbial TW dust and is no more... Time to potentially conclude this glorious bastion thread of pure gold.

This thread was concluded before you rose it back up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread was concluded before you rose it back up :icon_rolleyes:

The originator prolly coulda stated that as such... But since you had to put your useless lint covered two cents in... Thanks.

HeftySmurf

Or you decided to revive a week old thread with more shit? Yay for forum noob

DeletedUser

Or you decided to revive a week old thread with more shit? Yay for forum noob

Only posting to possibly inform those that run the forum that the tribe is dead and gone and the thread has run its course.

Smurfy you hurt me with your ridicule towards me right in one of my vestigial organs... :icon_sad:

The pain is to awful to bear...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Only posting to possibly inform those that run the forum that the tribe is dead and gone and the thread has run its course.

Smurfy you hurt me with your ridicule towards me right in one of my vestigial organs... :icon_sad:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :icon_cry:

Or not.

HeftySmurf

To a moderator your reviving a week old thread which had already run it's course and there was no need to post but simply to up your post count.

Friendly Hint, don't mess with somebody who used to run whole forums for this company and knows when a noob is reviving dead threads.

DeletedUser

Assume away Smurfy. I will say this one last time because you were obviously researching how to perform different ass-pects of Proctology on yourself.

I was bringing to light that the tribe had disbanded and the thread needed to potentially be asked to be locked by its creator or Mr Cracker. I would not waste my time posting for posting's sake.

So Noob call away Mr. Artist formerly known as a forum maintainer for this company. That's a resume' keeper if I ever saw it.

HeftySmurf's potential resume'

- From xxxx-xxxx I used to run a forum on a really cool browser company.

^Hire that man he's a Genius!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.