Fremen? Getting a bit more than bargained for

DeletedUser

To be fair you did call names first in a manner of speaking, but I agree there is no need for that. I've enjoyed reading some of the reports from this particular skirmish, you guys seem to work together well and I respect that.

I think the main issue with Vlad is that after a while, when people don't fight back, you start to get a little lazy. You're forcing him to shake the daze and start paying attention and I think that's a good thing. Keep fighting the good fight, even though I'm on the opposing side. :p

DeletedUser

If you are used to nobling inactives and nubs, I guess things are a little different when the other tribe starts to fight back.

Vlad, you are a n00b!! Get some more help or give up mate, your noble trains are appalling.
At least grow some :cata::cata:'s and prove yourself first.

Getting your inactive members to waste all their nukes on us before you noble them out, is still not helping you!

48 nobles to noble 3 villages successfully.. Hmmm?? You get the wooden spoon mate.

Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,698
Side 2: 104,510
Difference: 19,188

chart

[report_display]http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/9d2c9cc1b3f022b0b441f88c155eb07a[/report_display][/quote]

Ok i wont post anymore after this...all i have to say is WTF.

DeletedUser

@ *The Rock*

What do you mean by our tight relationship with R4KI?

DeletedUser

@ *The Rock*

What do you mean by our tight relationship with R4KI?

*THE ROCK* should be using proper English. :icon_rolleyes:

Tight is a slang word meaning Personally close or intimate.

I think that would be a correct definition to describe your relations with R4KI :icon_wink:

Co-ordinating attacks + Sharing a forum thread would also constitute a certain degree of closeness.

Omen is going to see In comings from me.

I don't speak for all of FREMEN, but I for one wont let my buddies in R4Ki fight alone! Just ask for support guys!
s

I think Fremen will overwhelm P-CTRL in the future, but I would like to see CATS get involved as well.
I think once Omen and One realize where R4KI is getting support from then that will take a lot of P-CTRL's pressure off them..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh, alright.. I thought he was suggesting R4KI attacking us which would be kinda strange... In any case, P-CTRL will be done soon. If they're really this intent on annoying us, we'll give them our full attention :icon_twisted:

*THE ROCK*

Ahh, alright.. I thought he was suggesting R4KI attacking us which would be kinda strange... In any case, P-CTRL will be done soon. If they're really this intent on annoying us, we'll give them our full attention :icon_twisted:

Intent on annoying you??
Is that what you call it when someone stands up and defends their own villages??
Against a tribe that is four times their size.

You are the ones that have everything to loose..
Not much honor in defeating a tribe a quarter of your size is there??

LoL. Full attention?

I am truly honored we commanded the full attention of an experienced tribe like Fremen.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Intent on annoying you??
Is that what you call it when someone stands up and defends their own villages??

LoL. Full attention?

I am truly honored we commanded the full attention of an experienced tribe like Fremen.

Forcing my hand and making me set aside my projects is not in you best interest, I literally have more noble trains than you have villages, Say one more thing against my tribe tribe and I WILL rim you no if and or buts about it when you see incomings from none will be fake, I wont bother using any scripts or tricks, I am letting you know here and now, stack yourself well you D day is coming.

DeletedUser

The rock when you talk about *NEW MEMBERS* i consider you one as i was not in the tribe ever with you as i was with them in the top 20-150ish

DeletedUser

Forcing my hand and making me set aside my projects is not in you best interest, I literally have more noble trains than you have villages, Say one more thing against my tribe tribe and I WILL rim you no if and or buts about it when you see incomings from none will be fake, I wont bother using any scripts or tricks, I am letting you know here and now, stack yourself well you D day is coming.

Btard, you do realize that after your claims that you'll attack Omen, and the fact that you want to see a war between your own tribe and CATS, most people really aren't going to take your threats seriously.

DeletedUser

Btard, you do realize that after your claims that you'll attack Omen, and the fact that you want to see a war between your own tribe and CATS, most people really aren't going to take your threats seriously.

I have other objectives, Rock has a big mouth and is full of himself, I'm just wondering if he is going to think this is all funny when he is looking at all the villages i took from the rim.

DeletedUser

Intent on annoying you??

LoL. Full attention?

Yes, you should be honored! :icon_razz:
Now, when you go out of the game, noone can call you a noob... actually, you should be thanking us for this!

Oh, and on a side note.. we're 4.2 times your size :icon_smile:

Everyone else, stop pointing fingers at btard. He's a tad bit more strategic than you guys think.

*THE ROCK*

The rock when you talk about *NEW MEMBERS* i consider you one as i was not in the tribe ever with you as i was with them in the top 20-150ish

I was actually relating to the New Members to the game TW.
This is a lot of players in P-CTRL first world. This is why I commend them so much for working together so well.

Not forcing your hands to do anything. You do what you want with them. ~Just be careful, it might fall off..
I do not believe I have said anything untrue about Fremen. There is some very good players in the tribe, there are some that are just arrogant bullies too..

I have not had any fakes hit me yet, so it will make no difference to me what you wish to send..

I will tell you something btardlolumad, if you want to send attacks at me?? Then stop making threats and send buddy..
The difference is I like to fight, and I feel most at home when I am fighting against the odds..
I dont see anything challenging or thrilling about smashing someone half my size. The bigger the better!!!

Show me what you got pussy. Send me to the RIM!!!

*THE ROCK*

Anyway, I cant be F-d with this dribble and nonsense. I think you guys just like getting me fired up.

Good luck Fremen. May my axes find your souls when they strike..
(the 3 I have left anyway) :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 21
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,310
Side 2: 124,625
Difference: 31,685

chart

DeletedUser

7 village, is a little lead. But good lead considering Size. Get a good lead, [20++villages] and that will be quite an achievement

Fremen, Step up.

DeletedUser88837

Great job P-Ctrl. Keep up the pressure and such. For being so far behind in terms of points I'm actually really surprised by how far you are coming along.

DeletedUser

Yes, you should be honored! :icon_razz:
Now, when you go out of the game, noone can call you a noob... actually, you should be thanking us for this!

Oh, and on a side note.. we're 4.2 times your size :icon_smile:

Everyone else, stop pointing fingers at btard. He's a tad bit more strategic than you guys think.

I'm not criticizing Btard's strategic ability. There's a difference between knowing strategy and being able to make carefully constructed posts for PnP. It is the latter that I was criticizing.

DeletedUser

Show me what you got pussy. Send me to the RIM!!!

Oi, watch your moth, rock. I'm not sure whether that is reportable or not, but don't make me find out :icon_surprised:

And, Jurasu.. What i'm saying is that yes Btard is a war-crazed maniac. However, you shouldn't take his threats lightly. A couple of the things he's said on here are either based on dated opinions or are fake. I won't say which is which, but trust me.. it won't be long until he rims one of his "targets."